Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've Been Having So Much Fun!!
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

I've Been Having So Much Fun!!
04-26-2013 8:42 AM

I don't know if any of you remember me but I was posting here with some regularity early in the year. Then I got New Pheromone Additive...

If I go out or on a date now I'm stacked with this...

Either 6 sprays of Glace or 2-3 sprays of L2K. Glace if it's a bubbly outgoing hang out or bar social night. L2K, if it's a date date with one girl who I probably have met online and already have established some rapport with either via the site, or by text, or phone conversation.

2 drops of New Pheromone Additive behind each earlobe spread down the neck.

If it's a Latina, or some other ethnicity where I think the girl will have brown and not pink nipples, I put a few inches of AV behind my sideburns in front of my ears, a big X on my chest, maybe a dot or two on my wrists.

And of course my coverscent.

All the while I've been doing the Alpha Male Subs 5 days on 2 days off. Easliy the last 6 months while I sleep.

It's been a great year so far. I don't know if it's the subs or the fact that my confidence is riding high from the mones, but I'm crushing and closing all the time. I just went through a 3 weeks stretch where I bedded 4 women. 2 of which drove 100 miles to hang out with me. (by hang out I mean come to my apt sight unseen except dating website) I was having sex with both of them within 2 hours of them coming in my front door. The next week one of them drove all the way back to bring me flowers and take me to dinner (she paid) I felt like a hot chick.

It all culminated when I met a 26 yo Arabic/French/Brazilian chick who was barely 100lbs at the Santa Anita Racetrack this Saturday for their final weekend of their spring season. After one race we were in the last row of the grandstand making out. Which for mones is odd, bc I feel their effectiveness is way weakened outside. I guess the Alpha Subs and being Alpha take over as well. After the last race I made her drive me to my car and between the almost 90 degree weather and the mones getting into hour 5 being on my skin and clothes she tore into me. I swear she would've ripped my clothes off if there wasn't lot security and tons of people walking around. She was not a ho either. She was kind of naive, still living at home w mom, still going to school. Hot but in that innocent way. She came over Monday afternoon and said upon walking in my apt,

"I'm not here to sleep with you"

Alpha subs plus the game lets me know that means

"I'm thinking about sleeping with you. Lead me."

30 minutes later we were naked in my bed. I was laced with all my mones in my house with the windows closed (HOT BOX!)

So yeah, I definitely have had alot of success with women before this site. I read The Game and followed all the pioneers of pickup since early 2004. I still have one f buddy who is totally addicted to me. Couldn't leave me if she tried, admittedly so. She says my scent is intoxicating. She brings me food and buys me things all the time and is always inventing excuses to come over. She's taken me on 2 vacations since I started wearing mones.

Alpha subs plus my stack has been really working for me. It's going to be a great summer!

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
04-26-2013 8:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I've Been Having So Much Fun!!
04-26-2013 8:50 AM

Love sucessfull stories like this.Seems like theres still some people here who got a shitload of mones but they dont do the rest of the work.

I agree with your last phrase its going to be a great summer!! finger
04-26-2013 8:50 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-26-2013 10:37 AM

Hey Valentino,

Nice to hear things are going well with you and you're having a blast! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-26-2013 10:37 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-26-2013 11:54 AM

Great report. I too have a lot of fun with pheromones. If you get the combos right and you have the right attitude these girls turn to putty.

If she bites you did it right.
04-26-2013 11:54 AM

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-27-2013 6:31 AM

yeah, I think a winning/alpha attitude plus some good cologne is enough to be successful with women. But in life, those who push the extra 10%, whether it's in sports, sales, or anything else are the ones who really excel.

Think about it... The difference between a really good baseball player and a hall of fame baseball player is just 2 extra hits a month. Thats it! That little extra effort, that extra batting practice, that extra learning can be all the difference between very good and legendary. The mones are the extra 10% my brothers.

Let's all be legendary.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
04-27-2013 6:31 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-27-2013 9:29 AM

Love reading post where people utilize their tools for success.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-27-2013 9:29 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

05-06-2013 10:11 AM

Thank You for sharing your experience, Valentino!
Great post.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
05-06-2013 10:11 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2013 1:25 PM

You freakin motivate me dude...haha seriously...why the hell did you move out west...should've stayed in Flushing LOL

(04-26-2013 8:42 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I don't know if any of you remember me but I was posting here with some regularity early in the year. Then I got New Pheromone Additive...

If I go out or on a date now I'm stacked with this...

Either 6 sprays of Glace or 2-3 sprays of L2K. Glace if it's a bubbly outgoing hang out or bar social night. L2K, if it's a date date with one girl who I probably have met online and already have established some rapport with either via the site, or by text, or phone conversation.

2 drops of New Pheromone Additive behind each earlobe spread down the neck.

If it's a Latina, or some other ethnicity where I think the girl will have brown and not pink nipples, I put a few inches of AV behind my sideburns in front of my ears, a big X on my chest, maybe a dot or two on my wrists.

And of course my coverscent.

All the while I've been doing the Alpha Male Subs 5 days on 2 days off. Easliy the last 6 months while I sleep.

It's been a great year so far. I don't know if it's the subs or the fact that my confidence is riding high from the mones, but I'm crushing and closing all the time. I just went through a 3 weeks stretch where I bedded 4 women. 2 of which drove 100 miles to hang out with me. (by hang out I mean come to my apt sight unseen except dating website) I was having sex with both of them within 2 hours of them coming in my front door. The next week one of them drove all the way back to bring me flowers and take me to dinner (she paid) I felt like a hot chick.

It all culminated when I met a 26 yo Arabic/French/Brazilian chick who was barely 100lbs at the Santa Anita Racetrack this Saturday for their final weekend of their spring season. After one race we were in the last row of the grandstand making out. Which for mones is odd, bc I feel their effectiveness is way weakened outside. I guess the Alpha Subs and being Alpha take over as well. After the last race I made her drive me to my car and between the almost 90 degree weather and the mones getting into hour 5 being on my skin and clothes she tore into me. I swear she would've ripped my clothes off if there wasn't lot security and tons of people walking around. She was not a ho either. She was kind of naive, still living at home w mom, still going to school. Hot but in that innocent way. She came over Monday afternoon and said upon walking in my apt,

"I'm not here to sleep with you"

Alpha subs plus the game lets me know that means

"I'm thinking about sleeping with you. Lead me."

30 minutes later we were naked in my bed. I was laced with all my mones in my house with the windows closed (HOT BOX!)

So yeah, I definitely have had alot of success with women before this site. I read The Game and followed all the pioneers of pickup since early 2004. I still have one f buddy who is totally addicted to me. Couldn't leave me if she tried, admittedly so. She says my scent is intoxicating. She brings me food and buys me things all the time and is always inventing excuses to come over. She's taken me on 2 vacations since I started wearing mones.

Alpha subs plus my stack has been really working for me. It's going to be a great summer!
05-09-2013 1:25 PM

Share This Thread