Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAL's best RELATIONSHIP / LOVE PRODUCTS -- Which gets the AWARD?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LAL's best RELATIONSHIP / LOVE PRODUCTS -- Which gets the AWARD?
06-28-2016 3:54 AM

Well it seems SXD-9 is good for sex and even relationships and helps women to relax and orgasm faster.

Question.. How does it effect men? Are you hornier when wearing it? Is it good for your sex drive? Or does it keep it on idle while it charges up a woman's?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
06-28-2016 3:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

06-28-2016 5:51 PM

I'm always horny so it really doesn't change that for me. It does put me in a better mood and make me more social. It definitely ramps up my bride's interest, however.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-28-2016 5:51 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-29-2016 6:56 PM

I first saw the title of this thread and thought it was kinda silly but upon further review I find that it is actually quite informative. Much appriciated
06-29-2016 6:56 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-30-2016 12:47 AM

(06-28-2016 3:54 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Well it seems SXD-9 is good for sex and even relationships and helps women to relax and orgasm faster.

Question.. How does it effect men? Are you hornier when wearing it? Is it good for your sex drive? Or does it keep it on idle while it charges up a woman's?

In early days ,it made me horny after like 5 hours.
(06-28-2016 5:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm always horny so it really doesn't change that for me. It does put me in a better mood and make me more social. It definitely ramps up my bride's interest, however.

I never had change in mood with it like everyone says,I must be a part of unlucky few.Have seen people start singing when I was wearing it.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 12:51 AM by jb20.)
06-30-2016 12:47 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2016 8:32 PM

I found none of lal products is great for relationship building expect NA to a certain level. All products work and have a specific effect but in my opinion nothing much to mention regarding building relationships.. I tried Na from sample and I have seen good effects from a well rounded product but not that much in terms of relationship building, it might need several exposure I guess for that effect, however it has some attraction some social and some sexual vibe at the same time which is of course more likely to lead to a relationship rather than just sex or just friends.

Now voodoo. I find voodoo weak for relationship building unless you are depending on your game to make that happen. In my opinion a mone that requires much effort and lot of game is not effective enough because mones should work on their own effectively to be worth it. Voodoo has some positive vibe and make people care about you somehow and that can help but that's all.. It's a great bufferer for Androstenone....

I find mixes that has Androstadienone to be good for relationship building, but I know many of us are sensitive to Androstadienone .

Products I tried from LAL are : wolf bad wolf AV NA DP VD A4NA hypnotica OD
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 8:35 PM by purpleblood.)
06-30-2016 8:32 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2016 8:59 PM

(06-30-2016 8:32 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  I found none of lal products is great for relationship building expect NA to a certain level. All products work and have a specific effect but in my opinion nothing much to mention regarding building relationships.. I tried Na from sample and I have seen good effects from a well rounded product but not that much in terms of relationship building, it might need several exposure I guess for that effect, however it has some attraction some social and some sexual vibe at the same time which is of course more likely to lead to a relationship rather than just sex or just friends.

Now voodoo. I find voodoo weak for relationship building unless you are depending on your game to make that happen. In my opinion a mone that requires much effort and lot of game is not effective enough because mones should work on their own effectively to be worth it. Voodoo has some positive vibe and make people care about you somehow and that can help but that's all.. It's a great bufferer for Androstenone....

I find mixes that has Androstadienone to be good for relationship building, but I know many of us are sensitive to Androstadienone .

Products I tried from LAL are : wolf bad wolf AV NA DP VD A4NA hypnotica OD

Have you worn voodoo during sex at all?

I find that the trust component allows me to connect with girls on a much deeper level that breaks through a girl's barriers. It didnt really do much in terms of imprinting when I was just spending time with women having fun. The real magic happened when I used its bonding to escalate. My girlfriend and 2 other girls I had in the couple weeks I was first testing voodoo solo all texted me like crazy and got very very attached in the days following our horizontal mambo sessions.

Granted it has given me depressive self effects the last couple times I've worn it, and it seems to make my sets go visibly worse if my game isnt as good. I hadnt noticed those facets the first couple weeks I wore it.

It isnt the mix that will make a girl interested just by spending time with her. If you can get past the self effects, try and find meaningful questions. Flirt, then connect, and then tease some more and escalate. Use the trust to touch her more. You might find that you really like the mix.

It has given me way better results than xist, which frankly was almost exactly like wearing nothing for me. I might report that after giving it another try down the line just because I feel like too many are afraid to write a bad report for a beloved product.

I've also found recently that paradoxically, I get less side effects from Androstadienone at higher doses. Usually at 75 mcg I'm totally fine for the first few hours at least. With 7-keto DHEA I'm completely fine. As intimidating as it may be, I might try that out. I'd like to see if others might get the same result.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-30-2016 8:59 PM
Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2016 8:40 PM

I have only tried Sxd-9 and NA, IMO NA is definitely better for a relationship. Not sure about relationship, but NA in my case when used in a date will make the girl feel some kind attachment to you, doesn't want the date to end, and find all possible excuse to linger with you. (also seem to make them want to touch you)

Apps: 1 drop between ears, and 1 drop down my throat
Target: 20 Y/O Asian
08-05-2016 8:40 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-05-2016 8:52 PM

(08-05-2016 8:40 PM)Gardblade Wrote:  Apps: 1 drop between ears, and 1 drop down my throat

how did you get it between your ears?? lol
down the throat?....what does it taste like?? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-05-2016 8:52 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

08-05-2016 10:42 PM

(08-05-2016 8:52 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  how did you get it between your ears?? lol
down the throat?....what does it taste like?? lol

new non-mainstream way in applying mones bro!

lasts longer that way Sarcastic

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
08-05-2016 10:42 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-07-2016 12:27 AM

(08-05-2016 10:42 PM)pandatrooper Wrote:  new non-mainstream way in applying mones bro!

lasts longer that way Sarcastic

I bet this increases self effects by 100x.
08-07-2016 12:27 AM

Share This Thread