Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Importance of Cover scent
Leon226
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

Importance of Cover scent
03-21-2013 2:50 PM

I think getting a good cover scent is really important, if you get a good cover scent then...
The scented one will make people inhale deeper, so the scented version always work better than the unscented,
There is a lot of comment said the unscented one is not as effective, which is mainly because we do not always "smell" other person when we first met, we mostly look and speak with this person to judge, except if there are a very nice scent, which encourage people to smell, as the more they smell, the better the pheromone effectiveness, so the cover scent is very important.
But I don't like AV scented, because it is too much for me, while using it, people will call you "Cologne guy", and they will try their best not to smell you after they get fed up on your scent.
Scent of ero, which is not a popular product, has the best scent, make me feel very comfortable, L2K leather and steel coming up closely second, Wolf is the third.
Only the Brave cover scent is highly overrated, it may smell good at first, but then it get offensive over time, since it is "only the brave".
Just my 2 scents,
03-21-2013 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six

spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Importance of Cover scent
04-07-2013 2:09 AM

i just dont want to smell mones. if a cover scent will hide any scent of mones then im all in. i didnt know what mones smelled like till i purchased from tru pheremones when they were just starting. i felt self consious using thier mones unless i have a heavy cover scent. i dont care how effective they were or not, it just felt awful putting on that stink. it was not subtle, i finaly knw what people were meaning when they would say feet smell, or piss spell. etc. it was awful. but i purchased when they were brand spaking new, just out the gate. im sure they are improved by now.
the point im saying is, my feelings on cover scent is just that.... to COVER the scent... luckily the mones ive used since are covered well.
a trick i learned from adnrotics is that an orange, lemon, lime cover type scent is pretty good at hiding mones.
04-07-2013 2:09 AM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 70 posts

04-07-2013 4:31 AM

I can remember people distinctly when they wear a nice cologne or perfume... it to me proves that they take care of themselves and for some reason, I feel like it projects their natural signature. I have not had much luck with unscented products - apart from maybe Glace and Corpo... but that might be because of the silicone base, I dont know. I haven't felt much from L2k unscented.

I've dropped in a bit of oil based fragrance and mixed my unscented stuff in a togo, so I'll see if it works or not Big Grin
04-07-2013 4:31 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 44 posts

04-07-2013 12:15 PM

I've always found that a scent gives far better responses - either mixed with the Pheromones or used alongside. Range and consistency especially. In fact a suitable scent can make the more difficult and unpredictable Pheromones far easier to manage. New Pheromone Additive is the one that leaps to mind here.

And yes,there is a lot of good in using a scent anyway, even a a subtle one - Most women seem to find a guy who takes care of themselves more attractive than one who does not. Some scents are quite attractive in their own right, I'd found that out long before I took Pheromones seriously.

So it all adds-up. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 12:17 PM by polarvoid.)
04-07-2013 12:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is using a heavy amount of cover scent beneficial with mones? Quality 1 74 05-20-2013 11:09 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Axe as a cover scent bluep51 18 917 09-21-2012 7:40 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Blending cover scent with Wolf Mars82 4 408 08-12-2012 10:39 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  How big of a part does a cover scent play? kyle.357 20 1,838 08-08-2012 1:29 PM
Last Post: Wanghan
  Premix Glace + Cover Scent in a 5ml to go robbierobv 5 492 06-17-2012 6:29 PM
Last Post: wiserd