Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L2K NOS 2018
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: L2K NOS 2018
06-02-2018 8:06 AM

We were at an outdoor party, not something hardcore, college people and on average the girls were average looking.At that environment it's easy to mingle with people, to change positions often, easier to approach, more casual etc.My last review of L2K was mainly about a night on a party on that same place.
Before that we went to a bar but only for a few minutes.Heads turning left and right blatantly, for me it was more blatant than AV(when it works).

Girls throwing their hair on me and laughing about it, staring blatantly with no intention to break eye contact.Pointing at me and my friend with her finger and talking with her friend (about us obviously), I only caught "those 2" from what she was saying, looking at us like we are desert.2 blondes coming to sit next to us, turning their bodies towards us staring both blatantly, it was a blatant invitation as much as it can be (at that time another friend arrived, it was too obvious for them too what was going on).After looking at them from top to the bottom, to give a hint that I noticed them but not interested, they moved (probably a sign that they were looking to fuck).Although later in the night I noticed they came quite a few times in close proximity and having their attention towards us.
Countless girls taking a peek again and again and again.A few girls walking by, smelling the cloud (I assume) and look back after passing, looking in the eyes.Girls bumping me back to back then trying to turn their head to see who they bumped into (like they didn't knew) and silly laughing with their friends.
Didn't notice aggression from the guys that time.Perhaps some respect, perhaps some intimidation.

After almost sweating I noticed some decline in effects but it could easily be due to me getting drunk (not too much though) or due to the place flooding with males.Most hits were before it became overcrowded, probably the girls were more comfortable too.

No signs from AD at all at that dosage so no need to test lower for now.If 50% of those results are consistent in various night circumstances I'm very satisfied.If 70% of the results are consistent I found my new addiction.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-02-2018 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-03-2018 4:59 AM

Solid hits, stefdude. Sounds like AV with less intimidation. Or a good batch of AM. I can't remember L2K from 2014 being that blatant, though it was pretty blatant.
06-03-2018 4:59 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-03-2018 8:36 AM

Same hits yesterday.Incredible stuff!Out of fun I did a small social experiment with my friend, walking by small groups of girls, even girls with their boyfriends, behind their back (so they don't see me in case it's my looks that draw the attention) to check if they will pick up the pheromones and turn around to face me.The majority did.Later on my friend commented that indeed everywhere I was standing or moving most of the girls where turning around and taking looks.

Same flirtatious behaviour from them, bumbing/stepping on me and laughing in a silly manner, slowly getting closer (not face to face) to the point we are almost touching.Sometimes even if I moved from my position by one step towards any direction, there would be a girl in that direction that would turn and face me like she was expecting me to approach her or like she wanted to watch me walk past her.

I was in the mood for approaching but it was less of a crowd than the other day and almost no girls above 6.A couple of hotties were constantly moving and didn't have them around enough to judge if I could approach.Actually one of the hotties was my first experiment.I saw her when I arrived there and went for a drink,she didn't see me.I was sitting 3-4 meters away from her and her male friends and I could only see her back for 15-20 minutes.I decided to test the cloud.I walked as close as I could from her and her male friends (I think one of the males looks aggressive as I was approaching), I passed 1-1.5 meters from her back, she didn't see me, took a drink and returned from a direction that allowed me to pass closer to her, 0.5 meter and from her front.I couldn't stare at her because that would piss me off if I were any of those dudes but I noticed her turning her head.After I returned to my spot in a matter of seconds she turned 180 degrees and was staring at me non stop for a few minutes (while now she had her back towards her male friends), after that they moved to another spot and lost them.In that case it could be my looks but I am as certain as I can be that it was not.

I play a lot with the attraction signs because I have an excellent perception and intuition of those matters.Also the sample is very big contrary to to the sample of possible approaches from me.Also I really liked the social tests I was doing because they were quite scientific as far as placebo and confirmation bias goes.
What I mean is that I didn't draw conclusions after hits occured, I didn't just notice the positive hits and ignored the failed.I chose the girls before the hits.The criterion of choosing was that the girls should be somewhat still, not moving and not turning around often.I was watching them for a few minutes before doint the experiment in order to have a clue, statistically, about how probable is that they will turn around by chance/randomly.
I also tried to walk behind their backs in my comeback too so that they would never see me, only smell the cloud.I couldn't always follow this rule but, even in the occasions that I didn't, there was quite obvious the differences in effects from girls that saw me AND smelled me compared to the girls that could only see me unexposed to my L2K cloud.My friend certainly confirmed this.

The temperature was a bit lower this time so I wasn't sweating.The diffusion from dabbing, not rubbing/spreading seems improved.I'm not sure about the duration, the first 2 hours are strong, then the phero cloud MIGHT get smaller but I'm not certain about this at all, because other factors played a role.I will test it inside the next times to better judge the diffusion and duration.

The product is magical.It's very much aike the old L2K, it may be better in some cases.So far the duration seems to be smaller and the diffusion faster and it seems to hit faster and further, which is to be expected.That should be easy to figure out in a couple of tests inside.Also, a good way to judge diffusion is to change place when you suspect that it might have been decreased.Effects and hits from the same people can decline/vary over time so when you go somewhere else with fresh people you can have a more clear look.
It will take some time to have a more definite opinion about how it compares to the old L2K and pinpoint the exact differences, because they are very close and either one could be slightly better overall.

Dosage: 6 bulb drops (=1.5-2sprays)

06-03-2018 8:36 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-03-2018 4:05 PM

It's AWESOME that you're getting these results, Stef!

Has anyone else with more than 100 posts taken the risk with your funds, and getting the same or similar AWESOME results? Stand up and be counted!! Please. Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 4:07 PM by MMM.)
06-03-2018 4:05 PM

pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 12:34 AM

Agreed, I really appreciate the reports and would love to hear more of them from stef or other users. I'm trying to decide between this and the new AM right now.
06-05-2018 12:34 AM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 12:56 PM

Excellent reporting by stef,

I'm thinking of making an order and trying to replicate these experiments.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 4:46 PM by P4yn3.)
06-05-2018 12:56 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-06-2018 8:05 PM

(06-03-2018 8:36 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Same hits yesterday.Incredible stuff!Out of fun I did a small social experiment with my friend, walking by small groups of girls, even girls with their boyfriends, behind their back (so they don't see me in case it's my looks that draw the attention) to check if they will pick up the pheromones and turn around to face me.The majority did.Later on my friend commented that indeed everywhere I was standing or moving most of the girls where turning around and taking looks.

Same flirtatious behaviour from them, bumbing/stepping on me and laughing in a silly manner, slowly getting closer (not face to face) to the point we are almost touching.Sometimes even if I moved from my position by one step towards any direction, there would be a girl in that direction that would turn and face me like she was expecting me to approach her or like she wanted to watch me walk past her.

I was in the mood for approaching but it was less of a crowd than the other day and almost no girls above 6.A couple of hotties were constantly moving and didn't have them around enough to judge if I could approach.Actually one of the hotties was my first experiment.I saw her when I arrived there and went for a drink,she didn't see me.I was sitting 3-4 meters away from her and her male friends and I could only see her back for 15-20 minutes.I decided to test the cloud.I walked as close as I could from her and her male friends (I think one of the males looks aggressive as I was approaching), I passed 1-1.5 meters from her back, she didn't see me, took a drink and returned from a direction that allowed me to pass closer to her, 0.5 meter and from her front.I couldn't stare at her because that would piss me off if I were any of those dudes but I noticed her turning her head.After I returned to my spot in a matter of seconds she turned 180 degrees and was staring at me non stop for a few minutes (while now she had her back towards her male friends), after that they moved to another spot and lost them.In that case it could be my looks but I am as certain as I can be that it was not.

I play a lot with the attraction signs because I have an excellent perception and intuition of those matters.Also the sample is very big contrary to to the sample of possible approaches from me.Also I really liked the social tests I was doing because they were quite scientific as far as placebo and confirmation bias goes.
What I mean is that I didn't draw conclusions after hits occured, I didn't just notice the positive hits and ignored the failed.I chose the girls before the hits.The criterion of choosing was that the girls should be somewhat still, not moving and not turning around often.I was watching them for a few minutes before doint the experiment in order to have a clue, statistically, about how probable is that they will turn around by chance/randomly.
I also tried to walk behind their backs in my comeback too so that they would never see me, only smell the cloud.I couldn't always follow this rule but, even in the occasions that I didn't, there was quite obvious the differences in effects from girls that saw me AND smelled me compared to the girls that could only see me unexposed to my L2K cloud.My friend certainly confirmed this.

The temperature was a bit lower this time so I wasn't sweating.The diffusion from dabbing, not rubbing/spreading seems improved.I'm not sure about the duration, the first 2 hours are strong, then the phero cloud MIGHT get smaller but I'm not certain about this at all, because other factors played a role.I will test it inside the next times to better judge the diffusion and duration.

The product is magical.It's very much aike the old L2K, it may be better in some cases.So far the duration seems to be smaller and the diffusion faster and it seems to hit faster and further, which is to be expected.That should be easy to figure out in a couple of tests inside.Also, a good way to judge diffusion is to change place when you suspect that it might have been decreased.Effects and hits from the same people can decline/vary over time so when you go somewhere else with fresh people you can have a more clear look.
It will take some time to have a more definite opinion about how it compares to the old L2K and pinpoint the exact differences, because they are very close and either one could be slightly better overall.

Dosage: 6 bulb drops (=1.5-2sprays)

Stefdude
Was l2k NOS 2018 attracting mostly 9, and 10's or all women? Do you find there's a lot of Androstadienone in this product? I found AM nos to contain huge amounts of Androstadienone compared to 2014 AM... What about l2k NOS?

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 4:27 AM by dsouza.)
06-06-2018 8:05 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-07-2018 4:30 AM

(06-06-2018 8:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Stefdude
Was l2k NOS 2018 attracting mostly 9, and 10's or all women? Do you find there's a lot of Androstadienone in this product? I found AM nos to contain huge amounts of Androstadienone compared to 2014 AM... What about l2k NOS?

It attracted all women.I've never had Androstadienone problems but the first 2 times I put it (at night) the next morning I had some symptoms, it never happened again and could be coincidence.One day I had a mild depression and the other I had lethargy although lethargy is not too uncommon as it's an ongoing battle for me to have normal dopamine levels.Judging from the comfort I'd say it does have good levels of Androstadienone , as did the old one.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 4:30 AM by stefdude.)
06-07-2018 4:30 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-07-2018 6:06 AM

(06-06-2018 8:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I found AM nos to contain huge amounts of Androstadienone compared to 2014 AM.

I didn't think about that, but I believe you're right. I assumed the Androstenone was a bit weaker. The Androstadienone doesn't bother me, but AM NOS seems more comfortable than previous versions. Still it hits pretty hard, but definitely not as in your face as say 2014.
06-07-2018 6:06 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-07-2018 6:10 AM

(06-07-2018 4:30 AM)stefdude Wrote:  One day I had a mild depression and the other I had lethargy although lethargy is not too uncommon as it's an ongoing battle for me to have normal dopamine levels.

Interesting perspective. I got more negative self effects from AM a few years ago than I do with AM NOS. Actually, I can't say I notice any side effects from AM NOS. I'm starting to think because I had lower social status and lower dopamine back then I was more prone to Androstadienone side effects. Maybe high dopamine overrides Androstadienone side effects. Just a theory.
06-07-2018 6:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 23,330 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 15,120 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude