Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
L2K
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 587
Thanks received:
1029 thanks in 402 posts

RE: L2K
07-24-2012 6:29 PM

Hey thundr,

Your review of L2K rocked! I nominated it as well for post of the month. Your in-depth reviews are appreciated. Content is king on a review site like this one. You are a gentleman and a blah, blah, blah.

Anyways I was wondering, when you wrote this: "2 sprays L2k to neck with 4 sprays 212," maybe I missed something from your previous postings. What is 212?

I'm usually not one for wanting samples/trial vials from pheromone manufacturers, but it sure looks like I missed the boat with this one. When/if Chris rolls this one out, I'll have to plunk down the duckets and chime in as well.
07-24-2012 6:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3491
Thanks received:
6858 thanks in 1201 posts

07-24-2012 7:41 PM

Thanks man. Life is in the details. I snippd this excerpt from my journal. 212 and the L2K scent are very well matched (if my sample is indeed the default scent).
Wolf and Diesel OTB do too. I've been trying to find wicked cover scents lately that amplify the product's existing scent package. These scent blends have been working on my skin rather well lately and one would think I actually knew what the hell I was doing.. I don't, I think Im just getting lucky and at some point Im gonna accidentally make a stank one and ppl will flee.

Quote:Last weekend I got 212. I've been smelling one million more frequently in clubs now and I wanted something different. I like 1 mil a lot so I decided to get something a bit similar to use in place of it.
My review of 212 VIP: by Carolina Herrera
It's sweet like 1 mil but has a more amusement park smell to it.
First whiff I immediately get a citrusy blast. Lemon or lime I think. This combines with a peppery ginger scent. I swear I smell cantalope too but maybe I'm off on that one.
In the middle I sense a mint bubblegum aroma with a strong alcohol smell. Kinda like drinking a mojito with spearmint gum in ur mouth.
When it dries and warms up some I can pick out leather. It also has a mossy wood smell as well.
I absolutely love the scent of this when it dries on me. Lasts awhile but doesn't project as far or hard as 1 mil yet still has that sweetness aroma. Good stuff so far yet too early to gauge others reactions other than today when I got 2 compliments on the smell. Works for me.
07-24-2012 7:41 PM
Thanks given by avi
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

07-26-2012 1:59 AM

(07-24-2012 10:47 AM)thundr Wrote:  I've noticed when I go heavy on the alpha mixes ppl tend to take jokes wrong and are apprehensive.

L2K has been a gem in that regard as it seems to provide a strong attractive sexual/alpha vibe yet still retain a comfy aura that is smooth and approachable. Thats straight magic right there.

Awesome. Yeah, I have the same issue. Alpha mones in more than tiny doses (< .1mcg or so) change the conversation in ways I don't like and it's hard to buffer them enough. I think I'll pick up a bottle of L2K now.

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-26-2012 1:59 AM
Thanks given by thundr

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
272 thanks in 138 posts

08-08-2012 5:47 PM

Just got LIIK! I got it in the leather and steel scent and concur with Thundr's conclusion of the smell. Kinda reminds me of cotton candy, but with a leathery musk thrown in; more refined than it sounds actually. Cannot wait to try this bastard out, I always spray once on my wrist whenever I get a new mone and this really, really relaxes me.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 5:49 PM by MangoEruption.)
08-08-2012 5:47 PM
Thanks given by kenpachi, thundr, avi
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3491
Thanks received:
6858 thanks in 1201 posts

08-14-2012 12:03 AM

Ok so Ive been playing with L2k a bit more lately trying to figure it out fully. My notes so far.

Can last as low as 6 hours or up to 10, maybe more depending on temperature but you almost always get a good 6 from it. Males and females are affected rather equally and react/reflect to what you bring to the table. I have not noticed any aggression by males or over the top sh*t testing from females. Nice stable vibe that carries into a sexual tone if you steer it in that direction. Still takes awhile to heat up and only apply it to your skin. Once that 1-2 hour warmup time is over, L2k kicks in with a blend of comfy and slight sexual undertone.

My opinion of the comfort vibe originally reported has not changed at all. It definitely conjures a relaxed aura to everyone you come in contact with, including yourself. The self effects are identical to what it does to other people. A huge aspect of communication is reducing walls and stepping over defensive barriers placed before you when dealing with individuals. Everyone has them. Trick is to maneuver the conversation to what they feel more comfortable talking about.

Here are some tips that may be useful when using this comfortable product and even may be of service even without the mones. This is American-based and some cultures may deviate. This is unisex game right here. Here goes:

The Friend/FWB maker

1. Introduce yourself and get the other person's name. Use their name at least once in the conversation. If you are witty you can kill 2 birds with one stone here by making a common denominator between both of your names or linking a common interest. "Katie? Thats a great name, my favorite aunt's name is Katie. She could make a wicked apple pie! Whats your favorite pie?" You just linked a good memory to her name and asked a question about her life. Easy convo flow. Try to associate yourself with them by forming a common bond. This builds rapport and comfort.

2. Eye contact: Not saying stare them down but look at them. Think of an upside down triangle on their face. The corners of each eye and the mouth. These are acceptable bounds to "look" at. Dont bead into their eyeballs but have a relaxed gaze that doesnt penetrate. Look at them, not through them.

3. Reduce the focus on yourself and keep the convo on them. Ppl love to talk about themselves and ask questions that do not require an answer of yes or no. This buys you some time to develop a comfort base and age the conversation.

4. Smile Self explanatory.

5. Be genuine Enthusiasm and general positivity can take you far in meeting ppl. Speak well and reduce slang or jargon.

Ok now back to L2k. Ive been trying to figure out a few things to place in the gap in the warming up period of L2k. So far the best I have noticed is fb Glace dpg etoh based. It hits really hard and fast yet disappears around the time L2k gets going. Its simple, non threatening and allows for you to icebreak on a massive scale. Once introductions are out of the way, let the comfy vibe of L2k take over and start spinning webs.

One last note. L2k (so far that Ive noticed) does not have the sexual power of products like AV or New Pheromone Additive, so a small spike at the end of the night adds a bit of "power steering" to things. Not that I have done that or anything.. hehe.
08-14-2012 12:03 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, eyeofra, idontknow, MangoEruption, DGamer, kenpachi, wiserd, CanadianGuy45, extraballislit, D_Darko, bored4life, baant, lifeisgood7, Iceali, Ceder, Pheroman, NikkiReloaded, thisguy, avi, Black Machismo, DssMaster, Falcon, Corveus
Thoth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

09-05-2012 8:46 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before but:
Where and how can I buy L2K ? You really got me curious to try this one out ! sideLol
09-05-2012 8:46 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-05-2012 9:33 AM

Thoth,

You can buy L2K at Alpha Dreams. They make awesome products, just really busy so be patient.
09-05-2012 9:33 AM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1356
Thanks received:
1727 thanks in 694 posts

09-06-2012 7:37 PM

do you think i can wear this at work?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 7:38 PM by lifeisgood7.)
09-06-2012 7:37 PM
FrankJaeger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 20 posts

09-06-2012 8:56 PM

(09-05-2012 9:33 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Thoth,

You can buy L2K at Alpha Dreams. They make awesome products, just really busy so be patient.

I did not see it on their site. Is it one of the single molecule formulas that is on hold?
09-06-2012 8:56 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
272 thanks in 138 posts

09-06-2012 9:02 PM

(09-06-2012 8:56 PM)FrankJaeger Wrote:  I did not see it on their site. Is it one of the single molecule formulas that is on hold?

You can find it for sale in the shopping cart area of the website. Quickest way is to click on Glacé and then click again on one of the Fast Burn versions. You should see it on the right hand side of "Best sellers".

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-06-2012 9:02 PM
Thanks given by FrankJaeger

Share This Thread