Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAL advice requested.
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LAL advice requested.
04-29-2015 3:12 PM

(04-29-2015 1:41 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Maybe you had a bad batch?What bottle is it in?Try testing it on another's skin and if the scent is wearing off as quickly you should contact Garry.

Blue bottle. 30ml.
thanks , I will try that.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

04-29-2015 3:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2015 4:01 PM

(04-29-2015 9:57 AM)darktiger Wrote:  I wish my dad would of done something like this when I was in HS.. but then again phero products did not exist 25 years ago Smile

So do I Smile

Ended up with DP + SXD-9, requested NA sample as well. Went with SDX-9 after reading as many forums I could find on both and from what I read it seemed that OD was not as sexual as it is described, 69 seems like it is a sexual social that has interesting effects during sex. I know that the bottle size of OD is part of the marketing, but it was too much for a try. Self effects sound like they could be amazing though.

Does anyone know how many drops you get out of a bottle of NA (10ml)?
04-29-2015 4:01 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2015 9:02 PM

Great purchase, phero hacker! Post your experiences with them soon!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-29-2015 9:02 PM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 6:00 AM

Hmmm I've only just figured out what imprinting and fallout is and now I'm trying to figure out what build up is (is it like a tollerance or a desired result?). Can anyone tell me please?

(04-29-2015 9:02 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Great purchase, phero hacker! Post your experiences with them soon!

Will do, thanks!
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 6:01 AM by phero hacker.)
04-30-2015 6:00 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 4:10 PM

(04-30-2015 6:00 AM)phero hacker Wrote:  Hmmm I've only just figured out what imprinting and fallout is and now I'm trying to figure out what build up is (is it like a tollerance or a desired result?). Can anyone tell me please?

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-magic-...e-with-New Pheromone Additive?highlight=impi+red

got it, cheers.
04-30-2015 4:10 PM

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2015 11:40 PM

Guys I'm going to test out NA at work on Saturday. I have the test vial, how much should I use it? Looks like it is quite a lot maybe 1 or 2ml? It has a small rod in it, not sure how to go about it. Also how many go's do you get out of these LAL testers?

Anyways I'm mid 30's average testosterone, girl at work I am interested in asking out is I can't tell if 18 or 25. If she is younger than 18 I would not do even though here it's 16. Everything has been going good with Captain, but not just because of Captain, I used as well Imprint and my game is ok.

Thanks!
05-06-2015 11:40 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-06-2015 11:50 PM

(05-06-2015 11:40 PM)phero hacker Wrote:  Guys I'm going to test out NA at work on Saturday. I have the test vial, how much should I use it? Looks like it is quite a lot maybe 1 or 2ml? It has a small rod in it, not sure how to go about it. Also how many go's do you get out of these LAL testers?

Anyways I'm mid 30's average testosterone, girl at work I am interested in asking out is I can't tell if 18 or 25. If she is younger than 18 I would not do even though here it's 16. Everything has been going good with Captain, but not just because of Captain, I used as well Imprint and my game is ok.

Thanks!

You'll hear "Just one drop!" and "3+ drops." Go high, it's the only time I've "seen" anything from NA. Otherwise, you're going to have to have multiple exposures - with anything less - and see what happens over a long-term period of time.

As far as how to dose, slowly tipping the vial until a drop plops onto your wrist (then rub into your neck, or wherever) is the best ya can do - unless you want to fiddle with pouring it into a bulb dropper after popping off the rubber...squeezy-thingy!?...and trying to dose it that way. I did the slow-tip method with my sample of Bad Wolf and half the vial ended up on me. So good luck to you! Big Grin

My Journal
05-06-2015 11:50 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-07-2015 12:21 AM

Better yet, place the neck of the vial against your wrist, overturn and right in quick succession for a "drop." Then smear it with the other wrist to spread.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-07-2015 12:21 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2015 12:45 AM

Wont that contaminate the vial with the bacteria from your skin, which is not good for the mones?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
05-07-2015 12:45 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-07-2015 12:55 AM

It would if you don't use up the vial in the space of about 2 weeks. However, if you're testing consistently, i.e. everyday, then it shouldn't be much of an issue.

This is what I noticed when testing Captain vs. Auraental. With the former, I consistently tested nearly everyday, and it was only a dose or two left that was contaminated. With the latter, I scooped up the excess back into the vial and let it sit, and when I came back to it much later, it had turned bad.

I find tipping the vial to dose tricky. That's what caused my "butter-fingers" accident with Auraental, as it did for RTBoss with BW.

Edit: I don't know whether this would make any difference, but am throwing it out there as a possibility - cut out a small square of tissue paper, just large enough to cover the neck of the vial. Put it on the vial's neck, apply vial with tissue to wrist, overturn and right in quick succession. Then spread the tissue's contents using the other wrist.

This prevents the mones from actually coming in contact with skin, but I don't know how much wastage would be created by the tissue's absorption. Not to mention dosage size on skin. Or whether this would help with contamination of the vial's contents at all.

Thoughts?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 1:14 AM by kimosabe.)
05-07-2015 12:55 AM

Share This Thread