Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
08-28-2018 1:32 PM

Seems to me like you want to capitalize on other people's time and effort put in. Nobody who knows the potential of mones want them to be mainstream. If you need our help with your content, it speaks volumes about your integrity. It doesn't seem like you know that much about this hobby. I also have to ask exactly what newbies would gain from your videos? They have everything they need right here. Most of the vendors are very helpful if you need assistance. Maybe I sound harsh, but it really seem like you're in this to make a quick buck. No one can stop you from making videos, but you'll get no help from me. Don't plagarize my work either. It's been a recurring issue on other forums I've been on.
08-28-2018 1:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

08-28-2018 1:49 PM

Pheromones are the one advantage I have over other men by a small margin. I've even been using them around my immediate family for 20 years and even they haven't caught on. Only my SO knows. It's one of the few secrets I've been able to keep for 20 + years in my life!

We don't want this GOING mainstream at all.

YouTube videos are watched for like 30 sec-2min before people lose attention. It's designed for things like music videos etc.

There's already PT and other websites should people search. The info is there.

I stumbled on mones 20+ years ago and am happy to see them still largely a niche market. It took me close to 25 years to learn about the vast amount of mones out there, use them, see what worked what didn't, and participate in the communities. I don't see why most of the general public who don't even believe in mones should be spoonfed the info while many of us had to slave to figure them out.

Also for those who think that every new generation should have it easier, Well we're in the internet age, all the info is plastered on this website and many others -- interested people can just get to reading!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 2:22 PM by dsouza.)
08-28-2018 1:49 PM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 11:26 AM

1) i still have no idea how feromones are not mainstream. i mean, just the self effects of some of them are so obvious and powerfull.
some of them have crazy balant hits, even if you are not sure what the hits mean, you can see that you have substaintly effected other persons consciousness.

2) if pheromones will become mainstream knowladge, it will take a few month to a year at best untill every known pheromone will be illegal.

so.... are you fucking crazy???? keep that knowladge to yourself!!
i get where you are coming from and its very noable that you are trying to help brothers out but dont be fucking stupid.
you are basically walking around secretly drugging everyone around you, do you think they wont mind?
10-03-2018 11:26 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

If there was an informative video about pheromones, what would it contain?
10-05-2018 10:50 AM

I second this.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-05-2018 10:50 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 11:15 AM

If the Game didn't revolutionize dating, then mones becoming popular won't move the needle.

Guys still have to close, and if you've looked around lately, women (see children) are pitching a fit while guys happily drink the beta-cool-aid.Big boss

Having said that, to answer your question, viewers don't want to be informed, but entertained. As for selling mones, that's easy. A/B infield test footage.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-05-2018 11:15 AM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-05-2018 1:48 PM

Its too easy for things to catch fire on youtube.

If you've been paying attention to Jordan Peterson at all, he wrote one of the worldwide best selling books this past year. He was an absolute nobody posting esoteric videos on youtube about carl jung and his class lectures in toronto. Then a bill comes along mandating the use of transgender pronowns in Canada, to which he argues against saying language is not supposed to arise by proxy.

Well he was getting around a 1000 views per video before that, but then he struck a chord no one else did and blew up in a major way. That video went viral. Next he was on Joe Rogan, then Cathy Newman, now he's been vetted by Bill Maher, and his book, as mentioned before, was an international top seller this past year. It's still now #2 on amazon, even though it was released almost a year ago.

Point being, he educates about something important/valuable in a way almost no one else can, and does it right. Then he blows up.

In my mind, its for the same reason that no authoratative source has spoken about mones. They know this shit is real, but its power lies in being kept under the surface. In Peterson's case, and in his ideas' cases, power came from being above the surface and from being in the minds of as many people as possible.

So as you stated, you do not want this to be broadly known, meaning you do not want to do a good job on your videos, meaning you do not want to make your videos period.
10-05-2018 1:48 PM

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-05-2018 2:28 PM

You'd be making videos on steroid use. Make no mistake mones are steroids they just have a different function then traditional steroids. If/when they become mainstream they will likely be banned by the government. Are you interested in these videos for financial gain? Do you have some real wisdom to share?
10-05-2018 2:28 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 3:15 PM

(10-05-2018 1:48 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Its too easy for things to catch fire on youtube.

If you've been paying attention to Jordan Peterson at all, he wrote one of the worldwide best selling books this past year. He was an absolute nobody posting esoteric videos on youtube about carl jung and his class lectures in toronto. Then a bill comes along mandating the use of transgender pronowns in Canada, to which he argues against saying language is not supposed to arise by proxy.

Well he was getting around a 1000 views per video before that, but then he struck a chord no one else did and blew up in a major way. That video went viral. Next he was on Joe Rogan, then Cathy Newman, now he's been vetted by Bill Maher, and his book, as mentioned before, was an international top seller this past year. It's still now #2 on amazon, even though it was released almost a year ago.

Point being, he educates about something important/valuable in a way almost no one else can, and does it right. Then he blows up.

In my mind, its for the same reason that no authoratative source has spoken about mones. They know this shit is real, but its power lies in being kept under the surface. In Peterson's case, and in his ideas' cases, power came from being above the surface and from being in the minds of as many people as possible.

So as you stated, you do not want this to be broadly known, meaning you do not want to do a good job on your videos, meaning you do not want to make your videos period.

Very well said. I agree 100%. Repped.

I've been following J. Peterson since the beginning. That Cathy Newman interview is mandatory viewing. Seeing that horrible bitch being put into her place so elegantly almost brought a tear to my eye.
(10-05-2018 2:28 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  You'd be making videos on steroid use. Make no mistake mones are steroids they just have a different function then traditional steroids. If/when they become mainstream they will likely be banned by the government. Are you interested in these videos for financial gain? Do you have some real wisdom to share?

You're right. Many molecules are on the doping list or are classified as prohormones. Prohormones are being made illegal one by one as research increases. In there ever was a reason to keep it a secret...
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 3:17 PM by MacCauley.)
10-05-2018 3:15 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 6:51 PM

Perhaps we should collectively produce a YouTube video. About how we were all scammed, that synthetic mones are just coconut oil with added musk and scents, and that nobody should waste their money on that expensive bullshit.
The viewers should be advised to invest their money and time on PUA stuff instead. And spend loads of cash on designer brands and Raybans so that they can all look cool and unique.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-05-2018 6:51 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

10-06-2018 7:15 AM

(10-05-2018 6:51 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Perhaps we should collectively produce a YouTube video. About how we were all scammed, that synthetic mones are just coconut oil with added musk and scents, and that nobody should waste their money on that expensive bullshit.
The viewers should be advised to invest their money and time on PUA stuff instead. And spend loads of cash on designer brands and Raybans so that they can all look cool and unique.

^ X2 What him said.
Any diversionary tactic to keep the cat in the bag.
10-06-2018 7:15 AM

Share This Thread