Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones?
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones?
01-21-2018 1:13 PM

This is an update on a post I have in the women's section by the same title, but since there are SO many more male posters than female, I was hoping for LOTS of input, so I hope you don't mind me posting here.
I would love to hear how things are going for you and why, if you'd like to share Smile

So fast forward to 2018!

My social experiments have flourished along with me.

Like fragrances, I don't let labels for pheromones decide for me if a blend is for men or for women, so I have played with many a blend. I tend to lean my decisions toward which molecules are in a blend and if possible, at what concentration. And when in doubt, inquire about it from the vendor. Yes, some are better suited for you fellas, but hey, one has to experiment to be absolutely sure ^_^

Professionally, I have climbed the corporate ladder, had my share of leadership, white and blue collar. My main gift is servant leadership. My main joy is lived out through helping others to be more productive, successful and empowered. Pheromones fit quite nicely into that mold. I have stepped out of my social comfort zone frequently and been rewarded for it. At my last review I was told I am the glue that holds our department together by a supervisor that does not readily give compliments. Talk about feeling warm n fuzzy!

Yes. I do the work. No. Pheromones didn't "make me". But as a pixie of pleasantries I have no doubt pheromones have helped me to make friends and influence people.

Personally, since my phero jouney began, I have ended one relationship and begun another. While in a relationship they are tons of fun! Pheromones cannot fix things, though they were very helpful when the time of parting required truth, objectivity and calm. They can be therapeutic, lol, or at least help in that regard Big Grin Pheromones have plenty of opportunities in family and friend environments...there is no situation so far that I have found they would not lend benefit to.

I'm going to post my questions again, after all it's been a WHILE, plus a couple extra:

QUESTIONS:

A. How many of you get your purchases based on product review and expectations?
B. How many choose based on the ingredients list?
C. How many of you choose according to both?
D. Do you let gender description hinder you if it looks like a good fit?
E. Is phero use part of your personal growth? If so, how have you found it to benifit, if at all?

and maybe briefly why if you don't mind sharing
Big Grin

Thanks for reading and sharing!

Still excited about pheromones~

PS. This is for ALL boys and girls. Everyone's input is very welcome!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-21-2018 1:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones?
01-21-2018 2:00 PM

QUESTIONS:

E. Is phero use part of your personal growth? If so, how have you found it to benifit, if at all?

Big Grin

PS. This is for ALL boys and girls. Everyone's input is very welcome![/color]
[/quote]

A) All purchases i've made thus far have been based on review from this blog and houseofpheromones. The expectation is nothing more than getting what is considered a good product. I try not to expect the same results as others.

b) I've never gone by ingredient list. Not all vendors publish that info either.

c) see "b"

d) Yes my decisions are based by gender and orientation a product is marketed towards. I'm guessing this was a Q for the women on the board since so much of this industry is marketed towards straight men.

e) It didn't start that way but I guess it's evolved to that. Outside of the fun stuff, the confidence build has been a positive in all aspects of my life. The other benefit that's kind of difficult to explain is the commitment to learn and research about this stuff. I feel it has improved my level of focus and learning in other areas. I might not be explaining that correctly but hopefully you get what i'm trying to say.
01-21-2018 2:00 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 6:49 PM

Sorry NuTrix I just realized that you posted this here too. I already answered in the Women's section.
01-22-2018 6:49 PM
JaK99
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2018 12:48 PM

QUESTIONS:

Definitely this. I research things to death before I pull the trigger.

To an extent, I try not to purchase products that are very similar

Mostly by reviews and my personal needs and expectations

Haven't really run into this issue so I can't say

Yes it is. Pheromones enhance what are already the best parts of my personality and give me an even greater edge. I know what I am capable of without them, with them it is icing on the cake
01-23-2018 12:48 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-24-2018 11:45 AM

(01-21-2018 1:13 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  [color=#FF1493]
[b]QUESTIONS:

A: I do. I always read the forums and look for trends before I buy. I never buy based on product descriptions.
B: I solely look for Androstadienone as that will limit my weekly usage of the product.
C: Yes.
D: I only look for mens product.
E: Not really. I use it for making interactions easier, but I don't really need mones tbh.
01-24-2018 11:45 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 5:46 AM

I missed this post somehow or I have not really been watching this section. This thread really spoke to me because I have a spirit of giving and encouragement and NuTrix I wanted to thank you for sharing. I have been over on PTalk for a long time and have tested all kinds of stuff and reported over there. With there points they were giving to help newer members I even used them them to test Instant Sexiness/A, Instant Sexiness/B, MX274 and some of there oils and reported on them over there and even made a journal where another member and I tested women`s Pheromones to see how they would effect us. This is a hobby and passion I have and really use it to embrace who I am. Ok on to your questions.

A. I usually very first thing is review the company first and there product line to try and determine if they are legitimate and see what they are about first. A big factor to me is value/price point. I mean you get what you pay for don`t get me wrong, but I am not going to spend a ridiculous amount to buy a small bottle to not get much out of it. One company that comes to my mind is Ptreasures because I love the price point for what I get. I also brought this company up because I did buy Swoon because of the reviews and the fact that it is very different from other products and it drew me in.

B. I look more at how they designed the product and balanced it is more than anything. I like to wear products that are widely useable in a range of environments and ages. I tend to go for products I can use just about anywhere or that I can combine with other single molecules that I can make it useable in most environments.

C. I should have maybe combine my answers from the above 2 LOL. I take a lot into account 1. Price 2. Range of Environments 3. self effects to me are kind of big because a lot of times I want it to embrace who I am because if I am not congruent with a product I can feel it and if I can feel it others can pick up on this as well and there is confusion.

D. The gender thing to me does not matter so much. I look for something that effects both and age to me is just as important as well. Androstadienone or Methoxyestratetraenone products very rarely will I wear because while it may effect some women really well, I don`t like the self effects or how they effect other men. As an example and right now my main base is True Alpha because I like how social and basic it is. This effects both men and women very well and is the most basic Alpha product I have used so far and like that it pretty much is none, Androsterone, and nols. I will still wear say GOA on an occasion like on a date night with the wife where the very specific purpose is re igniting the flame in the marriage.

E. Pheromones are a way of life for me! I try not to take them to serious or get to hung up on making the perfect mix so much like I used to. They are just a tool for me to embrace who I am. Pheromones have been a huge part of ALL my growth spiritual, mentally, physically, and every other aspect of life. I use them just to make things smoother and to just grease the wheels really. When I was new to Pheromones I would get so focused on some type of magical effects and I have learned really that is just not how it goes for me. Instead I have focused on just having fun and enjoying life by not taking it to serious and have found that sometimes the most basic setups are by far the most effective.
04-13-2018 5:46 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2018 9:42 AM

(01-21-2018 1:13 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  This is an update on a post I have in the women's section by the same title, but since there are SO many more male posters than female, I was hoping for LOTS of input.

QUESTIONS:

Big Grin

PS. This is for ALL boys and girls. Everyone's input is very welcome!

A. I do from this forum only and I try to experiment with products from the vets that seem to have similarities with.

B. I really dont. I should see the ingredients but I fo thst in my every day life with foods so I tend to just pick things and buy in regards to pheromones.

C. I'm pretty much just A.

D. I have no problems just haven't done it yet and depends on the smell. My wife's girl/girl gives me a euphoric feeling when she wears it though.

E. Yes, I've maxed out my job to a degree but my AT has gotten me a different and better image. Instead of cracking and letting loose my sarcasm under pressure I'm more laid back and relaxed. In turn I'm having the best months and I hear people complimenting me and my looks more. From by boss to the admin.
In my personal life things are easier and having more social fun. From pheromones to quick YouTube subs and the things I read. Confidence and turn more Alpha is what I'm achieving.
04-13-2018 9:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do pheromones go bad with time? PheroJack 5 1,233 01-16-2019 7:48 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  Pheromones and reaction time. Lucent 6 1,329 10-13-2017 12:09 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones Arsenic 9 3,667 10-28-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: Arsenic