Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got a Sample!
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Just got a Sample!
03-05-2013 7:29 PM

Tried 2 drops worth of PA today

Most blatant hit was:
I have a test to make up in my class and when going over the test, I had to leave the room because I would see the answers. Later I come back in and she was going to go over something with me. I go to the bathroom, apply 2 drops and come back. When she was "going over" a lesson I missed, she decided to go over the test with me and literally showed me what was on the test. Like page by page, I was so surprised!

I think I used too much today because attraction responses aren't as strong as yesterday. Social hits are working though, but I'll do 1 drop worth tomorrow.

Honestly I hope Hypnotica is as WOAH as I think this is if not even more so. So far Instant Openness was the most woah social. But that's just because of who responded to it. If Hypnotica or FB Glace work even better, that'll be awesome!
03-05-2013 7:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-07-2013 11:12 PM

I used 5 dabs (just over 1 drops worth).

The girl that kinos me is kinoing like usual.

The thing that was good or out of the ordinary was there were 2 different girls. One who is angry(?) about me not knowing her name (I talked to her one time months ago and she comes over calling me her best friend and when I ask what her name is she started acting like this). When I saw her in the hall, she turned her head and said "Hmph" like it was a movie or something. I laughed so fricken hard xD. Then she yells out "It's not funny" and I said "Yes it is".

The other girl is a mutual friend between and someone I'm interested in. Anyway she hasn't been talking much to me lately but today we had to interact bc of something we are doing in the class (it's a play). There was aggressive banter (that I think was playful) between us. During this she stopped and just looked at me for a while without saying anything. I thought it was a little weird so I looked away for a little bit.

I like PA. It's good. I noticed it gives me a derp effect sometime. Like I think one thing and write another/say another/misspell a word (never happens). I also noticed one of my teachers having a slight derp effect too.

It's good as a social, and it did get some attraction responses from an 18 yr old. I'm hoping to find something that'll hit 15-17 yr olds. I'm thinking maybe a higher dose of wolf could do it.

I'm considering using Hypnotica or Aqua Vitae next week. Nude is always a possibility too, especially since it's suppose to be good for kino.

Also, I keep reading OD is the ultimate social? What makes it better than Glace or Hypnotica?
03-07-2013 11:12 PM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-11-2013 8:12 PM

Girl who's been flirty is still flirty. Everything seems normal at the beginning of the day.

About mid day I put on a drop worth of AV. Hell yeah. I love this stuff!
Right after I put it on, I walk back to check on my lunch in the microwave in a teacher's classroom. The people (mostly freshman/sophomore girls) that were there walked in right before I left to put it on. Idk if it hits within the first 60 seconds, but I walked in and they all were just looking at me. Then the one closest to the microwave told me someone took mine out and they told him it was rude etc. And she was talking to me as if she normally does. I thought WOAH IS IT WORKING ALREADY! I walk by a female friend and she says hi like usual but on my way back, she was walking in my direction and playfully asked me to stop following her lol. I said you are walking towards me. And she said nuh uh. This was out of the ordinary for her.

Class starts. I ask my friend for a pencil and he's just still talking to some others. I asked him like 3 times. For a second I thought I was being ghosted. But soon we get into the auditorium and start practicing for a play. Throughout the entirety of while we're there a guy friend continually begged me to go to kfc with him after school (walk down the road), a girl I'm interested in looked at me like 5 times, and some people around me were more social. A few freshman girls in the class opened me with a question about singing and another for a script we need.

The girl who looked at me 5 times also went out of her way to walk by me to get to her stuff (it was much closer to go another way that wasn't by me, normally I believe she would have taken any way to avoid me, there's been drama). She looked at me when I turned around to see what my friend was trying to tell me. And I saw her nearly breaking her neck when I was looking through a small crack of space through on stage props when I looked in her direction.

Socializing was so much more fluid with my friends. I was more into the convo, and I was confident enough to tell some pretty good in the moment jokes. One girl literally fell down from laughing, I didn't notice until she told me. During the practice, some people that would normally only say hey in the hall had an actual full blown conversation with me. I loved today. It's even better than last week's Monday! And flirty girl was even flirtier today than ever! She was rubbing my arm with one finger really gently and she tried to feel my pecs! :O I was thinking OMG OMG OMG! This was in front of other people at the rehearsal! I kino'd her back and I was getting turned on and it literally seems like she just couldn't keep her hands off of me! Wink We were literally acting like a couple that flirts hardcore in public!

Also I noticed, people in a way kind of "test" me even playfully. Like asking me what I'm eating and then dissing it (but then everyone else called him a name because he said it) and someone else telling me I better not be late for practice. I always maintained dominance. So far, AV is definitely my signature. Lovin' it on the first day. Probably don't need more than 1 drops worth, I dont wanna ghost. Maybe a social could add a tad more approachability though.
03-11-2013 8:12 PM

maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

03-14-2013 7:57 AM

I tested the past 2 days. One drop and yesterday 3/4 of a drop.

Consistent with better social interactions. Still attraction grabbing. And I saw a negative reaction from a teacher (may have been on period), but I wasn't actually wearing it when she reacted like that. She wasn't exposed to it directly but buildup maybe? I would say this does have some kind of memory effect as well (maybe).

Also does the color of your clothing really depict alpha or beta? When I wore this on monday with my black clothing, I got slightly more blatant responses. With lighter clothing, not as blatant. And with 3/4 drop with dark clothing not as blatant as with 1 drop.

Also forgot to mention this but when I was testing PA, after having been exposed to me twice, one of my teachers winked at me when passing me in the hallway.

Today I am wearing dark clothing and a full drop.

Also how would I know if I have buildup or not? Without wearing it, girls who had been exposed were noticably different (a hug and a girl asking me not to leave her class when I came by to talk to the teacher). Does it attract with the intimidation and then when I'm not wearing it, there's only attraction left?
03-14-2013 7:57 AM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

Yesterday 9:41 PM

Using AV at 5 dabs (just over a drop).

I notice some respect. I saw some girls look at me. Pretty much in line with the rest of the week. Although the first day reactions were the most obvious to me. Also I have not really been around new people recently. Just going through my daily routine. I must say AV does definitely hit black girls. I just really wanna see it hit more latinas. It does have an affect on them because I've seen it but I really wish there were more hispanic girls around. I did see a girl look at me as I walked by her after I had dinner with my family (she was in her 20s). I'm thinking AV at 1 drop is the best place for me. Also today I became slightly jittery after sitting in my pherocloud for a little while, that doesn't happen with 1 drop, maybe it was because I was cold. I really would like to try a higher dose and go by the grocery store to see how a 20 something hispanic girl that works there reacts. And I think that yes AV definitely has some kind of memory effect.

Tomorrow is prom. I'm thinking I'm gonna go with either AV or an AV and Wolf combo. Seems like a good idea. Any experience with AV and Wolf combo anyone?

Next week I wanna try Hypnotica, but I dont have much for a cover scent. I have Antonio Banderas The Secret (sucky sillage IMO, no projection, little life), a little bit of an old bottle of Abercrombie Fierce (barely any), and IZOD cologne. I may use Nude due to lack of a good cover.

I really wanna buy Glace and try out L2K v1 as soon as I can.
Yesterday 9:41 PM
maxx55
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

Yesterday 9:52 PM

I officiay created my own journal.