Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LACE
starlitegirl
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

LACE
01-15-2010 7:15 PM

This is very new. It came out a few months ago if that. It's A-nol and EST. I wasn't initially interested in it as A-nol really doesn't do anything and I couldn't imagine adding EST would change that much. Oh how wrong I was. This blend is currently my favorite. The self-effects are fantastic. Happy, peaceful, comfort, joy to the world as I put it in one post over at LP.

I initially used 4 sprays and ended up high as a kite with a good case of the munchies. Now I'm down to one or two and it really is a relaxing, comforting, happy phero. Perfect for days where my mood is off, and I need a little help. I've also noticed that people seem nicer when I wear this or maybe it's the result of me being such a happy camper... Law of Attraction and all...

01-15-2010 7:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

RE: LACE
01-16-2010 11:30 AM

I saw your first review, but I didn't remember the munchies mentioned. Duly noted,lol.
01-16-2010 11:30 AM
Therapygirl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-16-2010 7:43 PM

Currently my favorite Phero blend. i am a giant love bomb wearing this in 2x strength. I normally get minimal self effects. This is dramatic. I wonder if others feel as good as I do when I am around them wearing it?? Actually, I feel so good I really don't care!

"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves."

Dorothy Parker
01-16-2010 7:43 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2010 11:51 AM

I'm going to have to try this. Normally, I get zero response to est...and Alpha Androstenol gives me headaches...but this sounds so good I need to try it anyway.

Are you all talking 1x strength in alcohol?
01-20-2010 11:51 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

01-22-2010 12:26 PM

I absolutely LOVE my Lace....it's right up threre with Ail's Open Windows! Both of them are great for mood boosting, but whereas OW helps with communication and approachability, Lace has a very feminine alluring vibe...soft but sexy feminine Smile

I have Lace in 1x alcohol spray, in UN-scented roll-on & in the scented Garland & Lace phero-blend. For me they all work brilliantly, so I'd say just choose whatever type you normally prefer....alcohol/spray form , oil or DPG roll-on

01-22-2010 12:26 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2010 10:56 AM

Oh I see it has high Alpha Androstenol, so I think I would stick with 1x in alcohol, since I tend toward Alpha Androstenol headaches...thanks for the info.

I have Garland & Lace but I disliked the scent (or, more accurately, I was very "meh" about the scent.

I have OW in a floral, and I haven't even tried it yet, since it's been so cold and I've been wearing snugglier scents. I really need to give it a try. I'm out of Instant Honesty - I didn't realize how often I just give a spritz of that on top - now I'm out and I think OW might replace it nicely.
01-28-2010 10:56 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2010 5:08 PM

OK I got a bottle of Offering amped with LACE.

DH got home in a rather marginal mood - had a stressful and moneyless day at work. After a few minutes of bellyaching and nervous, woundup pacing, he came close and buried his head in my neck, breathed in deeply. He didn't say anything and I asked what he was doing. Then he finally said "Oh I like that one!". Hmm.

Soon he had relaxed considerably, and tagged along behind me as I fixed dinner (it was my night to cook, he didn't have to be there). Conversation turned to more positive things, and he spent the evening cuddling with me on the couch...

WTF???? Did I just have an EST moment with the DH????

Self-effects: I didn't really notice anything. I was in a generally good mood anyway. I did NOT get an Alpha Androstenol headache, which is a plus. I was in a pleasantly happy mood, but I can't 100% say that was the phero talkin'.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 5:09 PM by Willow.)
02-03-2010 5:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lace in Garland and Lace Review- 12/07/14 Honeycake 0 1,118 12-08-2014 12:39 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Lace Unscented Phero Review Thread halo0073 3 2,617 04-19-2013 11:17 AM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119