Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Introverted Non-Articulate Activites to Instantaneous Articulation
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Introverted Non-Articulate Activites to Instantaneous Articulation
05-07-2021 3:39 AM

As people know I've been a musician most of my life... Primarily an electric Guitarist.

I find as I spend as much as 6-8 hrs a day on the guitar I tend to enter a sort of state where I'm so focused that it becomes almost impossible for me to go back to an articulate state with ease.

When I avoid guitar playing and spend the day speaking to people I become far more articulate, and certain pheromones will also help with this but going from an introverted activity like guitar playing in my studio all day to talking SMOOTHLY and skillfully with women later that same night can be challenging.

I wonder how some people can mix acting with music? I find being a great guitarist and being a great seducer is possible but it's almost impossible for me to do both at the same time and transition from focused guitar playing to being a smooth seducer within seconds.

Can anyone who is spending their day doing introverted activities like what I mentioned for hours on end then have to go out and be extroverted and become great at seducing tell me how they switch between both at ease?

I can see how a vocalist can do it and speaking and singing is tied to seducing which is also vocal.. Guitar playing is simply using the hands and brain, and seducing is using the vocals so they are not related.

Remember, I'm not in a band socializing with bandmates all day....I'm alone in my music studio. I'm a solo artist.

I think the same would apply to solo dancers. Dancers are in the same boat as me.. To go from being a dancer all day to suddenly being a seducer would bring about the same problems and concerns.

PheroJoe said the same thing on HOP.. He said he would write all day and when it came time to being articulate he had problems switching... he said using certain pheromones would help him make the switch a little easier and get him "out of his head" so to speak.

I don't have trouble with maintaining attentional focus... it's changing attentional focus on demand that's the problem.

Any solutions to this delimma? How to transition with ease?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021 4:10 AM by dsouza.)
05-07-2021 3:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

RE: Introverted Non-Articulate Activites to Instantaneous Articulation
05-07-2021 6:51 AM

To me I feel like you may have a control issue. Too much in your head and trying to control situations. My advice would be to work on your mind game. For example when I wasn’t married and was on the scene I KNEW women found me attractive, I KNEW I could have anyone I wanted. I’d go out with friends and KNEW I was going to pull a female. I didn’t force anything and just let things happen. Im an aircraft mechanic and I too can get in a trance and stay zeroed in, but my mind game is strong. I’m almost certain If I got on the scene again it would be an easy transition.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
05-07-2021 6:51 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-07-2021 9:03 AM

(05-07-2021 3:39 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Guitar playing is simply using the hands and brain, and seducing is using the vocals so they are not related.

Caveat: For those that do not know, I've heard Dsouza's playing and he's also heard some of my music; therefore we are familiar with each other's approaches, technique, and style. For the record, A. Dsouza is (in my opinion) a virtuoso whereas I am big on feeling, heart, and emotion but severely lacking in those pesky little details called skill and talent.

I feel the above, quoted, line is where you are finding your difficulty. Music, being a personal and creative thing, can be either cerebral or emotional, our varied styles show that when compared side-by-side. It can also be heartfelt and structured at the same time. However seduction, by necessity needs to be both. One must know what course to take, how to speak to the other, and have at least some minuscule feel for how people's minds tend to operate: cerebral. But one must also foster intimacy, deep connection, and get her heart and emotions pounding so that she feels, and feels strongly: emotional/ instinctive.

When I heard you play, what was my biggest constructive critique? It was that while I found it be technically amazing I heard very little of you in there; I didn't feel you in the music, I didn't get a glimpse into your heart and soul. Those few times that you let yourself show through in the playing, I fan-boyed and gushed about it.

The transition from one to the other, from guitar playing to seduction, was never something that i even noticed. So far as I have been concerned they are extensions of each other; or at least complimentary. Music evokes strong feeling and emotion when it is approached from the intuitive and emotional side; seduction by its very nature must do that as well. Also, and perhaps I am the exception on this one, seduction most definitely involves hands and mind.

Talking directly out my ass...I mean more so than usual...I am inclined to think that you approach your music as a rigid structure and that makes you inclined to approach seduction likewise as a 1-4-5 progression. When you try to do some free-form you still find yourself conditioned to the cerebral structuring that you've built for yourself and that is what trips you up.

Instead of, get her to feel this/ enhance her desire to experience, you are focusing on say this/ adopt this tone and posture and then trying to bring out her emotional responses. Let them flow together, enjoy the music of the heart and remember that it is a duet, not a solo and let it flow like a force of nature, don't regiment it.

I'd suggest that sit you down with your guitar and a metal can filled with rocks. Throw structure and key out of the window and out of your mind and 'play' a seduction in your head and just let your hands work the guitar in key and in dissonance...play to evoke emotion without structure and use the rock-filled can for percussion and sound effects. Imagine yourself and she from first meeting to culmination in every little detail and just your inner musician make the sounds. Sure it might sound like total crap to you and the cacophony will probably grate against everything you think...but sooner or later you'll be able to fluently let emotions flow and you'll be able to sync yourself with the experience that music is the seduction of the soul and that seduction is the music of the soul. Then you won't be holding yourself back (trying to segue from one to the other) when it comes to naughty kinky fun time.

My opinions, of course. this is the part where you tell me that my opinions suck as bad as my playing!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-07-2021 9:03 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-08-2021 6:04 AM

The problem is I seem to like structure.. I feel safe with structure... I can go with the flow in life but I find I get more done when I follow a plan. Is this wrong? I don't see it as wrong only more logical... I did a test on my brain.. I came back at 62% logical , 38% creative. I'm more logically oriented and that favors structure. I didn't say stay rigid within structure, but have a basic plan of action where you can flow from.

I see how some people can live purely on FEEL.. It must be a great feeling, but it's not me...

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021 8:37 AM by dsouza.)
05-08-2021 6:04 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-08-2021 8:55 AM

(05-08-2021 6:04 AM)dsouza Wrote:  The problem is I seem to like structure..

I wouldn't label it as a problem. All things both contain and are defined by their opposite. From chaos comes order and order rearranges into chaos...the heart inspires the mind and the mind supports the heart. As we are all dualities, self-conflicting creatures of complication, and all things at once; I feel that you would do well to embrace your structure but to also enhance your intuition and feeling. Myself, I live a life of ordered-chaos and it mostly suits me fine. Of course, that probably explains why my existence is so bipolar; either the highest of highs or the most abysmal of lows with no middle ground. I try to embrace the whole of myself and sometimes succeed.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-08-2021 8:55 AM

michaeldehollander
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-11-2021 10:33 AM

I sort of had the same problem. I was working as a lead programmer and worked 10 hours a day at least and was having a hard time switching between developing and other stuff, the developing made me an introvert and the more I focused on it the harder it was to break free from it, while I depended on it for money. One pheromone that helped me with this was X22, in a fairly high dose (yes I read PheroJoes blog post as well). But since I was a lead programmer, I also had to switch between being a teacher and actually creating products. When I became too introverted, I forced myself to write things down, create presentations and educate others, just in order to force myself to be more balanced between introverted and extroverted. So maybe start educating others can help you as well, start a youtube channel, write a book for beginners, be a teacher... Doing this made me even better in my job since I would reflect on my skills and managers where much more positive about me than before, because I took a lot of effort to educate others.
05-11-2021 10:33 AM
michaeldehollander
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-11-2021 10:51 AM

(05-11-2021 10:33 AM)michaeldehollander Wrote:  I sort of had the same problem. I was working as a lead programmer and worked 10 hours a day at least and was having a hard time switching between developing and other stuff, the developing made me an introvert and the more I focused on it the harder it was to break free from it, while I depended on it for money. One pheromone that helped me with this was X22, in a fairly high dose (yes I read PheroJoes blog post as well). But since I was a lead programmer, I also had to switch between being a teacher and actually creating products. When I became too introverted, I forced myself to write things down, create presentations and educate others, just in order to force myself to be more balanced between introverted and extroverted. So maybe start educating others can help you as well, start a youtube channel, write a book for beginners, be a teacher... Doing this made me even better in my job since I would reflect on my skills and managers where much more positive about me than before, because I took a lot of effort to educate others.

I also remember people began to see me more as an alpha guy, rather than a beta. This is because I was leading the other developers and I was became verbally strong and had a strong opinion and vision, from this moment I also started to get approached by many recruiters and was more "visible", since my experience would improve because of self reflection, learning and educating others. I considered myself not alpha, but a beta with alpha traits. Which is of course better than being completely beta. I began learning about body language and stuff like that just so I could lead the other developers.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 11:00 AM by michaeldehollander.)
05-11-2021 10:51 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2021 12:03 PM

Today I was in a group again. I am often the introverted silence in the group. When others talk, my thoughts are elsewhere. For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to speak more often and sit less at the laptop.

Today I wore True Alpha. I could feel a masculine and confident posture. I thought to myself "this time I will have a say" I joined the conversation. It was not difficult and not very easy. TA helped me with this. Ta gived me more confident to speaking. True Alpha is not glace. But in the next time i test glace nos.
I don't know how good the new glace nos is for conversation enhancer.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021 12:04 PM by Mertos89.)
05-16-2021 12:03 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2021 3:43 PM

Friday

Aqua Vitae

I wore Aqua Vitae on Friday and gamed with my wingman.
I felt more masculine. I spoke to a woman directly and she
was nice, but she didn't invest much in the conversation.
She gave me her Instagram but she didn't follow me.

Aqua Vitae / Glace NOS
I wear AV and i give two sprays glace nos for my wingman.
I asked him 2 hours later if he had noticed something, for
example becoming more talkative. He said no. I've talked
to him a lot.
I am approached other girl direkt wiht my AV. She was
friendly but sie say she have a boyfirend.
I say: We only know each other for 2 minutes and
you tell me all your secrets. What is wrong
with you? P
She was nice
I say: No probem. What is his name?
Sie: Fabio
She responded quickly and was most likely honest with me.

Saturday: Glace NOS
Yesterday we were giving people ice cream at work and
people were kind to us. My work colleagues talked to me
that I saw for the first time.

Result?
I think the people was friendly to me, becaus i give ice cream.
I don't know if glace worked for me.

Sunday: Glace NOS

1. Set
Today i was with my wingman in the park and i wear glace nos.
We have approach two girls. My friend have opened the girl and
i talked too. She sayed "We both have a boy friend"
I say: We only know each other for 2 minutes and
you tell me all your secrets. What is wrong
with you? P
I say: No probem. What is his name?
She looked weird ihr girlfriend and aks "Why ask you?"
I say: I wanted to know if you are honest
She: We are honest
I was 2-3 meters away from her and I don't
know if she was under my pheromone cloud.

2. Set
The second woman I spoke to asked me a lot of questions
and made a lot of shittest. She asked if I am also a pua artist.
She didn't give me her cell phone number but she also follows
me on instagram. She have write me first today evening Big Grin

3. Set
This woman looked me. My wingman sayed to me she give me IOI.
I approached sie and she was verry friendly.
She asked me if I was new to Germany. That was really bad Sad
I had a bit of a problem that my topics of conversation were gone,
but it was ok. She got me also asked questions but she said she
will have a boyfriend soon. I asked what his name is. She asked
me why I am asking her. I wanted to know the truth. I don't know
if she was honest or if she thinks I'm new to Germany and she
lost interest.

Result
-I use 3 days glace nos and with glace nos gived girls not falure to invest.
Last years in my pick up time i gived often falure to invest and it was verry
difficult for me for the conversation.
-I worked everyday 5-10 minute for bether artikulation.
With glace nos is my articulation not bether.

Paulius sayed the people like more the old version. What is the
different between the glace nos and the old version of glace?
Which is bether for
-more conversation
-more ice breaker
-more friendly
-for number close?

Some people have reported using social pheromones like glace,
AOA, X22, At become more talkative. Do social pheromones also
help with text games? If i write with a girl, i need more time
becaus i thing ofteh: "What can I answer the woman?"
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2021 4:35 PM by Mertos89.)
05-30-2021 3:43 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2021 5:03 PM

At work today, I was out in the car with my new work colleague.
We haven't spoken a lot and not a little. It was medium. I've
made a little effort for topics of conversation.

With Glace NOS
Then I wore Glace NOS and an hour later we were out in the car
for a longer period of time. We didn't talk much, not a little, but
medium. I tried to improve my social skills. The effect with glace
nos is the same.

I was later with my other wingman in the unfriendly city for daygame.
His game is above average and he have lay reports. But today we both
only got rejection in the city center. I have 7 and he approached 13 women.
No number. I wear glace with Sauvage and he dont wear pheromone perfume.
When I see that he didn't have a number either, I know it's not always us.
Some days he has a lot of numbers, dates ...

Some girls were very rude to him and to me they were
less rude. Maybe glace slowed down the unfriendliness.

My plan in the next time
-I am practicing the guide for indirect game. With indirect
game you have more time for demonstration of high velvue.
With Direkt Game, the pheromones don't hit all women in
one minute. It's difficult for dhv when the woman is short
on time.
-I test glace nos until sunday. If nos dont work for me,
i test hard and fast pheromones for beginner and not
subtil pheromon for example ensnare
05-31-2021 5:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you break out of a thinking introverted 12 hour job M-F and suddenly Socialize dsouza 10 581 11-17-2022 3:22 AM
Last Post: MakeShift37