Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Kratom
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 759
Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

RE: Kratom
11-19-2015 9:54 AM

(11-19-2015 8:47 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I tried creating one now in the journal section but there's no "create thread" button. I wonder if Mark limits to one thread per user under the journal category.

Since this subforum is off the beaten path, it may be ok to here...but I'd ask Mark, he'll shoot you straight.

My Journal
11-19-2015 9:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
361 thanks in 207 posts

11-19-2015 10:10 AM

I will ask Mark first since I prefer in the journal section just to feel more private. If not, I will post under the "life & leisure"

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-19-2015 10:10 AM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

11-19-2015 10:29 AM

(11-19-2015 10:10 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I will ask Mark first since I prefer in the journal section just to feel more private. If not, I will post under the "life & leisure"

That makes sense.

Also, what strain do you recommend from Happy Hippo? I'm about out of mine, and would like to try something different.

The strain I had would give a heavy euphoria, body-buzz for about 3 hours. Didn't feel energized, really. Moderately sedated. Some pain relief. Definite hunger cessation.

My Journal
11-19-2015 10:29 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
361 thanks in 207 posts

11-22-2015 12:15 PM

(11-19-2015 10:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  That makes sense.

Also, what strain do you recommend from Happy Hippo? I'm about out of mine, and would like to try something different.

The strain I had would give a heavy euphoria, body-buzz for about 3 hours. Didn't feel energized, really. Moderately sedated. Some pain relief. Definite hunger cessation.

Based on what you told me before, it sounded like a red strain and now with these added description, I'm pretty sure it's red.
I like red because it gives me an euphoria feeling but I dislike the fact that it makes me sleepy/sedated. This is why they consider red to be an evening "aroma". You could sleep like a baby with red.

If you are a heavy coffee drinker, then white could help you reduce your consumption. In fact, white + coffee is not really a good combo as you could get dizzy. It happened to me once and few days later, someone on the FB's group I gave you stated that he got dizzy with white. I asked him if he consumed coffee and he said yes.

They say that green is for mood increase and focus but in my experience, it's only giving me the focus.

Having said all that, regarding your question, the following was in my cart.
- Newbie Hippo Starter Pack
-Happy Hippo II (Red-Vein Boreno)
-Red Hot Hippo (Red Vein Thai)
-White Hippo (White Vein-Borneo)
- Phenibut

The newbie pack contained:
-Happy Hippo I (Super Green Indo)
-Sleepy Hippo (Deep Jungle Green Kali)
-Hyper Hippo (Green Maeng Da)
-Kicker! Hippo (Super Green Indo #2) (Got this as a sample....that's what they mean by " we always give a little more than you expect :-)" in the description page of the starter pack)

(I took the picture when I received the package)

My journal will give you more details in the results I got. However, in short, I consider the following to be my favorite (not in order)

- Sleepy
- Red Hot Hippo
- White
- and maybe Happy Hippo II (not as good as the top 3 but still worth mentioning.

It's weird though...I just realized that Red Hot Hippo is Red Vein but I remember it was giving me euphoria with energy as opposed to euphoria+sedating.

- Red Hot Hippo = it made me grab my phone and text friends and was more willing to go out and mingle. The cons: effects didn't last as long as other strains. Maybe 2-3 hours and you would need to "reload".
- White = helped me with focus on two occasions if I recall.
- Sleepy = I would consider sleepy = happiness
- HH2, I don't remember why I liked it (journal will remind me) but I do remember preferring it over HH1 even though the owner of the store (Chris from ) prefers HH1 over HH2.

I will post my kratom journal in my current journal (link in my signature) in few minutes.

P.S: Currently I'm on 1 teaspoon of Red Borneo from a 3rd vendor I'm testing so maybe that's why I wrote more than planned P I actually feel very focused. I'm drinking coffee from a coffee shop to negate the sedative feeling.

*EDIT*: I forgot to mention that you will realize how websites never mention consuming kratom because they can't. I forgot the exact laws on it but even though it's not illegal to buy/sell, I don't think they consider it for consumption. This is why e-stores and the buyers use the terms "incense" and "aroma". So you may see sentences like "this strain gives you a relaxing aroma"

Current Stash

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 12:22 PM by ShadowX114.)
11-22-2015 12:15 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
Ex Machina
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 95
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

11-29-2015 6:49 PM

Yes I tried it a few years back & I found it tricky to use and inconsistent in it's results. Also be aware that one of the unwanted side effects is it can diminish your libido. And yes as others have mentioned, I found it to be extremely addictive. The withdrawl period when I came off it was no party. Please be careful with this stuff!
11-29-2015 6:49 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
361 thanks in 207 posts

12-08-2015 2:56 PM

RTB, have you noticed anything about your libido? Mine has decreased since summer but I was attributing it as one of my Candida symptoms. Now that EX stated this, it makes me wonder as I have started Kratom in May.

Current Stash

12-08-2015 2:56 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-08-2015 3:26 PM

Hm, no, not really. But if it did, maybe that's good 'cuz my libido drives my wife nuts!

My Journal
12-08-2015 3:26 PM

RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-25-2015 6:18 PM

So this stuff is definitely addictive in the sense that if I go w/out it, I get nasty anxiety. Straight-up, "I can't deal with life anxiety." I'm going to try to wean myself by taking the minimal dose to not feel it, but I gotta get off it quick.

My warning to people who use it - use the minimum effective dose, and then use it sparingly.

But in other news, it definitely helped rid me of some chronic lower back pain! It's gone.

It also works great as an appetite suppressant. You just don't give a shit about eating. I didn't, anyway.

My Journal
12-25-2015 6:18 PM
Thanks given by Alphonse
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
755 thanks in 236 posts

12-25-2015 7:37 PM

RTBoss,

You might find your back pain coming back when you are off it. I certainly did.

Five grams of taurine daily and some magnesium oil will help with the anxiety and may help with the back pain also.

If you need something stronger for the anxiety, have your physician prescribe hydroxyzine. It's a first gen anti-histamine that is used off-label for panic attacks/anxiety. Unlike benzos it is non-addictive, and unlike SSRIs, you can take it when and if you really need it.

A.
12-25-2015 7:37 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 702 posts

12-25-2015 8:04 PM

Luckily I have a ton of powdered taurine sitting around. I'll try that, thanks. I also have some l-theanine sitting around, so I might also try that for the anxiety issue.

My Journal
12-25-2015 8:04 PM

Share This Thread