Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2k + TAA (25mcg)
examine
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 21 posts

RE: L2k + TAA (25mcg)
03-19-2013 8:47 AM

(03-17-2013 9:48 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Ok guys, I'm just want to be clear. Is it TAA from Androtica or Mol A from Alpha Dream that we are talking about?

It's TAA from Andro.

I wore this with 2 drops of cohesion and for the first time 1 drop of New Pheromone Additive. I got hits from women. men were a little more stand offish, they waited for me to smile and initiate before being ultra friendly and touchy. weird.

It was kinda like they didn't know my intent and were afraid of me or what I was thinking, but once I reassured them with a smile, they were relived. Women also. The hits from women were not as obvious almost like they were shy or afraid, in one instance I got out of an elevator with my friend to look for another friend and I walked a few paces in front. some girl who looked jewish said "wow your friend is cute, he must be looking for a girl" because of the way I bursted out of the elevator, my friend told me what she said after he caught up with me lol, in the elevator she was stiff as a board tho sideLol

We were at a convention and I went to a few booths to check out equipment, whats funny is they never asked me to go to the booth, they just stared at me, but once i went to talk to them with a smile, the ice was instantly broken. upon saying good bye every male extended their hand for a handshake...but here's the kicker, every guy also patted my back or arm, every single dude touched me. interesting. this stuff really triggers a touchy, crushy feeling. New Pheromone Additive however puts them at a halt at initiating their feelings until you make a move first. whereas by itself people are initiating like crazy. women were giving hits without eye contact (I could see them staring from the corner of my eye but turning away when I'd look) with New Pheromone Additive, but as soon as I made eye contact the smiles and hair flicking started. The ones I chose to talk too were very appreciative of it, blushing like crazy, like Kimba said the conversations flowed so much more nicely than just L2K on its own.

My conclusion is that New Pheromone Additive adds a very alpha masculine signature to it (cant say it was sexual because of the environment I was in, Id have to test at a bar or something). you wont get approached unless you lighten up and smile, however you get a very admirable sense from people around. once you smile that wall is broken and it goes right back to what the mix does but on steroids. bit of a double edge sword. I can see this being very good with outgoing people, whereas solo its universally good.

Anyways I'm back in asia and last night in shanghai I wore my L2K TAA examine mix again (3 sprays, nothing else), and yup, you got it, HITS from asian girls as well. I mean seriously this stuff is like magic, its insane. One flight attendent was helping me stuff my backpack under my seat,, she was squatted right in front of me, but as she's doing so, she's looking up at me with a big smile and flush cheeks, looking right at my lips. Shok you can only imagine what the view reminded me of *ahem*. when we got off the plane, I saw her near customs and she turned back and waved good bye. the others didnt only this one particular attendent who was in my cloud. crazy.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 8:57 AM by examine.)
03-19-2013 8:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 62 posts

03-20-2013 10:35 PM

Thanks to examine for his observation and review....you've been rep'ed!

Question: Would Neno (pregnenolone) work just as well as TAA?

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 10:35 PM by andromun.)
03-20-2013 10:35 PM
examine
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 21 posts

03-20-2013 10:55 PM

(03-20-2013 10:35 PM)andromun Wrote:  Thanks to examine for his observation and review....you've been rep'ed!

Question: Would Neno (pregnenolone) work just as well as TAA?

no idea. ive never used neno, sorry.
03-20-2013 10:55 PM
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
539 thanks in 291 posts

03-21-2013 2:20 PM

After my XS testing (a week) I plan to make a larger batch of this and test the mess out of it. Less TAA this time, my ildbatch was two to one,new will be three or four parts l2k per taa.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
03-21-2013 2:20 PM
Thanks given by examine
examine
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 21 posts

03-25-2013 8:43 AM

Ive been testing it with New Pheromone Additive. nah I dont like it. Not enough initiating. I like this spray by itself or with 2 drops of Cohesion, its literally perfect with my chemistry/character.
03-25-2013 8:43 AM
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

04-01-2013 3:44 PM

All of these reviews got me so amped. Just 3 days till my shipment.

Sa da tay!
04-01-2013 3:44 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1797
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 360 posts

04-01-2013 8:27 PM

Im not sure if i like l2k and taa.

Yes women love it. Yes its uplifting.

Heres my problem with it. I have escalating shouting competitions with co workers when trying to explain things to them. They dont want to be interrupted and raise their voice and try and talk over. Its almost like they shut down their listening and feel they must be heard. I can interrupt or they can interrupt.

I need to isolate this more. Im also wearing cohesion as well as some bliss.

I will drop the bliss and see what happens. Its been really fascinating to watch it unfold since i added taa to l2k.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-01-2013 8:27 PM
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

04-02-2013 11:02 AM

Do you mean males? I'm new to this and been reading for a well with extreme curiosity. So the guys are challenging you?

(04-01-2013 8:27 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Im not sure if i like l2k and taa.

Yes women love it. Yes its uplifting.

Heres my problem with it. I have escalating shouting competitions with co workers when trying to explain things to them. They dont want to be interrupted and raise their voice and try and talk over. Its almost like they shut down their listening and feel they must be heard. I can interrupt or they can interrupt.

I need to isolate this more. Im also wearing cohesion as well as some bliss.

I will drop the bliss and see what happens. Its been really fascinating to watch it unfold since i added taa to l2k.

Sa da tay!
04-02-2013 11:02 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1797
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 360 posts

04-02-2013 12:52 PM

Anyone. Male and female. And i dont see it as a challenge. I see it as an overwhleming insistence on being heard.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-02-2013 12:52 PM
Thanks given by Kahotep
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received: