Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Help - Pheromones for Introvert
ambitions2k16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 4 posts

Need Help - Pheromones for Introvert
07-12-2016 8:50 PM

I've browsed quite a bit, but to be honest, all the options available for pheromones are a little overwhelming as I have no experience.

I do cold approach on weekends, but I would definitely consider myself a little more on the shy and reserved side most times.

Looking for something that will generate interest, looks or even have women open me. Something suitable for the nightclub, but possibly even the grocery store or gym.

Any helps is greatly appreciated!
07-12-2016 8:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
349 thanks in 197 posts

RE: Need Help - Pheromones for Introvert
07-12-2016 9:11 PM

We are supportive as a community, but nobody should spoon feed you. At the very least, do some research and come up with AT LEAST three products you're speculating on and if all the information you search on those products doesn't send you in the right direction, then I'll cast a vote at my suggestions.

Anyway, Welcome. Learn how to use the search bar effectively and answers will be abound.
07-12-2016 9:11 PM
Thanks given by Androcles
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 338
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 248 posts

07-12-2016 11:21 PM

(07-12-2016 8:50 PM)ambitions2k16 Wrote:  I've browsed quite a bit, but to be honest, all the options available for pheromones are a little overwhelming as I have no experience.

Yes, so many options it can make your head spin. Pick one of the first 3 or 4 companies listed in the pheromone companies section. Just start off with one company and stick to the one company until you are no longer a newbie. Then branch out.

Each of these companies has a full range of products. They are all very good.
07-12-2016 11:21 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1861
Thanks received:
1598 thanks in 815 posts

07-12-2016 11:54 PM

Change your mindset. I could recommend 2 or 3 products. However, you first have to try to get over being an introvert. Until you do, no mones can help.

Mones are just icing on the cake, but nobody will touch the cake unless it is presented to them for eating. Similarly, if you continue to convince yourself that you are an introvert, you will always be an introvert. Force yourself not to be shy and reserved. Instead of waiting to be opened, you do the opening. It is YOU, not the mones that will generate interest in you. Otherwise, mones will just be a waste of money.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-12-2016 11:54 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, Androcles
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 6 posts

07-14-2016 1:07 AM

Introvert does not = shy.
Introvert means you get drained when around lots of people and need to be alone to "recharge".

Figure out why you are shy.
For me it was because I was self conscious about my physical appearance. I started working out and wore alpha mones.
The more IOIs I got the more confident I got. I forced myself to go on dates regardless of how attractive the girl was. My goal was to make them feel good. The more times I got laid and the more times these girls were hooked on me, the more confident I got.

I used AMMO for the longest time before finding out about this forum.
07-14-2016 1:07 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 116 posts

07-14-2016 11:28 AM

as the others have mentioned, not many mones will over come shyness, the roots of which could be biological or conditioned or simply lack of experience or proper socialization early on in your life.

you might consider cognitive behavioral therapy and if you want to self-medicate, consider youtube videos on how to look friendly and inviting and making small talk etc.

there are pills, herbs etc that can help depending on your type of shyness as well (in other words, if you can make small talk but are still paralyzed with fear)

I don't recommend starting with mones. I recommend all of the above.

However, if I misunderstand your situation, I can personally recommend P130. I can also recommend alpha/beta nols for letting down your own guard and others at the same time.

I've noticed something called "Mark's cat nip" at LMPM helps as a conversation starter. So does TabooXS. Others have said Flirt and Shine.

But all these are wasted if you haven't mastered the art of keeping a conversation going because you've been too nervous in the past to feel comfortable.

Good luck.
07-14-2016 11:28 AM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 100 posts

07-14-2016 3:10 PM

If what you call introversion is actually a form of social anxiety, I recommend researching Phenibut. I've used it myself, and it will definitely reduce your inhibition. It is dose-dependent, so small amounts will loosen your lips a little. The effects will last into the next day: I've cracked the office up that way, because I wasn't self-censoring enough. I got accustomed to it so I don't make an ass of myself.
07-14-2016 3:10 PM
Thanks given by MrNoGame
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
475 thanks in 248 posts

07-14-2016 3:28 PM

(07-14-2016 11:28 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  However, if I misunderstand your situation, I can personally recommend P130. I can also recommend alpha/beta nols for letting down your own guard and others at the same time.

I have a bottle of P130 that I bought but I can't remember why. What does P130 do in regards to shyness and social anxiety?

I vaguely remember someone on the other forum say that P130 was an excellent Androstenone buffer.
07-14-2016 3:28 PM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 116 posts

07-14-2016 5:09 PM

(07-14-2016 3:28 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have a bottle of P130 that I bought but I can't remember why. What does P130 do in regards to shyness and social anxiety?

I vaguely remember someone on the other forum say that P130 was an excellent Androstenone buffer.

For the record, Jimmy has a long family history of social anxiety and shyness carried over on some scandinavian genes. Add in some combat-based PTSD and autism spectrum with natural introversion. Why mention it? Because Jimmy has tried a wide assortment of pills and potions over the years from usual Xanax to Phenibut to more esoteric substances. Yeah, but why mention that?

Well in order to describe p130, it seems to have a beta blocker like effect. I'll use inderal as example. Betablockers are calming agents for what might be called involuntary reactions.

For me, when I am on a beta blocker, I'm QB, Surgeon, what have you. I can just nail passes, juke like there is no tomorrow. Same thing carries over from the physical game to the personal game. It removes a certain level of nervousness. I can only liken it to a high theta wave or meditation state.

But is p130 all that? For me, believe it or not, it is just like taking a beta blocker. The only draw back is that it doesn't stay in the system as long and the effects seem to be more psychological than physical. I don't nail hail mary's on p130.

In terms of moderating none, I agree. I use it to counter phero overdoses. I've used phenibut to counter night time restlessness from them.

I don't recommend using any "relaxant" for long periods. Phenibut is especially nasty. I recommend rolling thru different receptors.... sometimes phenibut, sometimes, valerian, sometime anti-histamines, sometimes harder things, etc.

So that is a long-winded way of saying that if your particular shyness is somewhat physical (your body locks up your game so to speak) p130 is great at that. It also relaxes those around you putting them in a trusting state.

But if you have the shyness born of a lack of self-confidence or lack of "game" time experience, then p130 probably ain't going to do squat. That is when I recommend the nols as they make everyone silly in high doses. But you gotta be a real player to get laid on pure nols. bighug
07-14-2016 5:09 PM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
475 thanks in 248 posts

07-17-2016 10:44 AM

(07-14-2016 5:09 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Well in order to describe p130, it seems to have a beta blocker like effect. I'll use inderal as example. Betablockers are calming agents for what might be called involuntary reactions.

What dosage of P130 do you use to get this beta blocker effect?
07-17-2016 10:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is best alpha product for a introvert? dabu11et 55 8,764 09-04-2015 8:20 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  AV+Glace+Androstadienone mix replacement for introvert Akp69 6 1,202 07-14-2015 9:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Introvert getting old but single. Pheromones for me? haggy 17 2,923 04-22-2015 5:30 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra