Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New, Wondering
Kwow
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New, Wondering
10-25-2018 9:47 PM

Hey there,

Been a long time lurker. Used to lurk on pherotalk for years. Decided the industry is so full of promise these days I'd create an account here and be a little more active.

Tried opening a thread to start a journal in the men's section but it seems noone really runs personal journals? Rather that each post is to it's specific mone thread? In any case I am not allowed to open a thread there yet.

Have a date tomorrow with the ex fiancee after 2.5 years separated. I'm dating otherwise and content with my current partner who may turn into a gf. Ex used to describe me as "the standard she will judge men" so I'd still like to show up shiny in her eyes and be in her good books(if not in her bed).

Ordered some NAG and Voodoo, Garry was really accommodating and did his absolute best to try and get it here for tomorrow. It would have too! If not for a random strike from Canada post(I consider that a sign of the universe tbh)

But I do have the Xist and Cohesion Steve shipped overnight for me so I'm good on that. My main stash of AD stuff is at home in Trinidad, but here in Toronto I have:

Xist
Evolve(albeit an older bottle from a couple years ago that seems to have a yellow tinge)
Cohesion

Alfa Maschio (Dunno if the is Nos or not. Doesn't say on bottle. Bought in July)

IO
IH
IG
P83
P96

Hedione

So my question is what do you guys think I should wear?

Tried 2 Xist + 2 Alfa + 1 Evolve earlier and seemed to work nicely in the mall chatting the sales girls. Not sure if it wasn't more friendly than it was sexual.

I was thinking of a mix like that since I can't get the falling in love mix in time for tomorrow. Hesitant to throw some of the AD products minus the IO in there because of the fact they were in my car for a very long period of time and cars get pretty hot in Trinidad year round.
10-25-2018 9:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kwow
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New, Wondering
10-26-2018 1:51 AM

Interesting. Canada post updated the item as processed and I may get it later today before date time.

Thinking of 1/3 pump NAG and 2 sp Voodoo.

If it doesn't arrive, 2sp Xist + 2sp Alfa + 1sp Evolve.

Relevant info:

Me:
Race - Indian descent mix.
Age - 31
Pheromone reaction - Usually repel women with any kind of -none except a FEW. Target being one of the few and extremely receptive throughout 4 years together.

Target:
Race - Caucasian
Age - 26
Pheromone reaction - Reacted well to high -none with Turn Up The Heat and IJ. Also great with Ammo. Really good interactions with IS and IO combined with Ammo
Mix most exposed to - P83, Ammo, P95, P96, P102, P74, P75. Mixed in one bottle.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated especially since NAG and Voodoo are new to me.
10-26-2018 1:51 AM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:01 AM

What is your goal with this girl?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-26-2018 8:01 AM
Kwow
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:08 AM

Quote:What is your goal with this girl?

I'd say create fallout if possible. But that's more of a repeated exposure and I'm only sure to see her today and maybe one other time in a couple days until I get back here for a while.

I'd order it as:

1.) Create fallout
2.) Reset
3.) Bang her

in terms of preference
10-26-2018 8:08 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:23 AM

(10-26-2018 8:08 AM)Kwow Wrote:  I'd say create fallout if possible. But that's more of a repeated exposure and I'm only sure to see her today and maybe one other time in a couple days until I get back here for a while.

I'd order it as:

1.) Create fallout
2.) Reset
3.) Bang her

in terms of preference

Do you want to bang her or date her (hookup or girlfriend)?

10-26-2018 8:23 AM
Kwow
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:25 AM

Preferably date
10-26-2018 8:25 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:35 AM

(10-26-2018 8:25 AM)Kwow Wrote:  Preferably date

Got it. Xist would probably be best to get rid of the other signatures if you haven't yet.

NA is the most reviewed of the fallout products here, but not sure how it would work with Voodoo (very complex mix, but I'm sure others have posted about it). Cheers!Mrgreen

10-26-2018 8:35 AM
Kwow
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:16 AM

(10-26-2018 8:35 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Got it. Xist would probably be best to get rid of the other signatures if you haven't yet.

NA is the most reviewed of the fallout products here, but not sure how it would work with Voodoo (very complex mix, but I'm sure others have posted about it). Cheers!Mrgreen

Yeah I was thinkin Xist. Reason why I figured I might as well go hard with NAG is because the only guaranteed time I see her is today. I may not see her for a couple months after this.

I've read some posts about NAG and Voodoo as part of the 'fall in love' mix from a user called asdr3 or something like that so was thinking to give it a shot. But might stick with pure Xist then.

Question, can you reset "good" feelings? Like if we're in a good place, is it possible to wipe that and reset opinion back to scratch? Doubt it but figured I'd ask
10-26-2018 9:16 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-26-2018 9:34 AM

(10-26-2018 9:16 AM)Kwow Wrote:  Yeah I was thinkin Xist. Reason why I figured I might as well go hard with NAG is because the only guaranteed time I see her is today. I may not see her for a couple months after this.

I've read some posts about NAG and Voodoo as part of the 'fall in love' mix from a user called asdr3 or something like that so was thinking to give it a shot. But might stick with pure Xist then.

Question, can you reset "good" feelings? Like if we're in a good place, is it possible to wipe that and reset opinion back to scratch? Doubt it but figured I'd ask

I think Xist makes women see you in a "new" light (like a reset button).

10-26-2018 9:34 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-26-2018 11:11 AM

Yep...
Xist, or AV+M3X...and/ or perhaps Evolve might do the trick for you.

Regarding your first post: I pepper my journal with lots of personal thoughts, rants, and side ramblings; but this is a pheromone-based forum so that is and should be the concentration here. However, I feel that life, one's character, personality, and overall philosophies have a decided impact on the effectiveness and outcomes of our pheromone usage, so I include some of those things.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-26-2018 11:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin I just ordered my first bottle of AV! Now I'm wondering what I should be expecting... MaceWindu 7 2,380 08-21-2013 3:27 AM
Last Post: Sensasian
  newb......wondering if im doing something wrong qb8484 9 3,351 05-01-2011 3:39 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  I was wondering where you guys spend your time ladyofthewoods 10 5,632 11-15-2009 8:21 PM
Last Post: Gegogi
  I was wondering where the good guys went Wrlprchnx 8 3,282 10-22-2009 10:46 PM
Last Post: esmeralda