Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP
traderneil
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

Big Grin Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP
04-01-2010 5:05 PM

04/01/10 Happy Easter week everybody from traderneil in Sin city.

I just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Steve and Jasmin last week. I mentioned to them that I had read some posts that said A/D had delivery and shipping problems.

I then placed and order Friday,and I received it the following Monday in good condition (no breaks or leaks).

They also included two to go samples for me. The price was great,and the service was better.

I asked Jasmin to take back her role as vp in the company,and this week I noticed that she posted the formulas of mx200 & 203.

So it seems that everything will be back in good working order for us...
KEEP IT UPSmileSmileSmile
04-01-2010 5:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 49 posts

RE: Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP
04-01-2010 10:32 PM

(04-01-2010 5:05 PM)traderneil Wrote:  04/01/10 Happy Easter week everybody from traderneil in Sin city.

I just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Steve and Jasmin last week. I mentioned to them that I had read some posts that said A/D had delivery and shipping problems.

I then placed and order Friday,and I received it the following Monday in good condition (no breaks or leaks).

They also included two to go samples for me. The price was great,and the service was better.

I asked Jasmin to take back her role as vp in the company,and this week I noticed that she posted the formulas of mx200 & 203.

Where did she post the formulas?
04-01-2010 10:32 PM
QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 27 posts

04-01-2010 11:44 PM

(04-01-2010 10:32 PM)zeph Wrote:  Where did she post the formulas?

Here it is, Zeph! Smile

04-01-2010 11:44 PM
Thanks given by zeph
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

04-02-2010 2:43 AM

(04-01-2010 5:05 PM)traderneil Wrote:  04/01/10 Happy Easter week everybody from traderneil in Sin city.

This is great to hear but neither of them have ever been out of the loop. The reason for for the delivery and shipping problems was because they tried out a new pre-order system Jasmin came up with that didnt work out well and they had to straighten that out. It ended up effecting and delaying every order. Sometimes ideals dont pan out the way you want them to. I am glad to they finally seem to be catching up on that fiasco.

Jasmin has never given up her role as VP. Even when she doesnt post she is there daily. I am glad she posted some recipes but unless you have those putatives they cant be replicated because they dont sell a lot of them anymore. Its still good to see what go's into mixing and the ratio's used. This gives a lot of insight into mixing. Its not as easy as people think.

Despite all there other problems I think Androtics has always had great prices, products and service.

Tisha
04-02-2010 2:43 AM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 71 posts

04-02-2010 8:19 AM

It's great to see follow thru on that thread...it was a long time coming.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
04-02-2010 8:19 AM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 82 posts

04-02-2010 9:11 AM

(04-02-2010 2:43 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I am glad she posted some recipes but unless you have those putatives they cant be replicated because they dont sell a lot of them anymore. Its still good to see what go's into mixing and the ratio's used. This gives a lot of insight into mixing. Its not as easy as people think.

Despite all there other problems I think Androtics has always had great prices, products and service.

Tisha

It really isn't that easy to come up with your own mixes (that work!) I totally agree. I've come up with a few that work phenomenally well but it took a lot of trial and error to find them.

I really wish they would keep more of the putatives in stock consistently. I understand that they use them for research but in a way they set themselves up for failure by having us buy them, try them and in some cases love them and say, 'Oops, sorry! Research only!' It feels like a bait and switch even though they tell us going in that we are being used for their research.

Totally agree, I LOVE their products. When I get my orders (I'm usually ordering from the 'Advanced section' so it can take a month for an order to arrive because it seems to take that long to be processed) the products work as advertised.

I still love Instant Gentleman, P93/MX201 and Instant Shine together. Then I find out that I'd been basically layering to make MX203/MX353. In retrospect, the effects were pretty similar except in neroli scent. Razz

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 9:12 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-02-2010 9:11 AM
traderneil
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

Question RE: Jasmin & Steve Back in the LOOP
04-02-2010 4:45 PM

Hi again everybody traderneil Sin City 04/02/10

After having conversation with both Steve and Jasmin last week I started to think about how it would affect me if I were in their shoes.

A large part of their success is due to their Forum. They are very liberal in allowing John Q Public to post their ideas which helps all of us get more enjoyment in using A/D products.

Now the majority of us post helpful information based on our own experiences, but there are some members that use Hurtful and Deceitful
tactics because some believe they may slighted in some way.

Two examples come to mind:
#1 Jasmin had to leave A/D for a while because some body threatened her and her Familys well being...They found out where she lived. She was so disturbed that she had to move.

#2 As accommodating as Steve is someone filed a better business complaint because the customer did not receive the go to sample that he wanted.

In my way of thinking I find this behavior strange and unusual. If I were either Steve or Jasmin I would be PO to no end. Sure it would affect my imput, and and I would probably distance myself from the business and forum to some extent.

I believe that they deserve our support,they have hard jobs dealing with the public.....WHAT'S YOUR OPINION???

Thanks traderneil
04-02-2010 4:45 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 82 posts

04-02-2010 7:36 PM

(04-02-2010 4:45 PM)traderneil Wrote:  WHAT'S YOUR OPINION???

Thanks traderneil

See just above your post for my opinion. This is going to sound harsh, and I do feel badly for anyone who has legitimate personal issues but business is business. It is the results that count. I own my own business and giving excuses only cuts so far before I start losing business to those who can deliver the goods so to speak.

Just wondering, how much NLP training have you had?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-02-2010 7:36 PM
Thanks given by Tisha, Bella
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

04-05-2010 5:03 AM

TraderNeil

I was going to stay quiet on this one but by now you know me well enough to know that its not gonna happen.

Firstly.....................

On the personal problems Jasmin has encountered.....those are personal and she should be looking closer to home for her answers. She is scared so she is making accusations and assumptions and that is not going to benefit her situation and just alienates more people. Dont get me wrong. I do feel badly for her, business practices aside she is a sweet good person and didnt deserve that but the likelihood that it was some imaginary "slighted" forum member or customer is just fear and paranoia. These problems should have never been addressed on that forum or on the phone with customers. Think about it....... do you really want to hear the personal ramblings of the VP of any company when you call a customer service line. Rolleyes People are there to learn and buy pheromones if we want Drama we will watch "day of our lives".

Secondly......... BBB complaints are part of the business. Granted the one you described is pretty dumb on the complainers part but the world is filled with gullible dumb people.

Quote:I believe that they deserve our support,they have hard jobs dealing with the public.....WHAT'S YOUR OPINION???

I believe they have gotten our support. For some misguided reason some people assume that this forum was created as a strike against Androtics. The existence of this forum has little to do with Androtics. People wanted a place that was not connected to any store to speak uncensored and freely. Its understandable that forums connected to a business need to censor to some degree. Plus its just rude to talk about other companies on those forums be it PTalk ,Love Scent or Love Potion. We respected that and still do. Just because we use other products as well as theirs or have created a place where people can discuss all there pheromone use does in no way mean we do not support Androtics. Its not all about them.

Sure there are members here who have some gripes or concerns but there are just as many of the members here that.......... Buy, Use, Love and recommend the products. Many of us still participate in their forum helping new people and answering the same redundant questions. Let me ask you other then posting kudos have you supported them in that way ?

They do have our Love and Support and we show it everyday we just do not worship at the alter of their greatness.

I will add...............

Loyal members bringing up and rehashing there personal problems is in no way helping them and I do hope its not something we have to keep doing. Most new people didnt have to endure that drama and would be blissfully buying there products and learning about mones if people didnt keep rehashing it over and over.

My way of thinking and my advice to every single person involved or touched in some way by the events last year is .................

Forgive and move on.

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and find the prisoner was you"

Tisha
04-05-2010 5:03 AM

renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 71 posts

04-05-2010 8:40 AM

Thank you Tisha! Pheromone use is about a lot more than our personal opinions about Jasmin or Steve or Mharris or Chris or Bruce or Mara. I'll happily respect the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I do hope that we here can move beyond our own perceived slights. I've aired mine and was glad to have a place to do so. Continued bitterness is not a productive path.

Speak your mind if you feel the need but once you have done so let it go.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
04-05-2010 8:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Way Out of the Loop... trying to make sense of the changes Old Dog 17 1,261 06-19-2011 11:08 AM
Last Post: Beccah