Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If You only had $100 to spend
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: If You only had $100 to spend
11-02-2017 8:40 AM

(11-01-2017 9:00 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Full bottle of Wolf, for sure!

I have one really not impressed with its overall power. It has nice self effects and over 5 years they still as good as ever and attracting older Ladies is not my cup of coffee. It feels like EST + Androsterone + with less none ratio than the Androsterone because based on years of none experience the moment i approach 8 mcg i get crazy od and that is the exact same reactions u get withb3 drops of wolf. Pretty sure it has comfort and bonding like beta nol and p96 because always a a positive action from me(smiling) get a positive a positive reaction and lingering from ladies 35 and up. 2 drops max.

I understand the whole maturity and more confidence than the younger ones but a314 rev 23 + instant shine made everyone and their generation take notice smile awe open up bend over and everything in between. It really is the pinnacle of the pheromone world. It's shitty that they are shady as shit that company now and changed it to a shitty version of purely Androsterone + epi Androsterone (or p74)+ hints of none + p96 + taf. At least that's what it took me in combo
To mimic the shitty versions of now. High amounts of alpha Androsterone make me stand straight naturally and not really impressed easily but after 5 hours makes me super aggressive.

I can't believe everyone complained of the extreme price back then where now pheromones that has nothing on it costs double even triple. $109 had 320 drops in 10ml bottle where now with at least thundr's line 30 dollars for 40 sprays, maybe less. I'm a pessimist when it comes to real value for money but i will test the shit out of it and give my opinion. The order will be placed for m3x and swoon on black Friday

Sorry for rambling just wanted people to see where I'm coming from. Once you see true power you tend to compare everything with it and to this day nothing held a candle.
11-02-2017 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

11-02-2017 10:03 AM

(11-02-2017 8:40 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  30 dollars for 40 sprays, maybe less.

I'm pretty sure 10ml has about 80 sprays

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
11-02-2017 10:03 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2017 11:15 AM

I've never considered a "€ per spray" accountability. For me it's more of a "€ per hit" mentality. That's why although BW is expensive, it's my most used product. Miles ahead of anything else I've tried.

Of the 30-ish products which I have tried, Swoon and M3X are there. Swoon gave me an instant headache, almost nausea, whilst M3X didn't do a thing for me (in my experience, the worst € per hit ratio I've experienced up until now). But I respect the fact that both products have given many forum members great results. I might try Swoon again, but with cops applied an hour before.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-02-2017 11:15 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2017 11:51 AM

@L I S

the thing is you're in spain and spanish women love none, so im surprised m3x was shit for you and not suprised BW worked for you. Its wolf with mandingo amount of ~Androstenone in it.

I'm curious, have you ever tried ~Androstenone by itself? I tested this molecule solo for 60 days, and believe it or not, i reached a point where it was so unbearable for my dad to stick around and calling me "unfriendly son of a bitch" without me saying a word or triggering him.

I found out i had extreme amounts of ~Androstenone when from 16-22 i wasn't able to attract anyone but black people or confident latina's. white girls never gave me time of day ever. i started balding early too and doctor said excess amount of testosterone in my body. Now at 31, im almost completely bald. I'm still attracting those woman without pheromones but it took me a while to learn how to smile all the time because i appear fkin intimidating or give off a dark vibe.

I read the description of bad wolf and reminds me of some experiences i had back in the day when i didn't know about pheromones, mostly negative but some positive. Then again back then i didn't initiate with strangers and more classmates, co workers, or cashiers(hey they are hired to help but i swear i dated like 15 of them, slept with 1, yes it was part of me growing up and learning lol).

Sorry i always derail lol but its amazing how sometimes it takes one single molecule, whether you already exhibit it in your body in abundance or synthetic to change the tide. Yes I agree pheromones are not magic but fuck sometimes in the right circumstance they feel like it. I liked wolf but i needed something better.

Bad wolf only difference with wolf is added amount of Androstenone or is there more to it?
11-02-2017 11:51 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-02-2017 11:58 AM

(11-02-2017 11:51 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Bad wolf only difference with wolf is added amount of Androstenone or is there more to it?

There is so much more to BW then androstenone. Very different blends. I would've called BW "Primitive", "VIP Caveman" or "Primal" if I was in charge at LAL.

Get a sample of it if anything.
11-02-2017 11:58 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2017 12:02 PM

Thanks @BDB

I should get a sample. i'm waiting for black friday and i can add 50$ dollars more if i can squeeze multiple purchases on november 19th. So much going on. Also its off topic but i really love your Alpha Q reporting. I'm free all day so just checking out review threads of commercial pheromones im not fimiliar with and so far (3rd page) im getting A314 of old vibe from it, what is worry some for me though is the sweet scent, i cant stand sweet scents.
11-02-2017 12:02 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2017 1:30 PM

Interesting discussion.

I totally get where you're coming from Indi-player. It's the same here, the old Alfa Maschio was "it" for me, it's a great shame they fucked up the formula. Because of that I had to experiment with a shit load of products to find what works for me and replicate the results I had with old AM.

I also look pretty intimidating, I'm 25, above average looking and have high testo levels. I'm also what you'd call an introvert, but I'm not really shy. From my experience though, I had best results with the heavy products. They naturally compliment my vibe and personality. For example, Swoon was a waste of money for me, same with Xist. It's like trying to be someone that I'm not. They were basic, moderate products as I see it. I really don't worry about none overdoses and stuff like that. If some people are intimidated so be it. In any case, I dress classy and try my best to move with a sense of grace and ease. I wouldn't use Bad Wolf in church dressing like a thug.

There's also some things in the pheromone forums I disagree with, stuff like "asian girls are repelled by high none", "teens are scared of Bad Wolf". Unless they post their own age and overall looks etc, I'd take that with a grain of salt. And you have 18 year old blondes with more confidence and sexual experience than some 40 year old latina milfs. Not taking a swing at anyone here, just food for thought. And then there are cultural differences and whatnot. The most sexually liberated country in the world is the US. Nobody is shocked there if a girl shows strong sexual attraction for a guy. So maybe pick products suitable for your location.

I attracted my ex last year using a combo of Bad Wolf and SOB oil at daytime. She was a 17 year old virgin. I used a massive dose of Bad Wolf in combo with Aqua Vitae (something like 25+15 drops) at a birthday party about a month ago. I only knew a Vietnamese co-worker who invited me and had no idea what I went into. Turned out the birthday girl was a 21 year old Vietnamese girl with like 15 of her girlfriends (all asians, around the same age), about 10 asian guys and 2 other white guys. Everybody there had a blast and they all loved me.

I guess it depends on who's using the product, but I never had any issues going over the top with LAL stuff. I'd say play to your strengths. The only problem is AV solo, without a combo it lacks substance and it's all over the place, girls all over me one minute, then leave without a trace, girls stuttering and freezing in my presence or getting too drunk. It's always something.

Anyways, I've tried a lot of products over the last year and a half and it always comes back to the same few products.

Bad Wolf is the real deal, it makes me seductive and pull out things of me I never knew existed. It's the best product right now IMO. I agree with Garry. Read a romance novel, put on 20+ drops of Bad Wolf and maybe you're suddenly the star of that novel. That's what I think the product is all about, embodying a fantasy figure.

Aqua Vitae + Impi, 10ish drops + 4 sprays is great combo. It's like a little friendlier version of AM.

TUSC and Titan are the 2 best products from Apex that I've used. TUSC is an alpha/status product, high Androsterone though, like you I get irritated after 4-5 hours of high Androsterone. Alpha Q is similar to to TUSC, but the scent is terrible. TUSC unscented has a great steel like scent. TUSC is also more attractive than Alpha Q, a better product IMO. Titan is like a lighter version of AV, you should definitely see some blatant hits with that one. Never tried M3X so can't say much there. And then there's Nude Alpha, the natural attraction. For me, it makes women show attraction the way I think they should, by being animated, cute and feminine to get my attention. Highly recommended.

Basically what I use is the following:

- Bad Wolf solo. Anytime, any place.
- Bad Wolf + SOB oil. The party/bar/nightclub mix which never fails. The DTF girls will make it damn obvious.
- Bad Wolf + Aqua Vitae+ Max-T150. The beastmode workout mix
- Aqua Vitae + Impi. Daytime seduction mix. Amazing range and works great outdoors. Gives that "awe factor" and attention
- Nude Alpha solo. Can't stand Androstadienone . Daytime mix which attracts girls with minimal effort.
- TUSC solo. Ultimate work product. Feel very focused and calm, get massive respect and some kind of female "fanclub" has formed around me. Will intimidate some shy folks, but who cares. Downside is I sometimes have to wipe it off after 4-5 hours.

This is based on my own experiences, not to be taken as gospel. Most of the other stuff I used is nothing in comparison. Hope some of this will be of help.

Cheers,
MacCauley
11-02-2017 1:30 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2017 1:34 PM

Titan, Core, Imprint!
11-02-2017 1:34 PM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2017 2:14 PM

Can't stay here long i have to pick my nephew from school but damn MAc this is really great stuff.

I really appreciate the effort and time you put to contribute and can't thank you enough.
11-02-2017 2:14 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2017 6:10 PM

(11-02-2017 11:51 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  @L I S

the thing is you're in spain and spanish women love none, so im surprised m3x was shit for you and not suprised BW worked for you. Its wolf with mandingo amount of ~Androstenone in it.

I'm curious, have you ever tried ~Androstenone by itself

Yep, but BW gives off a completely different vibe; more energetic, positive, vibrant.
FYI, don't assume that all Spanish women are Hispanic. People in the north are mainly descendants of North European, often Gaelic races. And where I live, about 30% are immigrants from the EU. I'm lucky to test with a healthy cross section of DNA.Preved

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-02-2017 6:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you only have 100 dollars to spend, which product(s) would you buy? Indi-player 15 1,279 10-31-2020 12:49 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  boared got $90 to spend, that £55 in real money what should i buy next. peter piper 4 3,608 01-14-2013 1:49 PM
Last Post: peter piper