Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Increase the projection of your pheromones!
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Increase the projection of your pheromones!
03-05-2014 2:52 PM

I came across the question of "how to increase the projection of scents" after I bought Dior Homme Intense yesterday, which I had heard so much good things about. But it doesnt seem to project that well on me. I did some research and it seems that dry skin could be a part of the problem. Altough I never thought I would have dry skin (no obvious dry areas, skin shedding, etc.).. but well, what do I know.
Personally I would imagine it like a dry sponge. Put some water on, and it will absorb it. Dry skin, I guess, is doing the same thing to perfumes and maybe mones. They will stick to your skin. But especially when using mones you want them to project! Now, what the people suggest is simple: use a lotion. Jojoba oil came up several times as an especially good deal. It will keep your skin moisturized and in a way saturated.. not hungry for every wet stuff (perfumes, mones) that comes around.
Luckely I used jojoba oil in the past and still have something around, so I can report to you if it really helps the projection with my DHI, and thus most likely the projection of mones, too. Maybe some of you find this usefull or have some other advises to increase the projection of scents.
03-05-2014 2:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Increase the projection of your pheromones!
03-05-2014 3:15 PM

The warmer you keep your body, the more your body will disperse the mones. The dry skin issue is a little different. Perhaps use a Sauna to get the oils flowing.
03-05-2014 3:15 PM
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2014 4:08 PM

Projection is a big issue for me right now, being that I live in the northeast of the US, where it is as cold as an eskimo's meat locker. I also have a slightly below average body temp due to some health issues (not a permanent situation, but for the time being). One thing I am going to try is applying some of the pheromones I use (right now, only Wolf with consistency, as I'm doing As3's MMSC)to my underarms. due to the weather, I am wearing sweaters and long sleeve shirts, but since by the end of the day I can smell a bit of BO coming from that region (even coming through the sweater etc), presumably the heat causing it will also help with projection. Aside form that, I guess I have to wait for spring, or jog a block or two on my way to social functions in which I want the pheromones to have an extra effect.
03-05-2014 4:08 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2014 4:14 PM

never thought about the dry skin....for whatever reason i have terribly dry skin right now, i dry brush the skin a few times a week before i shower and i lotion after the shower every night

but i hardly ever lotion my wrists or the inside of my forearms....which is where a lot of projection comes from and not necessarily the neck area, may have to start paying attention to that area as well

can't wait to hear if u notice a difference
03-05-2014 4:14 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

03-05-2014 5:04 PM

Yeah, my mone usage has suffered a bit here in the northeast, but I've done pretty well indoors.
I went to my local pharmacy yesterday where my girl works and she was taking care of a customer about 8 ft away from me. She then text me saying "I can smell you!" I'm thinking really? From that distance??
She recognized the lotion I use from Bath & Body, which I had let her sample the other day!

Bath & Body has some very good lotions with excellent projection, and natural ingredients that keep your skin moisturized for many hours... Oh yeah, and projects mones well for those hours!

So I would say definitely invest in some quality lotion. Quality as in ingredients!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-05-2014 5:04 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2014 6:10 PM

Thanks. They have a very good shea body butter, which is the bestseller #1 in the german shop. I will check the butter out tomorrow.
03-05-2014 6:10 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2014 7:17 PM

Ok, there is def something to it. Half an hour ago I put some water on my face to moist it and then applied A LOT of jojoba oil (the idea is, that the oil/wax holds the water in the skin). I waited quite some time for it to dry down while enjoying the look of my naked oiled in body. Hang1 Just now I put the DHI on and it was like day and night. The good strong sillage I know from beasts like Le Male etc. It even smelled instantly nice while normally it had to take 10min to develop and was then quite unpleasant at first.
Now - the problem is that right now I am swimming in this (altough my face dried almost down), so I wouldnt go outside. I also dont know about the projection, which I can not test by myself. And I do not know how much the positive effects will last.
Tomorrow I will have my hands on this shea butter which is a commercial blend (I used all 100% natural jojoba oil right now) and thus already has water in it and should therefor be much easier to handle.
I recommend anybody to try it out (there is no harm in it). Even if you dont have problems with the projection, maybe you will be able to reduce your sweetspot after this.
03-05-2014 7:17 PM
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2014 9:59 PM

I'll give the jojoba a try
03-05-2014 9:59 PM

Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2014 4:55 AM

Quite a few people have reported that lotion helps with mone usage but here is my research on it.

From my usage, I found that it seems to slow diffusion and silage of high powered mone mixes.

The research I have seen see using lotion to increase the length of time pheromones will work on you meaning that diffusion is being inhibited in some way.

In theory this means you will need more of a product to get the same effect without lotion.

My instinct tells me that you will also need to use a larger coverage as well because spraying more in the same area does not mean your going to get more diffusion either if you are using lotion.

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

I tried lotion with mones for a couple weeks and stopped because all effects I learned to see just got very muffled during that time period.
03-06-2014 4:55 AM
moe

Rep Post

03-06-2014 5:58 AM

Mnester

I'm not sure I got it right. Did you apply the jojoba oil to your face and then the DHI also to your face ?..

Some more questions: Is your jojoba oil scented ? Are you planning to apply both the jojoba oil and the shea butter?

Thanks.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-06-2014 5:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone name some mens fragrances with long projection. cali4ya858 19 4,812 08-24-2015 5:23 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  perfume oils projection leon333 0 939 10-21-2014 4:53 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Mones projection ak4d4 9 2,727 09-25-2014 4:55 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Pheromones more powerful than 2 inch increase in height dsouza 5 2,090 11-07-2013 3:48 PM
Last Post: mike007