Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kane Gel (I'm not gay....)
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Kane Gel (I'm not gay....)
09-11-2014 11:54 PM

Well, it seems this one had came in silence. So just a heads up to all of the members here who are homosexual.

I'm guessing Garry will work on getting Voodoo out now after releasing this product.
09-11-2014 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Kane Gel (I'm not gay....)
10-02-2015 12:58 PM

Posted this elsewhere, thought some of you may find it useful.

Wore two "drops" of Kane Gel, with a bit rubbed under the nose. The murderous rage and the desire to rape and pillage returned full force. It appears that Kane Gel us similar to OD in the sense that smaller amounts have an increased effect. It seems somewhat paradoxical, but I've noticed this with OD and with Bad Wolf. Only Garry knows how he accomplishes such a thing.

So, no weights today, and I made this mistake of wearing this to work. Spent most of the day alternating between anxiety and wanting to rip someone's head off. My ego seemed expanded to godlike proportions - it was an unnatural confidence and it didn't feel very pleasant. Work peeps avoiding me like the plague, had a meeting with a senior manager about performance which had him quivering with fear. Literally. I could see him visibly shaking.

Kane Gel is probably the most alpha mone I possess in my arsenal. If you want rage-filled lifting sessions, this is for you. If you want to scare the shit out of everyone, this is for you. I don't know what kind of woman this would attract except those with a rape fetish, or the kinds of crazy beotches that write love letters to serial killers on deathrow, and frankly, I don't want to know.

I can see how this mone might be useful for some epic angry sex sessions with a submissive woman, but you'll probably scare her into bed first rather than attract her.

Anyway, I think this is my experimentation with Kane Gel done for now. Can't be walking around feeling like a psychopath during the work week anymore.
10-02-2015 12:58 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-02-2015 1:03 PM

Wow. Too much none?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-02-2015 1:03 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-02-2015 1:07 PM

This thread title is awesome. Cool

In other news, I need some Kane Gel ASAP.
10-02-2015 1:07 PM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2015 1:16 PM

if only I wasn't so broke right now
10-02-2015 1:16 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2015 4:44 PM

(10-02-2015 1:07 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This thread title is awesome. Cool

In other news, I need some Kane Gel ASAP.

I concur. Its funny , i knda wish i cound this thread a while back useful information to say the least
(10-02-2015 12:58 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Posted this elsewhere, thought some of you may find it useful.

Wore two "drops" of Kane Gel, with a bit rubbed under the nose. The murderous rage and the desire to rape and pillage returned full force. It appears that Kane Gel us similar to OD in the sense that smaller amounts have an increased effect. It seems somewhat paradoxical, but I've noticed this with OD and with Bad Wolf. Only Garry knows how he accomplishes such a thing.

So, no weights today, and I made this mistake of wearing this to work. Spent most of the day alternating between anxiety and wanting to rip someone's head off. My ego seemed expanded to godlike proportions - it was an unnatural confidence and it didn't feel very pleasant. Work peeps avoiding me like the plague, had a meeting with a senior manager about performance which had him quivering with fear. Literally. I could see him visibly shaking.

Kane Gel is probably the most alpha mone I possess in my arsenal. If you want rage-filled lifting sessions, this is for you. If you want to scare the shit out of everyone, this is for you. I don't know what kind of woman this would attract except those with a rape fetish, or the kinds of crazy beotches that write love letters to serial killers on deathrow, and frankly, I don't want to know.

I can see how this mone might be useful for some epic angry sex sessions with a submissive woman, but you'll probably scare her into bed first rather than attract her.

Anyway, I think this is my experimentation with Kane Gel done for now. Can't be walking around feeling like a psychopath during the work week anymore.
Did you wear kane like a regular phero or did you just wear under your nosey_
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 4:47 PM by kingtut savage.)
10-04-2015 4:44 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2015 4:50 PM

What made you even try this if your arent gay though. Im not gay either and im wondering if you got any gay side effects, like gay dudes flocking to you
10-04-2015 4:50 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2015 5:37 PM

(10-04-2015 4:50 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  What made you even try this if your arent gay though. Im not gay either and im wondering if you got any gay side effects, like gay dudes flocking to you

Hard to say why this product hasn't really caught up with heterosexual men pheromone user. I am a big fan of this and the Nude/Alpha Gay products, though not gay. Like Alphonse says they are extreme alpha male products, you don't get a feminine vibe by any means.

I guess it's just too difficult for some to bother reading the product descriptions:

"In particular gay men’s pleasure centers activate when exposed to the pheromones of dominant healthy heterosexual males. The response was very comparable to the brain pattern of heterosexual women. "

SO: Why would anyone consider these products to be homosexual exclusive?

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
10-04-2015 5:37 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-04-2015 5:56 PM

(10-04-2015 5:37 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hard to say why this product hasn't really caught up with heterosexual men pheromone user. I am a big fan of this and the Nude/Alpha Gay products, though not gay. Like Alphonse says they are extreme alpha male products, you don't get a feminine vibe by any means.

I guess it's just too difficult for some to bother reading the product descriptions:

"In particular gay men’s pleasure centers activate when exposed to the pheromones of dominant healthy heterosexual males. The response was very comparable to the brain pattern of heterosexual women. "

SO: Why would anyone consider these products to be homosexual exclusive?
First time I've seen you around here in forever. How are things going, Chaotic?

I definitely got the highly dominant impression from the reviews on Kane Gel thus far. Not so much for NGA, but you've been the only one to report on this mix even now. So ypu would.consider NGA to be on the more dominant end of the spectrum, then?

Also, have you had the chance to test Kane gel yet? I'm very intrigued by this mix.
10-04-2015 5:56 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2015 6:00 PM

Yeah, tonnes of gay dudes flocking to me, but that's because I'm fucking beautiful not because of the mones. :-D

Nothing gay about Kane gel.

If the description doesn't make this clear, Garry also told me in an email that Kane attracts sexually aggressive women. Gays are attracted by an alpha male signature just like healthy red-blooded women in touch with their sexual natures.

A.
10-04-2015 6:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kane Vs BW theLaw 2 2,368 04-19-2016 9:36 PM
Last Post: theLaw
  Kane Gel Reviews Johss 0 1,369 07-08-2015 2:11 PM
Last Post: Johss