Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introvert getting old but single. Pheromones for me?
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Introvert getting old but single. Pheromones for me?
04-05-2015 8:10 PM

I felt time us running out for me, 38 this year already but still single. Had a few relationship in the past but didn't work out. However, I am still hopeful that I will get married in years to come.

Picking up girls isn't really for.me, I stand better chance going from friends to lovers. I am shy only with people I don't really know, ok with people I have know over a few months. But as I grew older things became harder.

I have tried DP, NA, PherX, Bw don't seem to work for me.

What else can I try?
04-05-2015 8:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Introvert getting old but single. Pheromones for me?
04-05-2015 8:26 PM

Trying something more social and/or comfort based?

A1, Glace, Bliss, Taboo, etc etc...
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 8:26 PM by XyzN.)
04-05-2015 8:26 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-05-2015 11:12 PM

(04-05-2015 8:10 PM)haggy Wrote:  I stand better chance going from friends to lovers.

Is your primary goal to meet more female friends or turn your existing female friends into lovers?
04-05-2015 11:12 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2015 3:05 AM

Actually both to increase my chances, I can also expand my pool of female friends.

I just bought A1 from XS and requested for sample of Xist.
04-06-2015 3:05 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

04-06-2015 5:08 AM

I think you need to be more social first before you going into relationship. Because women like man who have social proof. So what i can help you is buy wolf from LAL find as3 thread "The modern men's survival course" and start to make conversation with strangers(especially women), for the relationship thing, i would suggest xist, certo(base what i've tried), and last but not least be Confident!

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
04-06-2015 5:08 AM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-06-2015 5:31 AM

(04-05-2015 8:10 PM)haggy Wrote:  I felt time us running out for me, 38 this year already but still single. Had a few relationship in the past but didn't work out. However, I am still hopeful that I will get married in years to come.

Picking up girls isn't really for.me, I stand better chance going from friends to lovers. I am shy only with people I don't really know, ok with people I have know over a few months. But as I grew older things became harder.

I have tried DP, NA, PherX, Bw don't seem to work for me.

What else can I try?

Get comfortable being single. Don't make your life hinge on being married or in a relationship. If you do, your desperation will drive women away, pheromones or not.

You might try Xist if you are trying to get women you know to look at you more romantically. For social lubrication I am a huge fan of Laid Paste.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 5:39 AM by dorfmeister.)
04-06-2015 5:31 AM
lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

04-06-2015 6:15 AM

Hi Haggy,

Your in exactly the same situation as myself. Turning 38 in 2 months. Single after 10 yr relationship ended.

Heres what is working for me. Most importantly, go out. Meet people. Join a salsa dance class for example, i did this last year. always heaps of women there. The worst thing introverts like us can do is sit at home on the internet, not talking with people. You are also right, it does get more difficult as we get older simply because most people our age arent out so much they are raising families or spending time with their partners.

Quote:Picking up girls isn't really for.me, I stand better chance going from friends to lovers.

Picking up girls is for every man! Why waste time trying to be friends with a woman you are interested in romantically? You could end up wasting more years stuck in the friendzone, or worse, sometimes women can see through the "nice guy" friend guy as being manipulative because they can see he isnt really interested in friendship at all, but is trying to manipulate her. She will see this as being "creepy" and it is really.

Now, onto which mones to reccomend. I reccomend socials especially Glace which for me, helps tremendously in overcoming shyness. For a nice light flirty mone that especially works on younger women, I use Taboo, it isnt too strongly sexual so is perfect for flirting and attraction. Xist is also great for dates and generating attraction.

Once you jump in and get flirting/chatting with women, you will be surprised at how the mones can assist you and your confidence will grow from there.

Hope this helps
Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
04-06-2015 6:15 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-06-2015 3:00 PM

If you don't mind me asking, what carrier (oil or spray/alcohol) & dose per app of A1 did you buy from XS?

Excellent choice, A1 is very worth while using if you can handle it! Wizard
I recommend every phero using person to at least try this mone once.

Also as the others noted, socializing is very important. That's why we recommend you also get a nice social product too to eventually smoothen out any rough vibes that be put off by your other products (or self).
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 3:03 PM by XyzN.)
04-06-2015 3:00 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2015 5:59 PM

I bought Androstadienone (DIENONE A1) DPG - 5mcg per drop, this is the oil version i guess. I bought this because it is plain and it is less complicated compare to mixes although i also bought Alfa Maschio, New Pheromone Additive and requested for samples. Not sure if i can handle A1 so i opt for lower dose, I can always increase the number of drops at 5mcg per drop, easier to control.

I will test A1 first without any combo and see how it affects the people around me and then try mixes as standalone before using combo. Might take awhile to figure which one works better for me. I guess i have to keep a spreadsheet to track.
04-06-2015 5:59 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2015 7:09 AM

Given that mine is 5mcg per drop, how many drops should i use at first?
04-07-2015 7:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need Help - Pheromones for Introvert ambitions2k16 16 7,272 07-18-2016 6:48 PM
Last Post: ambitions2k16
  What is best alpha product for a introvert? dabu11et 55 27,111 09-04-2015 9:20 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  AV+Glace+Androstadienone mix replacement for introvert Akp69 6 4,370 07-14-2015 10:30 AM
Last Post: andromun