Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprinting Question
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
350 thanks in 169 posts

Imprinting Question
03-27-2016 11:23 AM

Hi guys, I'm seeking some advice regarding imprinting. Next weekend one of my targets has foolishly agreed to go away with me for a few days. Diablo

We've met up a few times with mutual friends, the last time she was all over me and suggested that on my next trip, we should go away together. So here I am! She's early 40's European, blond, professional, strong but caring personality.

Last time I hit her with some random cocktail, AV, BW, and Possess. She was glued to me all night, paying me compliments, touching, etc. But after I returned home, contact was minimal. I'd text her, she'd always text me straight back, but would never take the initiative herself. That might just be her way. I'm not worried about sex, that will probably happen. I'm more than able to seduce and escalate. I'm more interested in imprinting, to keep her interested in me for the 3 weeks each month when we won't have the chance to see each-other. My goal is to explore the possibility of a relationship with her.

Before anyone starts, this is not one-itis. I have several other chicas on the go. But this one stands out as Long Term Relationship material, so I need to give it my best shot. If it works, cool, otherwise, NEXT....

I have here with me the following stock:- Xist oil, AV, NA, BW, SXD9, M3X, GOA, DP and a few drops of Possess. We'll spend at least 8 hours in the car, split into 2 or 3 hour drives. Her red flag week was a few days ago, so the eggs will be cooking by the time we meet. I've tried each mix solo except NA, so know what to expect regarding self effects and self imprinting. I´m just not sure whether to use either Xist or NA in the combo, or both. Any advice from experienced users would be appreciated!

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
03-27-2016 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Imprinting Question
03-27-2016 12:40 PM

Xist oil would be perfect. This is known to get people out of the friend zone and be considered relationship material. And it's rated to last between 6-8 hours.

I have used it with great success and I think if your goal is to have her see you as more than a friend then this should be your preferred phero in this situation.

GOA and NA are also highly rated in such situations but because I don't have much experience with them I cannot advice you on them.

Use your mones for what they are intended, if you start mixing it up you may give the wrong signature at the wrong time.

Every woman is different some like a sexual vibe on the get go others want comfort and trust first. So use your judgement when using mones based on your target.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2016 12:54 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
03-27-2016 12:40 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

03-27-2016 12:59 PM

If you have voodoo, that would be great, other than that i would go for NA, since it have imprint effect, i think xist alone is to subtle if i must say. RTBoss have success with xist+NA, maybe you can try this combo. Good luck

My Arsenal:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
03-27-2016 12:59 PM
bsk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 12 posts

03-27-2016 1:28 PM

I've never had much luck imprinting with Xist oil when I tried it over a year ago... it does have a bit of a reset effect, but less imprint.

Voodoo is a bit inconsistent in its imprint, but it does have one. I've decided Apex Imprint is the best commercially available blend in this area.

Opus is at least twice as potent in Imprinting as Imprint after the 3rd exposure, but is still in alpha-test phase.
03-27-2016 1:28 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, LoveInSpain, SeekingSuccess, Nicksw
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

03-27-2016 1:58 PM

1 drop NA + 1 drop XiSt oil + 1 pump SXD-9. If you can get Imprit before then, that would be ideal (at 1 spray) - otherwise, GoA might work. It's a loaded combo, but it's worked for me in the past. Less is more with NA and (seemingly) XiSt.
03-27-2016 1:58 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, SeekingSuccess

TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 58 posts

03-27-2016 2:04 PM

(03-27-2016 1:58 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  1 drop NA + 1 drop XiSt oil + 1 pump SXD-9. If you can get Imprit before then, that would be ideal (at 1 spray) - otherwise, GoA might work. It's a loaded combo, but it's worked for me in the past. Less is more with NA and (seemingly) XiSt.

Would you sub the Imprint for the SXD-9, or use standalone?
03-27-2016 2:04 PM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 528
Thanks received:
350 thanks in 169 posts

03-27-2016 3:23 PM

Thanks guys. I won't be able to get imprint or anything else here on time, so will have to roll with my stock. Just a point, we are definitely not in the FZ, there has been a tension between us from day one. The point is the away time between visits, and her possible lowered interest whilst we are not physically together. I'm not experienced with NA and there are very mixed reports on this forum. One of the other issues is that alpha mixes like AV and BW seem to vibe with my chemistry, I find it hard to OD with these products, and each time she was previously with me I was like a walking pherobomb, which she reacted positively to, except for the lack of contact later . Will exposing her at this point to less alpha and imprinting products be too much of a contrast? Thanks again for all your help.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
03-27-2016 3:23 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

03-27-2016 4:08 PM

(03-27-2016 2:04 PM)TongRen Wrote:  Would you sub the Imprint for the SXD-9, or use standalone?

Neither - I'm suggesting using both at once. SXD-9 is a great under-the-radar social-sexual mix. Its role can't be filled by anything else.
03-27-2016 4:08 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 470
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 302 posts

03-27-2016 6:48 PM

(03-27-2016 1:58 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Less is more with NA

a true statement. wasn't till I dropped from a 2~3 drop dose to 1 drop when I started noticing it actually creating more fallout effects.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
03-27-2016 6:48 PM
Thanks given by JJ54, LoveInSpain

vektroider
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 13 posts

03-30-2016 9:59 PM

I agree that 1 drop of NA is perfect for me. Fast becoming my favourite daily wear. I'd like to try the gel version when I run out.

I would personally try NA and SXD-9 in that car ride. Enough alpha but not enough to be overboard, sociable, sexual and imprinting to boot.

I've also noticed some women seem more a bit more drawn back after initially showing a lot of interest when exposed to strong alpha pheromones such as AV and BW.
03-30-2016 9:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mixing Imprinting mones GTeaB 12 986 02-21-2016 7:37 AM
Last Post: raikahoken
  Best Imprinting Pheromones Wally West 15 2,375 07-16-2015 4:31 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Imprinting question. Blacky Chan 7 1,240 10-02-2014 10:57 PM
Last Post: masterfu678