Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Introverted Non-Articulate Activites to Instantaneous Articulation
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Introverted Non-Articulate Activites to Instantaneous Articulation
05-31-2021 6:52 PM

Mertos89,
If a woman says she has a boyfriend, don't ask her what the boyfriends name is. That comes off as creepy and your basically calling her a liar. You could say, "Of course you have a boyfriend, you're too beautiful not to." At least you'll probably get a smile and maybe even a second chance to pursue.

The fact that one accused you of being a pua, says something on how you're approaching this.

Be in the moment, not thinking or caring about the end result.

Good luck

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
05-31-2021 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

06-01-2021 1:40 AM

(05-31-2021 6:52 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Mertos89,
If a woman says she has a boyfriend, don't ask her what the boyfriends name is. That comes off as creepy and your basically calling her a liar. You could say, "Of course you have a boyfriend, you're too beautiful not to." At least you'll probably get a smile and maybe even a second chance to pursue.

The fact that one accused you of being a pua, says something on how you're approaching this.

Be in the moment, not thinking or caring about the end result.

Good luck

Tbh IDK that line won’t work with hb9’s you’re putting her on a pedestal.

06-01-2021 1:40 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-01-2021 6:22 AM

Not a pedestal, just stating the obvious if she's a 9. Sometimes honesty is better than any pua technique.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2021 6:31 AM by RussianWolf.)
06-01-2021 6:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-01-2021 8:03 AM

(06-01-2021 1:40 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Tbh IDK that line won’t work with hb9’s you’re putting her on a pedestal.
There's a not-so-fine line here; more akin to a walled off barbed wire border. When the PUA's say "don't put her on a pedestal" they actually mean, do not be subservient, do not prostrate yourself before her because she's beautiful, and do not kiss her ass" (the latter one only applying before you two get naked).

The complication arising from such advice is that most guys think in binary; something either is or it isn't. They then take the implied attitude in the lessons and decide, 'if I cannot treat her nicely, then I need to be aloof and non-complimentary.'

One can acknowledge her beauty, personality, and intellect without resorting to the worshiping-acolyte role.

In the case where she proclaims the existence of a S.O. (or is it AN S.O.?), what RW stated is perfectly fine...and i have responded in similar ways to that in the past. Myself, I'd usually shoot her a roguish smile and add humor and mock-sarcasm to my voice and say something like: "You have a boyfriend? We just met and you're already cheating on me! that's it, I'm breaking up with you."

Typical responses to this are laughter, her defending her romance, her dismissing him as not serious, and sometimes she plays along. If she defends of dismisses then I adopt the "Oh!! So I'm the other man, your side piece! We get all the fun and adventure plus the naughty excitement of sneaking around. What should we do next time? Perhaps hiking through the forest and culminating with some torrid fun under a waterfall?" (or something like that).

All one really needs to do is to open her mind to the two of you in flagrente delicto and no matter what happens, you've pretty much won the volley.

(edited for typos)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-01-2021 8:03 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-01-2021 10:48 AM

Thanks Gladen, that was my point, you're leaving the door open for opportunity, instead of closing it.

06-01-2021 10:48 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-02-2021 4:34 AM

Always flirt, but never chase.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-02-2021 4:34 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-02-2021 4:57 AM

Art and Music only have structure when they are someone elses or a product for consumption. And so do pickup lines and routines.
You learn them and then forget them.
Just like martial arts. You learn the martial, then apply the art.
The martial is internal and about you.
The art is about external awareness of the environment and the people and things around you, and how it all interacts together.
Improvise and adapt, flow like water. Go with the flow. Bounce off each other. Vibe. Aura.

(05-30-2021 3:43 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I am approached other girl direkt wiht my AV.
That can mean many things including "Hey girl wanna fck"
and "Loose your friend and come back to my place".
Or it can be the old boring "You're so beatiful" or some other line she's heard 26 ties that day already.

Quote:I say: We only know each other for 2 minutes and
you tell me all your secrets. What is wrong
with you? P
She was nice
I say: No probem. What is his name?
How much more evidence do you need that this is not working.
To me this is not good at all.
I suggest you lookup Ross Jeffries and read those routines out loud 100 times.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
06-02-2021 4:57 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-02-2021 6:46 AM

It's a misconception that beautiful women get complimented on their looks all of the time. Alot of men are intimidated by beautiful women and will never approach them. Beautiful women have their own insecurities and don't always feel beautiful.

Never underestimate the power of a simple compliment.

Ive never looked at pua, but from experience, its humor and rapport that will break the ice more than anything.

06-02-2021 6:46 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-02-2021 8:41 AM

(06-02-2021 4:57 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Art and Music only
Quote:I say: We only know each other for 2 minutes and
you tell me all your secrets. What is wrong
with you? P
She was nice
I say: No probem. What is his name?
How much more evidence do you need that this is not working.
To me this is not good at all.

With a nod of respect to the illustrious and wise Pheroman, I agree with his prognosis that it was a textbook PUA response; hence no good at all. However, a slight modification would have turned it around for you.

We've known each other for only 2 minutes and you're telling me your secrets? Tell me more...tell me something juicy!

Asking somebody what's wrong with them, unless you nail the mood, connection, tonality, and posturing exactly perfect (which I assume you meant to imply by the smiley) reeks of a Neg (My thoughts on negging link). A neg is the realm of the small mind and trust me; regardless of what others might tell you, nobody finds cajoling and back-handed anything enjoyable unless they have already built up that connection and rapport (à la RussianWolf) and are teasing you back.

Simply put, make her love how she feels when she's around you and she will seek you out.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-02-2021 8:41 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-02-2021 6:08 PM

I asked the girls what their boyfriend's name was to find out whether she was being honest with me or not. If she is honest then I'll say goodbye to her. I can also ask which country the friend comes from. It's not that private for her and I can read her body language whether she's being honest or lying to me. I'll try Connection or Orbital in the future.

My current goal is that I can communicate the Pua guidelines and speak longer and that the girls speak longer. In the beginning the guidelines are not natural but after practicing this several times you can speak more naturally. For this reason I currently use Glace nos 1-2 sprays. I will increase to 3 sprays from tomorrow, because the 36ml bottle only 18mg pheromones concentration. I think the old glace had 30mg of pheromones.

I try next week perhaps Treasur Shine for a week, so that I can better organize my thoughts as I learn this guidelines.
06-02-2021 6:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you break out of a thinking introverted 12 hour job M-F and suddenly Socialize dsouza 10 791 11-17-2022 3:22 AM
Last Post: MakeShift37