Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got a Sample!
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

Just got a Sample!
02-24-2013 10:30 PM

I just received a few samples from Garry! I got Nude, Wolf, Possess Alpha, and Aqua Vitae. I am planning on trying out Wolf tomorrow. I have the 1.5 ml vials with the tiny dropper. I read that instead of the dropper I should measure in dabs.

Is one dab/drop from my sample equal to one dab/drop from a normal size?

Edit: If the thing in the vial is a dropper, I have no idea how to use it. I'll go with dabs.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 10:37 PM by maxx55.)
02-24-2013 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Just got a Sample!
02-25-2013 11:31 AM

I didnt feel well this morning so I didnt go to school today. Hopefully I'll have a chance to test it tomorrow.

But on the other hand, last night I took a little smell of Wolf from the vial and my finger got a little bit of the scent on it. When I smelled that little bit on my finger a few times my mood was elevated noticeably. And it smells SO GOOD! It's definitely the best smelling cologne I've smelled.
02-25-2013 11:31 AM
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 289 posts

02-25-2013 12:03 PM

(02-24-2013 10:30 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  I just received a few samples from Garry! I got Nude, Wolf, Possess Alpha, and Aqua Vitae. I am planning on trying out Wolf tomorrow. I have the 1.5 ml vials with the tiny dropper. I read that instead of the dropper I should measure in dabs.

Is one dab/drop from my sample equal to one dab/drop from a normal size?

Edit: If the thing in the vial is a dropper, I have no idea how to use it. I'll go with dabs.

With the open end of the vial in the upright position.

Put your wrist on top of vail and up end vail. Return vail to upright position with wrist always against open end of vail. Remove wrist, you should have wet spot where vail was positioned. Four of these wet spots equal one drop from pipette.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 12:11 PM by kmacc45.)
02-25-2013 12:03 PM
Thanks given by LL21, maxx55, thundr, shadowknight, Six, Mars82, Chaotic
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

02-25-2013 6:03 PM

(02-25-2013 12:03 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  With the open end of the vial in the upright position.

Put your wrist on top of vail and up end vail. Return vail to upright position with wrist always against open end of vail. Remove wrist, you should have wet spot where vail was positioned. Four of these wet spots equal one drop from pipette.

Thank you!

So 4 small dabs = 1 drop
And I think it's 5 drops = 1 spray
02-25-2013 6:03 PM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

02-27-2013 9:30 PM

Today I used 6 dabs of Wolf (about 1 and a half sprays).

I felt pretty manly and a had an improvement in mood immediately after applying. I was slightly looser with my words, not thinking that much before I spoke.

I didnt see many reactions from others but there were a few things that happened to today have never/rarely happen.

I wasn't in class and one girl who never has a convo with me but used to say hey every once in a while asked me where I was. We talked for a good 30 sec or so (no pauses in convo), which is the longest we've ever talked.

My other friend who I talk to regularly, I was walking by slapping hands and I slapped hers and she held on while I'm still walking away, kinda pulls me back and talks like normal but is rubbing her hand around mine (others might say molesting my hand). I was kinda weirded out by it because I just like her as a friend and she has never ever done that before.

While I'm still talking to her another girl who rarely talks to me now (never have a convo with her anymore), was walking with her brother and she asked maxx what time is it? (I heard her tell someone in class she didnt have her phone and she doesn't wear watches and Idk if her brother had his phone. And we both have an after school practice we had to attend) I say it's almost 3, she was looking at me while waiting for an answer, no notcable flirtiness though (I know what she normally does), and she just kept walking.

Later when I had my head tilted, leaning on my hand, I was thinking about a girl I like. I had positive thoughts towards her (not needy, but kind of hopeful). I normally dont think about her that long anymore so I stopped leaning like that and thought about something else, I didn't want to feel needy towards her or have needy thoughts which I thought might be possible if I just keep thinking about her under the Wolf influence (I felt alpha about myself though).

In the grocery store, I went down an aisle to get something and when I was going back the way I came a lady (40s) just turns around and she does look at me, not long though. I think I left a trail or something lol. There was a man behind me but it wasn't her husband, I saw him come over later.

Overall I think this has potential. I'm going to use 2 drops total tomorrow and see how it goes. I want it to effect more people or for the few or so hits I do get to be more blatant. I know I will wanna try out Possess Alpha after testing wolf a bit more.
02-27-2013 9:30 PM

maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-01-2013 1:20 AM

I wore a total of 8 dabs (2 drops) of Wolf.

There was one good attraction hit today and a few respect hits but the respect hits were pretty subtle. I'll go into detail in my next post.

I plan on wearing one drop's worth tomorrow. I may start a journal. Things could get interesting.
03-01-2013 1:20 AM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-02-2013 11:19 PM

I wore 5 dabs yesterday.

I was a little bolder than usual. Again I'm noticing that people I normally said hi to first are now saying hi to me first.

It's late so I wont go into detail, but here are some important things.

1. 8 dabs of Wolf on me made me have very beta-ish thoughts much later in the day and drained my energy. My mood improved a little after trying to wash it off.

2. Attraction responses (girl looking at me for extended amount of time/glancing repeatedly, and a girl playing with her a lot which she normally doesnt do) are coming girls who already seemed attracted to me before, but now it's just a little more visible.

I really wanna try a spray or two worth of this stuff on to see if I OD, but I dont think I have that much left. For now it seems my sweet spot is between 1 and 2 drops worth. (No beta-ish feelings with 5 dabs even after sleeping with it on)
03-02-2013 11:19 PM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-03-2013 5:27 PM

I think I will test out Possess Alpha for this coming week. I'm considering it or Nude. Any suggestions?

I also have a sample of Hypnotica which I am very excited to test out.

Also I read that Aqua Vitae can heat girls up when you first wear it but that if you dont bed them that same day then you screw yourself over. Any comments about this? I mean as long as I behave congruently, shouldn't I be fine even if I dont bed them immediately, especially if I already knew them?
03-03-2013 5:27 PM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-04-2013 10:53 PM

Tried Possess Alpha today at 5 dabs.

Woah! I like this! Most blatant attraction response ever from one girl at school today! (Lots of kino and flirtiness) I was like OMG THIS AWESOME! Even though it was blatant, it felt natural, not forced. Also this is a social product so conversation with her was fluid and I noticed that some people that I knew sort of flocked over to the group of people I'm talking with.

It was great! This is potent and I used just over 1 drop! I am gonna use 2 drops worth tomorrow. I wonder if I can social hits that are just as blatent as the attraction. To be honest, I've never had a day at school quite like today and I loved it!
03-04-2013 10:53 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, Six, Chaotic

seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 715
Thanks received:
465 thanks in 266 posts

03-05-2013 5:50 AM

Glad to see you got some results.

Enjoy your experiment!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
03-05-2013 5:50 AM

Share This Thread