Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Just got my bottle of certo
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

Just got my bottle of certo
10-27-2012 10:02 PM

My bottle of certo just came in the mail!Mrgreen Its unscented, so im planning on mixing it with very sexy for men from victoria's secret. I will test it out and give some updates on my exerience with it when I wear it on monday. Im in college and im 22, so hopefully it works as expected.

Whats everyones' opinion of scented vs. unscented? Just curious.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 10:40 PM by DunnMan.)
10-27-2012 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Just got my bottle of certo
10-29-2012 3:06 PM

Day 1: I used one spray of certo unscented on my neck and masked it with one spray of very sexy for men. Nothing too much out of the ordinary happened, besides a small confidence boost (which might be a placebo effect...yes im a little skeptical) and I noticed that it was a little easier to talk to the chick that sits next to me in class so I guess that was something. And she would also elaborate a little more during conversation instead of giving me simple answers and statements when trying to talk to her. But to be fair, we were both pretty excited that our later afternoon classes were cancelled due to hurricane sandy, so we were both in pretty good moods and it was only a half day for me in school.

With that being said, I havent decided yet but im thinking about either using one spray for the rest of the week until friday before upping to 2 sprays all next week or using one spray again tomorrow and increasing to two on weds.

Again, im new to the mones so im a little skeptical.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 3:07 PM by DunnMan.)
10-29-2012 3:06 PM
Thanks given by astadt, seeusmile, Emil, AlternativeGirl
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

10-31-2012 6:47 AM

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Ive decided to use two day increments for each new spray in my testing, since im around different girls on both days.

Makes sense, right?

Ill provide an update later today/tonight
10-31-2012 6:47 AM
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-01-2012 7:51 PM

Dammit! I lost my phone after practice yesterday (just found it) and my computer is broken so I had no way to get on here to post my review Fool

Ok, so on tuesday I decided to try 2 sprays and I used 2 sprays yesterday.

Tuesday:

Class at 930...applied 2 sprays of certo to neck with 2 sprays of very sexy for men as cover scent at 845ish before leaving for school.

I got into class and for a while I didnt notice anything until about 45 mins or so when I noticed the girl sitting next to me glancing my way more frequently and she would look away when I saw her. In addition to that I noticed that she was twirling her hair alot and she was also like, antsy in her chair, almost like she was excited, shifting around and at times her hands were on the inside of her thighs. This was prolly due to either the mones, or maybe she might've been on her period and having cramps or something. But whats more is that the girl that sits in front of me at one point did a complete 180 and looked at me a total of 3 times. The first time, it was the kind of reaction that someone has when they get poked when another person tries to get their attention, but i was just sitting there.

Im also going to point out that I have never talked to these girls yet.

Later that day after going to the gym I went to the mall, and while I was there I got a bunch of cologne samples....armani code, 2 ralph lauren samples, and another called 1 million...or something like that.

Wednesday:

used 2 sprays again on the neck, but this time I tried the armani code as a cover scent with 2.5 sprays. Man this stuff smells great. I started to feel more confident after the mones were on and the girl I sit next to in class was more talkative and we were able to have better conversation than the other day and she was laughing more. (Some noticeable self effects were relaxed, composed, better mood, almost playful). She was also really friendly again in my later class I have with her and her friend that sits next to her in front of me was also talking and joking with me.

Today:

I used 3 sprays + armani code again. Not gonna lie, I was tired and in a terrible mood this morning/today so It might've thrown off my results...on top of it being cold/rainy out. The girl in front of me looked back at me twice randomly, but the other girl's friend wasnt in class so she sat one seat behind her normal spot in one of the empty seats...so it kinda disrupted my testing. I did notice that later in the day I was in a much better mood, possibly due to the mones.

(*that reminds me, the last few days have been really shitty...rainy and cool due to the fallout from hurricane Sandy, and today the temp. was in the upper 40s).

Tomorrow, Friday, I plan on using 3 sprays to the neck again but im gonna switch up the cologne and go back to the very sexy for men before upping to 4 either this weekend if I go out or Monday in class again.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 6:32 AM by DunnMan.)
11-01-2012 7:51 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, dexter, AlternativeGirl, lifeisgood7, seeusmile
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-05-2012 8:39 AM

I havent been able to get on here everyday for my reviews...between my college workload and rugby practices/matches its been tough.

Friday: 3 sprays of certo to the neck, 2 sprays of very sexy for men. Didnt notice too much out of the ordinary at school, plus I only had one class. The girl Ive been talking to was pretty much just as friendly as she was earlier in the week.

Now heres the first time ive had great results:

Saturday:

Our rugby team won the NY State D3 championship. Later that night we had a party at one of our captains houses. Before I went out i used 4 sprays this time, but only one spray of very sexy for men. The party was fun, and at one point I went upstairs and a bunch of the guys were watching the LSU vs Alabama game on ESPN and there were two girls in there. One was our trainer and the other was a sexy girl that ive never seen before. We all watched the game for a while and then a bunch of the guys and the trainer went downstairs until it was just me, kyle, and the girl. We all were talking with each other and she didnt really seem like she was that into me because she was talking more to kyle and mirroring her body towards him...(but then again im terrible at picking up signals lol). So I decided I would let him try to do his thing, so I just sat back and kept watching the game. A few minutes later, me and her at one point were talking about the Alabama team and she told me that shes a giant fan...and it just so happened that the shirt i was wearing was the perfect shade of red to match the team's colors.

Later that night when I was downstairs, she walked by me, smiled, and rubbed my shoulder for a good almost 2 seconds before she walked upstairs. Being the idiot I can be sometimes I couldnt believe that she was flirting with me like that. (Im not used to that kind of direct flirting) but I stupidly convinced myself that she wasnt flirting with me and didnt take the bait... Fool

Later that night, since I didnt pick up on her flirting, before she left she acted a little stand-offish towards me because she basically thought I was rejecting her and that was when I realized that she WAS flirting w/ me. Fool

This was experience for me, so now ill be prepared for next time. And who knows, maybe ill see that chick at the next party lol.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 8:41 AM by DunnMan.)
11-05-2012 8:39 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, shadowknight, Pheroman, dexter, AlternativeGirl, lifeisgood7
John Schlongfellow
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
403 thanks in 205 posts

11-05-2012 8:53 AM

(11-01-2012 7:51 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  But whats more is that the girl that sits in front of me at one point did a complete 180 and looked at me a total of 3 times. The first time, it was the kind of reaction that someone has when they get poked when another person tries to get their attention, but i was just sitting there.

I'm coining a new term.

"Mone poked"

this will be defined as "An abrupt reaction similar in magnitude to what would be expected by tapping someone on the shoulder, but with no physical contact or direct social address having occurred"

I'll clean that description up later, reword, whatever.

Start working out. Shutup and squat !!

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-05-2012 8:53 AM
Thanks given by DunnMan
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-05-2012 10:12 AM

(11-05-2012 8:53 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I'm coining a new term.

"Mone poked"

this will be defined as "An abrupt reaction similar in magnitude to what would be expected by tapping someone on the shoulder, but with no physical contact or direct social address having occurred"

I'll clean that description up later, reword, whatever.

Start working out. Shutup and squat !!

Lol sounds good. Put it on Urbandictionary.com.

Btw I lift pretty often and its one of my favorite things to do when I can fit it into my schedule.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:13 AM by DunnMan.)
11-05-2012 10:12 AM
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-07-2012 11:05 AM

Monday:

4 sprays. Nothing out of the ordinary happened today, plus it was like really cold and in the upper 30s and I was freezing lol.

Tuesday:

4 sprays again. I noticed that I was getting more glances in my class today from not only the girl in front if me and the girl sitting next to me but from other girls too. I also noticed some of the girls were like moving around in their chairs like they were getting excited again. I think tomorrow (actually today, since im posting on weds...lol, im gonna switch my cover scent when I add 5 sprays).

Im also thinking about ordering glace for my first time too... either that or wolf, but ive heard from some threads that people tend to respond better towards you with glace rather than wolf.

Maybe Im wrong? Lol

Im also starting to come to the conclusion that (well it might still be to early yet) certo may not be the best for use in a classroom setting, but deff works better in a more relaxed, social setting. (On second thought, its definitely still to early to tell).

More posts to come.
11-07-2012 11:05 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, seeusmile
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-10-2012 10:08 AM

On Weds and Thursday I used 5 sprays and I think I OD'd because I was feeling really down and depressed both days. Since this is my first mone, I wasn't sure what was going on...whether it was me, the mones, or a combination of both...

So much so that I posted a thread asking about it and I guess my body hasnt adjusted to them yet and I was going HAM with the mones.

But I did notice on Weds that when I stayed after class for a couple mins to get some more help with this math project, after my teacher was near me for a few seconds she started to breathe heavier, started to get flushed in the face, and she started talking to me a little bit faster, almost in a nervous way...

I don't find her attractive on top of her being like in her 50s, but it was definitely an interesting hit.

Nothing too noticeable on Thursday besides more glances my way than usual.

On Friday I decided to go down to 3 sprays and I had a really good conversation with the girl in my class that sits next to me and I made her laugh a bunch of times. I also noticed her twirling her hair and smiling at me more than she usually does. I think her eyes were dilating too.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 10:15 AM by DunnMan.)
11-10-2012 10:08 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, lifeisgood7, seeusmile
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-12-2012 12:17 AM

Last night I just ordered glace FB and a tester of L2K so I'll be having fun mixing combos or using them as stand alones. Big Grin

Im also excited that Thanksgiving break is coming up and Ill be able to go out more and further test the products in a more relaxed and low key setting out of school.

Btw, has anyone else had some good results from Certo?
11-12-2012 12:17 AM

Share This Thread