Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
08-28-2018 1:26 AM

So I have a few videos up on youtube about pheromones. The most recent one is a rant on bullshit ass pseudoscientists claiming pheromones are a myth and there being "no conclusive research" to support the notion that pheromones work on humans.

I got triggered one day and made that video XD

But I would like to provide more information to the pheromone community and phero-world. So I'm here asking you guys:

What would a comprehensive informative video on pheromones contain? What would be talked about? What are some key points to address? What should every prospective pheromone user know before buying their first product?

Thanks!
08-28-2018 1:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
08-28-2018 3:37 AM

I think its better not to do, we don't want people to discover pheromones, then many people will be using it and we will have less benefits. Imagine you go to a party and 9/10 are using pheromones. You will have less chance of getting her.
08-28-2018 3:37 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-28-2018 5:08 AM

YouTube viewers generally have an extremely short concentration span. A YouTube video couldn't come close to sharing a mere fraction of the knowledge from the thousands of pages of test results, details and theories on this forum. And I concur with Med, I'm quite happy for the 99% to be non-believers. If this ever got to mainstream, (A) it would be regulated to death, and (B) we wouldn't have our secret weapons any more!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2018 5:08 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-28-2018 5:31 AM

I agree with Med and LoveInSpain. Best to work in silence and be effective like ninjas. If we want to communicate intel, our community is good enough. If someone wants to know about pheromones bad enough, they’ll find us.

Let mainstream science continue to work on our behalf with their denial.
08-28-2018 5:31 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-28-2018 8:15 AM

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-28-2018 8:15 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-28-2018 9:33 AM

Don't tell anyone. It's a secret. Don't blow our cover. Don't be that guy. Thanks.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-28-2018 9:33 AM
eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2018 9:58 AM

Seriously guys? I'm not going to go plaster ads all over the internet saying "LOOK HERE AND FIND THE SECRET TO YOUR LOVE LIFE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MISSING"

I'm gonna make a video for people who are already searching for pheromones in the first place. Which means they're already interested in it. Which means they're looking for valuable resources already, and they're naturally gonna stumble into this forum anyway. Adding a human face to these videos to add credibility and condensing weeks worth of reading into a video would be helpful to these people who are looking for information on the stuff.

I don't see the reason or necessity for being gatekeepers of information we once didn't have ourselves. If there is a demand for something (pheromone information in this case), why not be the supplier?

Anyhow I see this is an unpopular idea on here Sarcastic but i appreciate y'alls responses
08-28-2018 9:58 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-28-2018 10:07 AM

(08-28-2018 9:58 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:  Seriously guys? I'm not going to go plaster ads all over the internet saying "LOOK HERE AND FIND THE SECRET TO YOUR LOVE LIFE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MISSING"

I'm gonna make a video for people who are already searching for pheromones in the first place. Which means they're already interested in it. Which means they're looking for valuable resources already, and they're naturally gonna stumble into this forum anyway. Adding a human face to these videos to add credibility and condensing weeks worth of reading into a video would be helpful to these people who are looking for information on the stuff.

I don't see the reason or necessity for being gatekeepers of information we once didn't have ourselves. If there is a demand for something (pheromone information in this case), why not be the supplier?

Anyhow I see this is an unpopular idea on here Sarcastic but i appreciate y'alls responses

Hello Eternitys_child,

Maybe we don’t really understand your intent for putting up the videos. Do you plan to monetize your channel? Also as you said, the information is all right here and if they search....they stumble on the forum and find out. But that takes a little work.

You have to remember that none of us had a nice video to lay everything out for us. We read. We experimented. We shared our insight with others like us.

Not judging you or poking, but that’s a pretty big ask. You have been a member of this forum for 2 years and posted less than 20 times and then ask us to give you the secrets to share that took some of us years to learn and experience outside of the forum....when we’ve already shared them on the forum. You can read them and then share.

So consider how we might feel and think about this idea a bit more. Honestly, I’m surprised that you received any responses.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 10:12 AM by DarkLord1.)
08-28-2018 10:07 AM

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2018 10:21 AM

The answers to all your questions are here in the forum.
08-28-2018 10:21 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2018 11:06 AM

(08-28-2018 9:58 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:  I don't see the reason or necessity for being gatekeepers of information we once didn't have ourselves. If there is a demand for something (pheromone information in this case), why not be the supplier?
YouTube or other mainstream media is not for this. If this went mainstream, we could expect the big pharmaceutical companies trying to lobby for their own control, also government controls or prohibitions, frictions with the feminist movement, and general feminine paranoia at the mere hint of a cologne on a male. The vast majority of independent vendors take great personal pride in creating good products, many collaborating with this forum for testing purposes. We could expect those vendors to go out of business.

Anyone who is curious can find the information required here. They will have to invest time and effort to obtain the knowledge. By the time they have obtained that knowledge, most will understand the need for "gatekeepers" of that information.

PS; I could have monetized this years ago with my existing media resources and a "virgen" demographic consumer base. I choose not to because the advantages of my own personal use outweigh any financial gain.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2018 11:06 AM

Share This Thread