Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You only had $100 to spend
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: If You only had $100 to spend
11-02-2017 6:37 PM

Don't mention it, man. Glad you liked it and it was probably about time I posted some thoughts since reading some valuable posts on this forum from time to time.

Definitely agree with LoveInSpain, Bad Wolf is supposed to make you positive, engaging and proactive. It doesn't intimidate unless you want it to and try to be chill around people, that's more important than smiling from my experience at least. It's more of a fascination it creates. In a night time setting one on one with a girl is where you'll see it's seductive power. It's great how you can make Bad Wolf work for any occasion and combo with just about any product to add a different edge. The only time I don't like to use Bad Wolf is at work because it makes me want to leave the place and have fun instead.

Forgot to mention Voodoo. I really like the effects, it makes women stop in their tracks and gets you that attraction like "there's something about this guy". Not a big fan of the scent though. Same with AV, next time I'll get it unscented. BW has a good scent though.

I recently got my Test Kitchen Pack from Apex and I'm excited. I've only tried Chamber 36 so far, 4 times. Can't say too much, but it seems very promising. Smells great too, like TUSC. I have high hopes for Manimal2 and Sex Magnet. I really like the way Apex makes their products and let them speak for themselves. Hope there'll be Titan oil one day.

Anyways, as it stands, on a $100 budget I'd go with Bad Wolf all the way.
11-02-2017 6:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2017 9:06 PM

(11-02-2017 8:40 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  I have one really not impressed with its overall power. It has nice self effects and over 5 years they still as good as ever and attracting older Ladies is not my cup of coffee. It feels like EST + Androsterone + with less none ratio than the Androsterone because based on years of none experience the moment i approach 8 mcg i get crazy od and that is the exact same reactions u get withb3 drops of wolf. Pretty sure it has comfort and bonding like beta nol and p96 because always a a positive action from me(smiling) get a positive a positive reaction and lingering from ladies 35 and up. 2 drops max.

I understand the whole maturity and more confidence than the younger ones but a314 rev 23 + instant shine made everyone and their generation take notice smile awe open up bend over and everything in between. It really is the pinnacle of the pheromone world. It's shitty that they are shady as shit that company now and changed it to a shitty version of purely Androsterone + epi Androsterone (or p74)+ hints of none + p96 + taf. At least that's what it took me in combo
To mimic the shitty versions of now. High amounts of alpha Androsterone make me stand straight naturally and not really impressed easily but after 5 hours makes me super aggressive.

I can't believe everyone complained of the extreme price back then where now pheromones that has nothing on it costs double even triple. $109 had 320 drops in 10ml bottle where now with at least thundr's line 30 dollars for 40 sprays, maybe less. I'm a pessimist when it comes to real value for money but i will test the shit out of it and give my opinion. The order will be placed for m3x and swoon on black Friday

Sorry for rambling just wanted people to see where I'm coming from. Once you see true power you tend to compare everything with it and to this day nothing held a candle.

Its just me and I love what Wolf is capable of. I have 3rd bottle of Wolf. It's all-rounder product. It's my first mone from LAL to get laid effortlessly. It got me hired on the new job effortlessly in a total of 3 times.

It hits on all races of women. They would trust you instantly. If you escalate things with them, they let it be without resistance. If I had used heavier alpha mone, it would work 50%-60% of the time since it gives less comfort than Wolf.

I noticed some other people get buddy-buddy which I don't get that, so my natural none is high enough to not let others get into my personal space.

Interesting, I often see it hits better on younger girls, not the older ladies.

Remember, everyone has their own unique body chemistry, none the same.

Cheers!

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
11-02-2017 9:06 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2017 4:23 AM

(11-02-2017 9:06 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Its just me and I love what Wolf is capable of. I have 3rd bottle of Wolf. It's all-rounder product. It's my first mone from LAL to get laid effortlessly. It got me hired on the new job effortlessly in a total of 3 times.

They would trust you instantly.
Remember, everyone has their own unique body chemistry, none the same.
Cheers!

How true! Everyone's body chemistry is different. Hence, the only way to find what works and what doesn't is by the old trial and error.

I still have some Wolf in a sample and I am waiting for the proper venue to give it a spin. As I reported one time earlier this year, I applied Wolf 8 dabs + 1 drop (smeared around neck area) of DP - just for shits/giggles that night, I didn't care what would happen. Result: wacky encounter with older woman cashier who got beet red in the face (right before my eyes) and started complimenting my looks, complete trust as if we knew each other for years asking me if I can 'save her' from additional customers, since it was closing time..'oh please, sir....' Just minutes prior to this, I had also got extreme respect hits/truth serum effect/excessive unsolicited assistance from an older gent in the supermarket aisle when I simply asked him if they still have a certain brand of mineral water. This guy didn't want to leave me alone, following me around - even crossing his heart....BIZARRE! This never happened to me before in that market (or any other place) while going moneless.

Anyway, the point being that if someone feels that Wolf may be too soft...various additions of none or other mones have spelled success for many listmates.
11-03-2017 4:23 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-03-2017 10:24 AM

This is really good info guys

Im not discrediting wolf. Pretty sure i have a wolf report somewhere on this site where i commended it. In this day and age in pheromones we have to use specific ones for each situation. I know, coming from a person testing 33 single molecules religiously this might seem weird but i want one or two products that ii can use forever.

I know you might say I'm giving too much credit to a pheromone when i keep on mentioning rev 23 a314 but only the people who used it can attest to it.

Yes i know pheromones are not the be all end all but it def helped alot

I miss informed myself by thinking bad wolf was different from wolf only because it has extra none but it seems that it's a completely different beast.

Also my wolf bottle which i still have i bought 6 years ago. It's still top notch but not what I'm looking for compared to what i have seen.

Ask yourself this: if you experienced unlimited power for a whole year, would you settle for less? When i say power i mean every move you make is right every thought is the right thought, every action is recieved well from both the good person and the asshole, people who won't consider me in their group made me the group. Best relationship i had with my dad and mom and sibling. I'm talking both self effects and effects on others. Calm collected has this leader aura but a leader you already love and not one who you have to follow. It made me exhibit qualities i never knew i had.

It's funny how people say if a product does this or that but wouldn't you all like a product that had all that plus more?

I'm not here affiliated with anyone, AD can go fuck themself royally for what they did to their number one product in the world of pheromones now you have people there using reverse psychology to sell their shitty products and when they changed rev 23 to a shitty version they hired a John sabastian guy who is very versed in Nero linguistics programming into convincing everyone and their mother how nothing changed. Just lies and deciet and i never order anything else from them since. I did buy almost every revision all the way to 32 but i got full refund every time.

Don't get wrong again, I'm not struggling with life to be desperate for a pheromone to "fix me", far from it. I'm here after spending $2k dollars over 7 years looking to try to mimic the results i got with a314 rev 23.

I want to call it the invisibile mentor who made sure every move was right and if it wasn't he made it right .

I took all your suggestions to heart and I'm reading reports product descriptions and my promise to you is this i will test every suggestion mentioned. It might take me a few years but it's still an adventure and i can afford to live without what i want.

At the end of the day it's what i want and not what i need.

Thanks guys. I also made this thread with the intention of making newbies realize that they don't need to spend lots of money on pheromones and 100 dollars can be sufficient enough with the help of the veterans who already contributed and will continue to do so.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 10:34 AM by Indi-player.)
11-03-2017 10:24 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-03-2017 11:05 AM

That's a good post, Indi-player.

There are many factors to consider when using pheromones, your looks, personality and overall presentation are most important in my opinion. I have a friend who tried Bad Wolf on a night out one time. I laughed my ass off watching this dude go. He's very outgoing and positive by nature, a bit innocent and naive. BW turned him into a party animal, he grabbed the hand of an older lady and danced with her, it was funny and tasteful. But I saw no dangerous edge with him that night, he was happy and dancing with lots of chicks. I'm more of a warrior and rake type of guy, so Bad Wolf enhances that aura, giving me more intrigue and intensity and I've learned that being natural and non-judgemental around girls works best for me, it gives me that seductive edge I have naturally and amplifies it in a very powerful way. So that's an example of unlimited power that you were talking about. I never used any version of A314, but it sounds like some kind of blend of Bad Wolf and TUSC. These are the 2 products that gives me that power feeling.

With Bad Wolf, I'm not thinking. It's all instinctual and I'm always right. Walking up to girls becomes instinctual and it's always well received because of the intrigue and high status. It's like the little devil on my shoulder is telling me when to move and when to hold back, or like BigDickBandit says, it's primal. It's a bit hard to explain, but Bad Wolf gives me a great sense of power. It took a week or so until I got used to it, sometimes I didn't trust my gut feeling or I was too thirsty around girls or got off on the power and intimidation, it's all a part of it. And using it in a combo with SOB makes me very high status, I don't have to do much to attract girls and I don't have to say much or try to impress anyone. I can just be chill, listen, flirt a bit, let her leave to process the whole thing for a few minutes, rinse, repeat and see what happens. Bad Wolf has a trance like effect on women if you know how to use it, by that I mean vibing with her on that level, making things interesting and with higher stakes if you get what I mean.

I know there's no desperation from you. You want that edge a great product can give you. (for example I would use Alpha Q for a speech or presentation because of the smooth, confident self effects). Same here, and I gotta tell you I'm fucking happy about my pheromone collection, even though it cost a small fortune I have no regrets. It's interesting stuff, no doubt. And the only way to know for sure what works for you is by running proper tests of your products.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 11:09 AM by MacCauley.)
11-03-2017 11:05 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2017 5:29 PM

I look forward to your reports.

Regarding the wide array, consistency, and Deer in the headlights r23 had, I haven't found it in a single mix and if I did, I might just keep it hush hush until I locked it a supplier.

I think the $99 super pac is a great idea BTW.

(11-03-2017 10:24 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Don't get wrong again, I'm not struggling with life to be desperate for a pheromone to "fix me", far from it. I'm here after spending $2k dollars over 7 years looking to try to mimic the results i got with a314 rev 23.

Thanks guys. I also made this thread with the intention of making newbies realize that they don't need to spend lots of money on pheromones and 100 dollars can be sufficient enough with the help of the veterans who already contributed and will continue to do so.
11-03-2017 5:29 PM

sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2017 1:12 PM

(11-03-2017 11:05 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  That's a good post, Indi-player.

There are many factors to consider when using pheromones, your looks, personality and overall presentation are most important in my opinion. I have a friend who tried Bad Wolf on a night out one time. I laughed my ass off watching this dude go. He's very outgoing and positive by nature, a bit innocent and naive. BW turned him into a party animal, he grabbed the hand of an older lady and danced with her, it was funny and tasteful. But I saw no dangerous edge with him that night, he was happy and dancing with lots of chicks. I'm more of a warrior and rake type of guy, so Bad Wolf enhances that aura, giving me more intrigue and intensity and I've learned that being natural and non-judgemental around girls works best for me, it gives me that seductive edge I have naturally and amplifies it in a very powerful way. So that's an example of unlimited power that you were talking about. I never used any version of A314, but it sounds like some kind of blend of Bad Wolf and TUSC. These are the 2 products that gives me that power feeling.

With Bad Wolf, I'm not thinking. It's all instinctual and I'm always right. Walking up to girls becomes instinctual and it's always well received because of the intrigue and high status. It's like the little devil on my shoulder is telling me when to move and when to hold back, or like BigDickBandit says, it's primal. It's a bit hard to explain, but Bad Wolf gives me a great sense of power. It took a week or so until I got used to it, sometimes I didn't trust my gut feeling or I was too thirsty around girls or got off on the power and intimidation, it's all a part of it. And using it in a combo with SOB makes me very high status, I don't have to do much to attract girls and I don't have to say much or try to impress anyone. I can just be chill, listen, flirt a bit, let her leave to process the whole thing for a few minutes, rinse, repeat and see what happens. Bad Wolf has a trance like effect on women if you know how to use it, by that I mean vibing with her on that level, making things interesting and with higher stakes if you get what I mean.

I know there's no desperation from you. You want that edge a great product can give you. (for example I would use Alpha Q for a speech or presentation because of the smooth, confident self effects). Same here, and I gotta tell you I'm fucking happy about my pheromone collection, even though it cost a small fortune I have no regrets. It's interesting stuff, no doubt. And the only way to know for sure what works for you is by running proper tests of your products.

MacCauley, thanks for the posts dude. Question though, what are your doses for BE and SOB are we talking oil or spray?? Thanks!!
11-05-2017 1:12 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 1:56 PM

I guess I would add that if I had to choose one or two products and keep it under/around a 100 dollars it would be AV/Androstadienone mix or NA/Androstadienone mix. Both of those would be close to around a 100 dollars. Maybe like 120.

Also that apex test kitchen stuff mentioned combo of 4 products would be awesome. Great variety for all different aspects of life, given I have not tested any of them. Basing that just of experiences users reviews and apex awesome reputation.

Last but not least ace combo from psx, I believe it was really popular a few years ago.

I would look into those products currently on the market in that order
11-05-2017 1:56 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2017 2:26 PM

(11-05-2017 1:56 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I guess I would add that if I had to choose one or two products and keep it under/around a 100 dollars it would be AV/Androstadienone mix or NA/Androstadienone mix. Both of those would be close to around a 100 dollars. Maybe like 120.

Also that apex test kitchen stuff mentioned combo of 4 products would be awesome. Great variety for all different aspects of life, given I have not tested any of them. Basing that just of experiences users reviews and apex awesome reputation.

Last but not least ace combo from psx, I believe it was really popular a few years ago.

I would look into those products currently on the market in that order

NA/Androstadienone is a solid choice, no doubt. But it comes with a rather steep learning curve IMO.

As I suggested earlier - even though the kitchen stuff is popular at the moment - for 90 bucks you could also go Titan for ''Status, sexy'', Imprint for ''comfort/Androstadienone /imprinting'' and Core for "Social/sexual" and you would be pretty much covered.
11-05-2017 2:26 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 2:28 PM

@ sixinone

No problem, bro. And thanks.

With Bad Wolf, I don't really count drops, but I'd say anywhere between 10-30 drops, it really depends on the day and what's going on. The higher the dose, the stronger the urge to seduce. I had to work up to it though, when I first started with BW, I used 4 drops. Back then, that was a lot, put me into instant beastmode and I felt like a greek God. 4 drops is way too low a dose nowadays. I have to say that I took a long break from BW and thought I could go high instantly again so I splashed on about 20 drops. Not a good idea, I got a headache and felt some anxiety. I really think you have to work your way up with BW, good thing is that there doesn't seem to be a limit to to how much you can use. But about 10 drops seems to be enough to get the strong self effects on a consistent basis.

With SOB, I use the oil. I also have the spray, but I prefer the oil. It's more natural, better scent, lasts longer and has better diffusion. Generally speaking, I think the alcohol in PXS sprays are too overpowering and their scents aren't my favorites. I use 2-3 drops of SOB oil, unscented. I have used up to 5, but then I was wandering into overdose land. Nothing bad or too crazy happened though.

So in my BW + SOB combo, I use 10-20 + 2-3. I apply BW everywhere and SOB only on my wrists and abs. Sometimes I cover it, sometimes I don't. Only cologne I use is Fahrenheit.

@ kocik2000

Good point. You can choose any 3 products from Apex for less than $100. It shouldn't be hard to pick them either because their product descriptions lives up to their claims.
11-05-2017 2:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you only have 100 dollars to spend, which product(s) would you buy? Indi-player 15 1,094 10-31-2020 12:49 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  boared got $90 to spend, that £55 in real money what should i buy next. peter piper 4 3,415 01-14-2013 1:49 PM
Last Post: peter piper