Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I was wondering where you guys spend your time
ladyofthewoods
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

I was wondering where you guys spend your time
10-28-2009 5:03 PM

Hey Everyone,

OK, so I am a newbie on this thread but not on the other one. I was wondering where you guys went. I tried registering on the first one but it kept telling me I had an invalid email address (the one I've had for like 10 yrs).

So, first things first. Diane & Lor, I am really sorry you guys got banned. It's total BS & the forum's not the same without you [Image: 2.gif] .

There's not a lot of women actually posting on a regular basis anymore, and I'm now very careful of what I write. [Image: 62.gif] .

So, I'm still learning, I'll bookmark this page & hopefully will have more fun here.

Marti

"Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government" - The Pythons
10-28-2009 5:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I was wondering where you guys spend your time
10-28-2009 5:27 PM

Hi Marti! Welcome to the new house. Not sure what you mean by the first one, but I'm glad you found this one. We're a small forum but more folks are finding us everyday, some from other forums and some who have never been on a pheromone forum before. Feel free to speak your mind and report on the products you enjoy. We also have a pretty lively (at times) chatbox.

One warning, we don't seem to have all the kinks worked out of the posting editor. If you have trouble with it let us know. The Mybb is very flexible and Mark-in-Dallas has done a great job of tweaking the platform, but there are still a few growing pains it seems Smile .

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

The Androstenone Discussion
10-28-2009 5:27 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-28-2009 5:46 PM

Hi Marty, welcome to PheroTruth! If by the first thread you meant Lor's forum, we are not the same.

We've been around just over 2 months now, and are doing pretty well for being so new, I think.

You can talk about just about anything here, as long as it's legal. Nobody's going to censor your posts or slap you on the wrist for mentioning Love Potions, Pharmacom, Stone Labs, or anyone else! [Image: 68.gif] So feel free to talk about all your favorite products and companies!

If you've been around for a bit you've probably seen some familiar names, if not, count on making some new friends, because we do have a really terrific group of folks here.

And, anything we can help you with or questions that you may have, all ya gotta do is ask!

Again, welcome to PheroTruth!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-28-2009 5:46 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-28-2009 5:48 PM

Hi, Marti! Welcome! [Image: smile.gif]

Yep, this is where we hang our hats these days. You'll see many familiar names of friends from PheroTalk. I'm glad you found us! How did you find us? [Image: biggrin.gif]

This is an open forum where we're free to discuss any products or companies without fear of reprisals/banning.

Have a look around and make yourself at home. Jump in and have fun any time the spirit moves you and post about whatever you like!

Bella
10-28-2009 5:48 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-28-2009 7:02 PM

Hey Lady good to see you made it. Unfortunately Lor's Forum is "toes up", it never got the membership it needed. You'll see lots of familiar "faces" around here.[Image: 41.gif]

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
10-28-2009 7:02 PM

ladyofthewoods
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2009 8:04 PM

Yeah, it must have beenLor's. Diane had originally sent me the link when all the PheroTalk copulins BS started to go down. I tried to register but it didn't like my email (god knows why). I went back to it today & got some weird placemarker. So, I did a search on Pheromone forums & when I saw the name of this one, I figured this was it. Then I saw Diane, Tisha, Lor, Bella & some of the regular guys & went "Yup!"

I'm looking forward to the Ladies experiences with the Love Potion line. I'm like ITCHIN' to try them.

"Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government" - The Pythons
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2009 8:07 PM by ladyofthewoods.)
10-28-2009 8:04 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

10-29-2009 3:22 AM

Hello Marti

Welcome to the group. Well you dont have to be uncomforatable here, we talk about everything and anything here.

Make yourself at home[Image: biggrin.gif]

Tisha
10-29-2009 3:22 AM
ladyofthewoods
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2009 10:06 AM

(10-29-2009 3:22 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Hello Marti

Welcome to the group. Well you dont have to be uncomforatable here, we talk about everything and anything here.

Make yourself at home[Image: biggrin.gif]

Tisha

Cool! As my relationship with my 32 yr old long-haired guitarist heats up (due partially to my Phero signature) I'll keep you guys abreast....., um, I mean informed [Image: 3.gif] . Actually, the attraction has been there all the time (women always know), but I gotta tell you, the Phero's are definitely giving him the push he needs.

I'm seriously thinking of ordering "Cougar" from LP in time for the next band gig. I think you have this one Tisha don't you? What's it like?

10-29-2009 10:06 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

10-30-2009 3:56 AM

Quote:I'm seriously thinking of ordering "Cougar" from LP in time for the next band gig. I think you have this one Tisha don't you? What's it like?

Yes I do have this one. Its my favorite of the the pheromone oils that Mara sells. Its still more mild then most sprays but gets the job done.

I do recommend trying it out. Its sexy with just the right amount of aggressive.

Tisha
10-30-2009 3:56 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

11-01-2009 6:19 PM

Hello ladyofthewoods! Welcome to the forum baby!!!

If you plan to buy cougar, I'd love to read your review about it! The best thing is that you can say anything in this forum! Gotta love it!

xx
11-01-2009 6:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New, Wondering Kwow 11 2,486 10-26-2018 1:54 PM
Last Post: Gladen
Big Grin I just ordered my first bottle of AV! Now I'm wondering what I should be expecting... MaceWindu 7 3,086 08-21-2013 3:27 AM
Last Post: Sensasian
  newb......wondering if im doing something wrong qb8484 9 4,388 05-01-2011 3:39 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  I was wondering where the good guys went Wrlprchnx 8 4,143 10-22-2009 10:46 PM
Last Post: esmeralda