Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
L2K
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 50 posts

RE: L2K
04-24-2017 5:30 PM

Lay Report: L2K v.1 L&S purchased Jan 2016
2.5 sprays... The reason for the extra .5 is I'm pretty much done with the bottle so the sprays aren't coming out as they used to.

Went out for drinks this past weekend with a pretty hot girl with this bad boy on. I guess I'd rate her a 7 or 8. Confidence was pretty high as usual with this on and we hit it off really well. Conversation was smooth and we maintained good eye contact throughout the interaction. Pupils dilated. I was able to add sexual tension by playing with her hair and touching her leg as we talked. We kissed at the bar we were at and I decided to invite her back to my place for more drinks. L2K v.1 has been my go-to mone going out and I usually add NNPA to it. I'm completely out of NNPA, so this ended up being a rare test of L2K v.1 alone. It still has the comfort and social aspect I really like, but lacks the increase in sexual tension. Fortunately that wasn't a problem, since I went in aggressive and knew what I wanted out of this date. I would definitely suggest this mone for a night out or on a date. It hits really well for me and has rarely let me down when I'm out.
04-24-2017 5:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, SeekingSuccess, excalibur, TheBoogieMan

ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 34 posts

04-24-2017 7:04 PM

What androsterone-based status products have people successfully used with L2K?
04-24-2017 7:04 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1084
Thanks received:
250 thanks in 151 posts

L2K
04-24-2017 10:51 PM

A314 v.32 1 spray with L2K v.1 2 sprays the target was with very dilated pupils, like manga eyes.
Strong eye contact. She was like glued to me...
I was imprinted in her brain for monts.

L2K v.1 2sp with XiSt 2sp.
Similar but not that strong.

L2K is old 2013 or 2014 L&S.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 10:56 PM by avi.)
04-24-2017 10:51 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, dsouza, TheBoogieMan
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 9 posts

05-02-2017 6:12 PM

Had to write about this again, L2K v.1 2017, this is easily becoming the most consistent pheromone mix for me.

Dosage: A little less than one spray aimed at my neck(some of it missed my neck).

Environment: Corporate office setting, 90% females (ages 22-30).

Note: With some hard alpha products I get a little lethargic towards the end of the day. To avoid this I put heavy doses of the product on a napkin next to me when I sleep at night. This gets my body used to the signature and maximizes the self-effects from the mones the next day.

Today I was feeling it, I'm usually an introverted person but today I was talking to everyone at the office. There was a new girl today, very cute 8/10 was very interested in me, laughing at everything I say, making a strong effort to get to know me. I would walk by her desk a few times and would catch her stealing glances at me.

Another encounter, with another cute coworker 8/10 was insanely engaged after I opened her. We kept talking on and on about completely irrelevant shit and this could've easily gone on much longer if I didn't have to end the convo to get back to work.

I usually don't sit down with everyone at lunch, today I did and I spoke loudly and everyone was buying into everything I was saying. I had some good conversations with my coworkers, a few females out of the group became disinhibited, they twisted a few of my words around and made them sexual, I went along with it of course.

After we left to go back to work we bunched in a crowded elevator at the office, I made a remark about hating crowded areas. I was standing in front of one of my female coworkers(from lunch), I bumped into her on accident, she laughed and said I was invading her space, then I felt 2 pokes to my ass, it was her friend doing it playfully in an attempt to pin the blame on the one standing behind me.

Nearing the end of the day, I walked by the new girl's desk mentioned above, again. She saw me coming near and took out her headphones to start talking about how noisy my water bottle was(it does make some noise). We had another good long conversation, she was again crazy engaged, I was on my way out so we had to end it there but it easily could've continued.

I was social and steering the heck out of this, I definitely will continue this mix for weeks on in.
05-02-2017 6:12 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, neon, Jimmy42, SeekingSuccess, MrNoGame, avi, DssMaster, TheBoogieMan
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2366
Thanks received:
2834 thanks in 1395 posts

05-07-2017 5:51 PM

(04-24-2017 5:30 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Lay Report: L2K v.1 L&S purchased Jan 2016
2.5 sprays... The reason for the extra .5 is I'm pretty much done with the bottle so the sprays aren't coming out as they used to.

Went out for drinks this past weekend with a pretty hot girl with this bad boy on. I guess I'd rate her a 7 or 8. Confidence was pretty high as usual with this on and we hit it off really well. Conversation was smooth and we maintained good eye contact throughout the interaction. Pupils dilated. I was able to add sexual tension by playing with her hair and touching her leg as we talked. We kissed at the bar we were at and I decided to invite her back to my place for more drinks. L2K v.1 has been my go-to mone going out and I usually add NNPA to it. I'm completely out of NNPA, so this ended up being a rare test of L2K v.1 alone. It still has the comfort and social aspect I really like, but lacks the increase in sexual tension. Fortunately that wasn't a problem, since I went in aggressive and knew what I wanted out of this date. I would definitely suggest this mone for a night out or on a date. It hits really well for me and has rarely let me down when I'm out.

When you do use this l2k v1 2016 with NNPA how much NNPA do you add, and is it usually 2 sprays l2k v1 2016 from a FULLY primed bottle?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 5:52 PM by dsouza.)
05-07-2017 5:51 PM

WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 50 posts

05-07-2017 7:59 PM

(05-07-2017 5:51 PM)dsouza Wrote:  When you do use this l2k v1 2016 with NNPA how much NNPA do you add, and is it usually 2 sprays l2k v1 2016 from a FULLY primed bottle?

2 drops, one on my neck and one on my wrist. Yup always 2 sprays L2K, one on the other side of my neck and one on my wrist. By far my most effective combo so far.
05-07-2017 7:59 PM

Share This Thread