Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Kratom
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1415 thanks in 561 posts

RE: Kratom
12-25-2015 9:04 PM

How long you been on it? I use 3 days in a row max but get bored of it. Never had any anxiety.

Not sure how taurine helps with anxiety. Theanine, not much either. I do get anxiety on occaision if I drink too much and just off hangover. But that can be normal for people.

Back to kratom though, I never get those types of highs you speak of, perhaps my body doesn't meld with it. Some relaxation and mild stupidity. But I would just use it to relax and sleep.

FD
12-25-2015 9:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 759
Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-25-2015 9:59 PM

FD,

I don't know what your source, type, or dosage of Kratom was - so that'd be an important factor on your experience with it. I don't know if "everyone" will have anxiety or physical dependency issues with it. I'm just saying that MY biology yielded that result.

Regarding the MOA of L-theanine. It increases GABA in the brain, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter.

Symptoms of lack of GABA/serotonin include:

anxiety, feeling fearful, general (free floating) anxiety disorder or GAD,
panic attacks,
nervy/stressed disposition,
persistent worrying thoughts going around and around in the mind, cannot switch of the mind,
inability to relax,
insomnia due to an anxious mind or cannot switch off the mind..

The list goes on...

I am going to look into the taurine connection, however.

My Journal
12-25-2015 9:59 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1415 thanks in 561 posts

12-26-2015 7:39 PM

I get you.

Have tried about 5 different dealers . Organic kratom I like. When I'm back home from the holidays I'll get you the name.

Not crazy about happy hippo or madam's. The organic has fantastic support and great packaging to boot, not shoddy basement vacuumed packadging.

I'll let you know.
12-26-2015 7:39 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
361 thanks in 207 posts

12-27-2015 1:12 PM

Lol Fishdude, I didn't know you were familiar with kratom. When you PMed me I thought you wanted to give it a shot. I'm planning on reviewing the 4 vendors I have tried with pros/cons on my journal.
What did you not like about Happy Hippo? As for madam's, I like it better than Kangels in terms of quality. Now I'm wondering whether Happy hippo really is the best quality or maybe because I was simply new to kratom so I had absolutely no buildup tolerance; thus stronger effects.

I get you RT, I'm noticing that I'm becoming dependent as well. I'm using it pretty much everyday: white on one day, green the next, red, yellow then back to white to avoid tolerance buildup. I'm dependent on it for the euphoria effect.
For the past 2 days I've been miserable and this morning it was even worse. I stayed in bed for 2 hours pushing myself back to sleep. I'm meeting someone tonight to tell him off. I just tried Borneo Yellow Vein by Authentickratom for the first time and I feel so much relaxed and forgiving. Usually, I would've been happy with the effect but now it's not good. My aggressiveness has disappeared....something that I wanted to keep when I see him. It's in 4 hours so hopefully the happy-effect will go away.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-27-2015 1:12 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1415 thanks in 561 posts

12-27-2015 5:13 PM

You are correct shadow, I never tried it before I pm'd you.

I ordered samples from 5 different vendors to begin some experimentation .

The brand I like is called Botanical Kratom 100% organic. What it says on the box.

The Madam has not sent me my entire shipment so not impressed with her.

FD
12-27-2015 5:13 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1415 thanks in 561 posts

12-29-2015 7:30 PM

Good day,

Regarding my comment on not receiving my full order from Madam Kraton from Montreal .

I ordered 5 30 gm samples and the shipment was sent as per my email confirmation. One of the samples was out of stock so was shipped a day later. This is a cod order. I did receive the out of stock item 3 weeks ago (nothing paid yet) and was awaiting the remainder where I was to pay cod for the full order.

Today I got an email from Canada Post saying that this order is being returned to the shipper. I never received any indication of a package awaiting my cod payment and pickup ?!

Over this time my comunity has changed mail delivery from "direct to home" to a comunity Mail pick up box. Perhaps there is the problem, but I have received all post from other vendors and other items I ordered online.

Nevertheless , something is askew and I'll get to the bottom of it.

As I said originally mi dissapointment is with not getting my order but not Madam' product itself.

Other vendors I just pay with my credit card, straight forward arrangement .

Happy Hippo I paid thru pay pal.

Time will tell.

Happy upcoming 2016.

FD
12-29-2015 7:30 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-29-2015 10:36 PM

(12-27-2015 1:12 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I get you RT, I'm noticing that I'm becoming dependent as well. I'm using it pretty much everyday: white on one day, green the next, red, yellow then back to white to avoid tolerance buildup. I'm dependent on it for the euphoria effect.
For the past 2 days I've been miserable and this morning it was even worse. I stayed in bed for 2 hours pushing myself back to sleep.

I'm starting to wonder if it's the vein/type that I've been using. I never had this anxiety issue when I was using the Kraken Kratom I had purchased. The AuthenticKratom was a white vein - I wonder if that's the difference, or if the addiction had just been building and I didn't notice until last week.

I was taking 2-3 grams 2-3 times per day up until this week. I've weaned myself down to 2 grams for the whole day. I take 250 mg to 500 mg at a time a few times per day whenever I feel the withdrawel anxiety come on. I hope to be down to a gram per day soon. Then, I don't think I'll be repurchasing from anywhere. I don't trust myself not to get hooked again!

My Journal
12-29-2015 10:36 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1415 thanks in 561 posts

12-29-2015 11:15 PM

Phenibut has given me anxiety at one point but more often than not it can be alcohol for me. After beer binging I can lay on my sofa very anxious. I never get anxious with too much coffee or any other reason except this. Did a lot of research and this is a very common problem. Possibly the enialation of vitamins, liquids.

I have lots of theanine, and others that get me through my best work presentations but if I'm in a state of anxiety then they don't help. A good fucking helps!

But for me to get in that state there has to be a trouble/problematic area of my life that I think about. If I'm 100% happy then never any anxiety.

I just hate my job and my manager is an asshole. I handle it well in the office but when you spend 40 hours per week somewhere ..........

Thanks for the paycheck though. Love it

There has to be a source for the anxiety and kratom, or alchol or other drugs weaken your natural pshycological combatants.

I did want the kratom to help me relax and get more than 4 hours sleep per night and it really does help. Don't feel tired in the morning.

But to empathize with others who take kratom to forget/suppress the source of anxiety it could be a struggle coming off of it.

I feel almost no anxiety at work since I care a lot less about it. Still do my job as a professional but fewer worries. Less anxiety. Oh I still swill our Canadian beer and no problem. And I'm Czech so we drink the most beer in the world per capita.

Yes, I'm justifying my love of beer.

Red vein is a great relaxant and feel no pain the next day and do recommend it to people that have problems sleeping like I do. Hereditary perhaps since my mom can't sleep.

Rtboss, when I'm taking kratom it's 4-6 grams, no real high just relax, and feel great the next day. Few times per week.

Rt and Shadow or anyone reading, cure anxiety with a good healthy meal. Hmmm kratom suppresses feeding?

Have to run
12-29-2015 11:15 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss, ShadowX114
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
361 thanks in 207 posts

12-30-2015 1:15 AM

I didn't type my point properly. I wasn't feeling miserable due to kratom but rather something else. As I have mentioned before, I'm prone to depression so there are days when I feel terrible. In addition, the fact that were was a guy who has been playing with his tail behind my back was bothering me and was constantly on my mind. Kratom was helping me on those days. Unfortunately, I have decided to try a strain for the first time on the day I wanted to meet him (as I have mentioned above). I got an euphoria feeling and I felt much more forgiving. Normally, I would be very happy with such a state of mind but knowing what he has done, I wish I have not consumed it so I can keep my anger and aggressiveness by the time I meet him. Even though the euphoria has disappeared by the time I met him, I did feel I was talking to him in a neutral/relaxed state which I assume is due to kratom.
So overall, I am thankful for kratom and I do not intent to completely stop it. I just don't want to consume it everyday (or almost everyday). I don't want it to be part of my life.

RT, I believe your anxiety is due to the strain. Remember that white vein is more of a stimulant while red is sedative. You also once said that you are a big coffee drinker, correct? You are probably overstimulating your body, which is causing the anxiety. I don't seem to have this problem with Madame Kratom's white strains but I did notice that white Sumatra and White horn from Canadian Kengels. They make me irritable quickly whenever I look at my todo list because I feel that I have so much to do and I don`t know where to start. I believe this could be some form of anxiety because I feel overwhelmed. This is why my white horn and sumatra bags are still full compared to the reds and greens that I still have.

As for dependency (you said addiction but I don't think it is), I see it like alcohol+party. While you can still have fun at parties, alcohol makes it better. Same thing with kratom. Even though you can still go through your day and keep up with the ups and down of life, kratom helps. The difference between life and the party is that you are living life 24/7 while the party is few hours a week. Therefore, you get the tendency to go for kratom more often. I didn't consume any kratom today as I felt overall positive today so I don't think it was necessary.

Fishdude, did you not e-mail Madame Kratom when you didn't receive your full order (before Canada post e-mailed you)?

It's true that a healthy meal helps with a lot of problems but the key is to be consistent....which is a problem for me.

I find phenibut way too sedative. I tried it again 2 weeks ago and I'm still not a fan. It's effect is more of a "couch potato effect". I prefer Red kratom because with low amount, you can still be productive while being also relaxed. I think I wrote about my experience with phenibut twice on my journal; just press ctrl+F and type phenibut.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 1:18 AM by ShadowX114.)
12-30-2015 1:15 AM

RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-30-2015 10:02 AM

It's not overstimulating me. I handle 150mg of ephedrine hcl with over 1 gram of caffeine per day, and additional l-tyrosine (up to 6 grams) without a hint of anxiety. Irritability, yes, anxiety no. I haven't had anxiety like this since 2007 - and that wasn't substance-related, it was legit life-related.

Unfortunately, experiencing this has taken my mind back to that time. I couldn't even get out of bed, had to see a shrink and get on adderal and benzos just to function. Eventually I got my life straightend out and stopped the meds, as they were beginning to be a source for anxiety. Hadn't had it since, until now, and it's tied directly to the product.

My life isn't the cause, because my life is fantastic. I work 10-12 hours a week from home, raise my son with my wife, and she brings home big bucks - what do I have to complain about?

Oh yeah - my sex life, lol, but that would have caused me anxiety years ago!

Maybe Fishdude's right, I just need a really good lay! Razz

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 10:03 AM by RTBoss.)
12-30-2015 10:02 AM

Share This Thread