Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kane Gel (I'm not gay....)
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Kane Gel (I'm not gay....)
10-06-2015 9:48 PM

(10-02-2015 12:58 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Posted this elsewhere, thought some of you may find it useful.

Wore two "drops" of Kane Gel, with a bit rubbed under the nose. The murderous rage and the desire to rape and pillage returned full force. It appears that Kane Gel us similar to OD in the sense that smaller amounts have an increased effect. It seems somewhat paradoxical, but I've noticed this with OD and with Bad Wolf. Only Garry knows how he accomplishes such a thing.

So, no weights today, and I made this mistake of wearing this to work. Spent most of the day alternating between anxiety and wanting to rip someone's head off. My ego seemed expanded to godlike proportions - it was an unnatural confidence and it didn't feel very pleasant. Work peeps avoiding me like the plague, had a meeting with a senior manager about performance which had him quivering with fear. Literally. I could see him visibly shaking.

Kane Gel is probably the most alpha mone I possess in my arsenal. If you want rage-filled lifting sessions, this is for you. If you want to scare the shit out of everyone, this is for you. I don't know what kind of woman this would attract except those with a rape fetish, or the kinds of crazy beotches that write love letters to serial killers on deathrow, and frankly, I don't want to know.

I can see how this mone might be useful for some epic angry sex sessions with a submissive woman, but you'll probably scare her into bed first rather than attract her.

Anyway, I think this is my experimentation with Kane Gel done for now. Can't be walking around feeling like a psychopath during the work week anymore.

Out of kane and nude alpha gay, which one made you more aggressive. You mentioned rape and pillage with kane how about nga
10-06-2015 9:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2015 8:22 AM

My Kane gel should arrive on Saturday. Today I am wearing about two full globs of Overdose and nothing else except the Lovescent Master for Men that I put under my nose every morning. Copulins, essentially.

It will be interesting to compare the character of Kane to Overdose, and Bad Wolf, which is my other main mix for daily wear. I will wear the Kane by itself except for Master which I wear every single day under my nose.

I've found that I seem most comfortable keepings things simple using a heavy alpha blend. When I started using pheromones I got too caught up in combos and adding socials and even when using alpha using too little. I find my days go best when I have a long lasting Alpha on.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 8:26 AM by dorfmeister.)
10-08-2015 8:22 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

10-08-2015 9:20 AM

Alphas rule, no doubt. It's all about dominance. That's why we're interested in Kane.
10-08-2015 9:20 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2015 10:30 AM

(10-08-2015 9:20 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Alphas rule, no doubt. It's all about dominance. That's why we're interested in Kane.

They certainly help to get people to conform to your will. I find they also help me to inhabit my most confident, dynamic self. Socials may have drawn people to talk to me but they did not help to draw out my best self; thus, now, they sit mostly unused.

Intense.
10-08-2015 10:30 AM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-08-2015 10:18 PM

Okay, so how good is kane at getting girls, anything like New Pheromone Additive or is that wishful thinking
10-08-2015 10:18 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-08-2015 10:50 PM

Going by what Alphonse has told me, this may be quite a bit more powerful than New Pheromone Additive. Also, I had a back-and-forth email exchange with Garry. There's some useful information here.

Pago believed there was Androstadienone in Kane gel. I had to confirm if this was the case. Here's the relevant parts of his response:

"Hello,

There is no compound in Kane gel that causes depression.

Many guys suffer anxiety and depression from the high alphas alone. Some people are easier to depress than others. I was recently reading about concentration camps and people who depressed easier were also the first to die. Some people depress when under stress some get stronger. It may be a personal response to stress."

And later:

"Yes, if a guy could not handle the standard alpha heterosexual pheromones then Kane would be over the top unless he used minute amounts of it. The difference between a heterosexual male and a homosexual male is even a low level heterosexual male usually does not want to submit (At least not to other men, he may like the idea of submitting to a strong female), so when he comes into contact with something that is beyond him, he moves away from it. If he can't move away from it, it stresses him. How he interprets the stress can become depression or strength.

A homosexual male who comes into contact with a stronger male signal, submits to it and revels in his submission by embracing his feminine side. Instead of depressing him it excites him. An Alpha homosexual male is similar to an Alpha heterosexual in that he likes to make people submit to his will or desires and get his way.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson"

A mix so strong that it can cause a stress response in experienced users? This sounds like just the sort of powerhouse this community needs. Kane gel is certainly doing something different. This is something that can be said only of a select few other mixes on the market.
10-08-2015 10:50 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

10-09-2015 7:29 AM

Too bad winter's coming. Gels and cold weather, no bueno.

My Journal
10-09-2015 7:29 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2015 8:11 AM

(10-09-2015 7:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Too bad winter's coming. Gels and cold weather, no bueno.

I figure that with inside temperature controlled use it isn't all that different between the various seasons. The building I work in probably doesn't have a range much greater than 66-72 degrees throughout the year.

My work environment is the arena I am most often using my pheromones within.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 8:27 AM by dorfmeister.)
10-09-2015 8:11 AM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

10-09-2015 9:26 AM

Well i have to clarify here :

that´s what i´ve said !!

the stuff is some weird stuff as it makes me just like NAG ( nude alpha gay ) pretty grumpy .. not to say very aggressive .. but in a non patient way .. all what others saw pisses me off and i felt some light kind of depression as well .. as well i see there is quite some A-Androsterone in it .

looks like typical Androstadienone effects with the depression ..

i said that the effects clearly comes from the Androsterone Shok

cheers,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-09-2015 9:26 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-09-2015 4:18 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Pago. Have you found lower doses to eliminate this effect?
10-09-2015 4:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kane Vs BW theLaw 2 2,318 04-19-2016 9:36 PM
Last Post: theLaw
  Kane Gel Reviews Johss 0 1,340 07-08-2015 2:11 PM
Last Post: Johss