Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Do pheromones go bad with time?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do pheromones go bad with time?
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Do pheromones go bad with time?
12-15-2018 7:24 PM

Hey there!

It has been a long time since I posted here. Long time user back when Androtics had their best A314, etc... I got shocked when I heard they closed down because they were that bad and then came back with some overpriced ass shit I see on their oddly new website.

Anyway, to my question.... I've had these pheromones laying around for God knows how long now, maybe 3-4 years and some even longer. I'm worried they that have gone bad and don't work as expected at all now.

Some of them went through multiple flights, some leaks in the ziplock, extreme humidity weather from my Carribean appartment post-hurricanes, heat just from being stored in the hot room back in carribean.

Are they all garbage now? Is there a definite time that if gone beyond it people figured out that pheromones stop being effective?

Reason asking this is because I'm pretty sure I still have 10-15+ half-full bottles left over and not ready to burn a hole in my wallet yet buying anything on the market as the base price of most good pheromones being talked about in these forums nowadays is kind of outrageous. These companies' margins must be better than some drug dealers I bet Wacko2 Also the weakness of the canadian dollar compared to the times I bought these pheromones makes all these pheromones 30% more expensive

Btw, the companies I own are few old Androtics bottles, XS pheromones mainly now, Core & Imprint, some oldddddd Nude bottle

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 7:48 PM by PheroJack.)
12-15-2018 7:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Do pheromones go bad with time?
12-15-2018 9:53 PM

Usually not if they're stored properly.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
12-15-2018 9:53 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-15-2018 10:02 PM

Isn't it as SIMPLE as just testing them to see? Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-15-2018 10:02 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-26-2018 12:55 PM

My Androtics bottles are from 2009 and still working fine, no loss of efficiency. Just make sure to store them protected from sunlight and not too warm. If you don't use them for a while a cellar would be a good place for storing them.
12-26-2018 12:55 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-28-2018 1:05 PM

This is one of those threads that keeps coming up over and over. There is not alot of data on this right now since the oldest bottles in our forum are about 14 years old (maybe a little older).

Many users of Androtics products report longevity of at least 9 years.

Most of us use the products and don't hold onto them for 9+ years.

Anyway the answer is what everyone above me said.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-28-2018 1:05 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2019 7:48 PM

I have some Androtics going back almost ten years, a lot of HAX, AD, and True products going back seven years, and a mix of others LAL, Lucroy, XS and a few others over six years old, they have always been stored in a dark place, and don't see any changes so far in my renewed voyage of experimentation. Now all of the plastic bottles I got from Androtics way back and some of the samples from others I have tossed as they leaked and just were not easy to store.
01-16-2019 7:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones? NuTrix 6 1,721 04-13-2018 9:42 AM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Pheromones and reaction time. Lucent 6 1,310 10-13-2017 12:09 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones Arsenic 9 3,643 10-28-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: Arsenic