Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I told you I smell like a girl!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I told you I smell like a girl!
04-30-2015 6:18 AM

(04-30-2015 6:09 AM)phero hacker Wrote:  Is it bad form to ask hired guns for their phone number? I genuinely feel like there is something there sometimes, but not sure if it inappropriate?

Also what about hospital staff, both when you are the patient and when you are visiting the patient (mainly nurses, doctors, phsio's etc.)?

I say hit on her.. If convo is going well and intimate for 5 , 10 , 15 min why not ask for her #? What do you have to lose except 15 min of your time???

dsouza

04-30-2015 6:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

04-30-2015 6:21 AM

(04-15-2015 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  While no one is positive beyond a doubt that EST prevents men from scoring with straight women, I suspect that it works against forming a sexual relationship with straight women.

My theory is that LIIK only works on bisexual women. However it's just that....a theory.

L2k doesn't contain est according to AD specs.

Thus is your theory that it only works on bisexual women correct? I believe you assume its the est in the products that attract bisexuals.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 6:22 AM by dsouza.)
04-30-2015 6:21 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-30-2015 8:20 AM

(04-30-2015 6:21 AM)dsouza Wrote:  L2k doesn't contain est according to AD specs.

Thus is your theory that it only works on bisexual women correct? I believe you assume its the est in the products that attract bisexuals.

dsouza

It was my understanding that LIIK was a sort of combination of AM+Glace

Yes, I noticed that Est was not on the ingredient list for LIIK. Pheromone producers do not list all of a formulas ingredients out of fear that their product will be duplicated and sold by a rival.

The chemist who made LIIK (Christopher Scott Schraud) said this:

(08-14-2013 1:18 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Glace contains about 98% of -n0ls including a small amount of estratetraenol. It is a minor component, so it should not cause any issues for most users.

- chris

I'm leaning toward some sort of EST content in LIIK because of the weird EST induced friendliness I have found that women have when I wear LIIK.

I also have severe trouble closing with LIIK. I have not reviewed LIIK here because I really don't know what to make of it.

LIIK reminds me of MX297 by Androtics And Erox by Erox.

LIIK is friendly enough but it's like a wrestler with no moves. It looks good in the ring but honestly, what is it really doing?
04-30-2015 8:20 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2015 1:02 PM

I've been off the forums for a few weeks in my transition back up to Michigan. So perusing the 'today's posts' I came upon this.

I have to chime in. I bought LIIK v.1 unscented while I was in Houston for the Winter. I gave it a good go testing for one solid week (I have too many Pheromones to only use one thing all the time). That one week of testing produced a 3rd date Blow Job from an attorney and a lay out of a drunken 'game night' that ended with me and the only single girl there (three couples, single girl, me) engaging on my buddy's couch. I did learn later that she has a boyfriend off in another state. Sorry dude, didn't know.

I do not have any inkling that either of these women have any bisexual tendencies. Both women were attractive and successful. Both instances they were exposed for hours to my charm and smell ;-). I couldn't tell you if it works in bars and clubs. Maybe it would induce women to stay in your cloud long enough to be enamored?

Geez, guess I need to go back to that again. These were two out of the three sexual experiences of the Winter - in one week of LIIK v.1 testing. Geez, guess I need to go back to that again. Geez, I guess I need to go back to that again. Yes it was worth saying three times.

Cheers
04-30-2015 1:02 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-30-2015 1:17 PM

(04-30-2015 1:02 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I've been off the forums for a few weeks in my transition back up to Michigan. So perusing the 'today's posts' I came upon this.

I have to chime in. I bought LIIK v.1 unscented while I was in Houston for the Winter. I gave it a good go testing for one solid week (I have too many Pheromones to only use one thing all the time). That one week of testing produced a 3rd date Blow Job from an attorney and a lay out of a drunken 'game night' that ended with me and the only single girl there (three couples, single girl, me) engaging on my buddy's couch. I did learn later that she has a boyfriend off in another state. Sorry dude, didn't know.

I do not have any inkling that either of these women have any bisexual tendencies. Both women were attractive and successful. Both instances they were exposed for hours to my charm and smell ;-). I couldn't tell you if it works in bars and clubs. Maybe it would induce women to stay in your cloud long enough to be enamored?

Geez, guess I need to go back to that again. These were two out of the three sexual experiences of the Winter - in one week of LIIK v.1 testing. Geez, guess I need to go back to that again. Geez, I guess I need to go back to that again. Yes it was worth saying three times.

Cheers

While I believe that you had the experiences I often have to find out usage details. many guys put on pheromone at 8am and believe that it is still working at 11pm.

There are a host of things that could be happening here. we also can not rule out placebo effect.

Some pheromones just do not work for me. AV by LAL does not work for me P83 by Androtics does not work for me. Perhaps LIIK has a component that does not work for me.

I went through half a bottle of LIIK and I get friendliness and not much else. Conversely, from 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive I get action.

I really don't know what to say about LIIK. I'm not formally reviewing it but I tried to use it with no success. Maybe it's me.
04-30-2015 1:17 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2015 1:54 PM

(04-30-2015 1:17 PM)Paradox Wrote:  While I believe that you had the experiences I often have to find out usage details. many guys put on pheromone at 8am and believe that it is still working at 11pm.

There are a host of things that could be happening here. we also can not rule out placebo effect.

Some pheromones just do not work for me. AV by LAL does not work for me P83 by Androtics does not work for me. Perhaps LIIK has a component that does not work for me.

I went through half a bottle of LIIK and I get friendliness and not much else. Conversely, from 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive I get action.

I really don't know what to say about LIIK. I'm not formally reviewing it but I tried to use it with no success. Maybe it's me.

I think we all have products that don't necessarily jive with our chemistry. Some guys LOVE Ammo. It doesn't do a thing for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2015 1:54 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-30-2015 5:37 PM

Paradox.

If glace contains est and Chris states this on his website I don't see why he wouldn't state l2k v1 contains est since we ALL know its just a hybrid of AM and glace with some added components. I really don't think est is such a secret he would hide it, but then again I have no proof.. Given I can't prove it either way I go by the ingredient list.. On the list it says NO EST.

I haven't used l2k v1 long enough to tell if I can close sexually with it.. This whole year I'll be using it as one of my main mones. Soon enough I will be able to tell you if it closes.

Some mones do dick for me while others rave about it.. As for l2k v1 I feel it has that "element" that its going to jive with me..

But only time will tell... There are too many reports of people closing with l2k to deem it a non closer. Also I had a married straight woman slap my ass with it on.. No fuck close but its a hit in my book. So it is definitely not JUST pulling bisexuals though I believe it may work well on them.

dsouza

04-30-2015 5:37 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2015 5:05 PM

When I was into bodybuilding, I used DHEA as a way to counter cortisol if that's one of your concerns. Evolve includes DHEAS along with the Est.
On the subject of smelling like a girl, I know a couple gay-ish guys (bisexual with a more gay leaning) who get in good with all the hot chicks, they're definitely viewed as one of the girlfriends and when they go out drinking, occasionally one of those women will get a little horny and want to mess around with a guy they (a) feel close to and (b) don't have to worry about an awkward emotional attachment building afterward. Those men have always been happy to oblige.
If nothing else, getting in on really friendly terms with a few hot chicks is great networking. They let you in on the little secrets on what really gets them going, and usually where there's hot chicks, they have more hot chick friends. Friends who haven't been exposed to your "girly" mones. Friends who you have an advantage with because of your closeness to their friends. I'm sure many of us have been at the bar talking up a girl and had her friend step in to cock block, saying "I'm sure you're a great guy, but she's drunk and I have to watch out for her." Instead, they could be encouraging her with what a great catch you are.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 5:06 PM by Cornfed.)
05-01-2015 5:05 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-01-2015 8:07 PM

(05-01-2015 5:05 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  When I was into bodybuilding, I used DHEA as a way to counter cortisol if that's one of your concerns. Evolve includes DHEAS along with the Est.
On the subject of smelling like a girl, I know a couple gay-ish guys (bisexual with a more gay leaning) who get in good with all the hot chicks, they're definitely viewed as one of the girlfriends and when they go out drinking, occasionally one of those women will get a little horny and want to mess around with a guy they (a) feel close to and (b) don't have to worry about an awkward emotional attachment building afterward. Those men have always been happy to oblige.
If nothing else, getting in on really friendly terms with a few hot chicks is great networking. They let you in on the little secrets on what really gets them going, and usually where there's hot chicks, they have more hot chick friends. Friends who haven't been exposed to your "girly" mones. Friends who you have an advantage with because of your closeness to their friends. I'm sure many of us have been at the bar talking up a girl and had her friend step in to cock block, saying "I'm sure you're a great guy, but she's drunk and I have to watch out for her." Instead, they could be encouraging her with what a great catch you are.

Very well said cornfed, coming in under the radar is the secret of l2k and evolve and some others.

HOWEVER, I must point out if a woman thinks your too girly a guy, why the hell would she spend more than 5 min in your company??? She wouldn't stick around to get horny 5 hrs later.. She wouldn't stick around 5 min.

If I felt a woman was manly (bitchy , masculine, judge judy etc) I wouldn't stick around long enough to get friendly with her become she violates my definition of a woman. So sex would never happen. This is the reverse analogy.

Similarly if a man smells like a woman, heterosexual women wouldn't stick around to get cozy with the guy. They'd feel he's a fruitcake so to speak.

Thus Paradox's point why mones like l2k and evolve may pull bisexuals. But his conjecture is just a theory.. We have no proof.

You know I never felt the ball cutting vibe of evolve in early hours with l2k v1... never.. Unless the one time I used 2 sprays of l2k .. I was treated really beta by women in early hours. And walked over by men... Too much glace and PERHAPS est in 2 sprays l2k on a 45 y.o man whose test levels are low to begin with.

I can tell you by FEEL that if l2k contains est its definitely in miniscule amounts compared to evolve.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 8:13 PM by dsouza.)
05-01-2015 8:07 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2015 8:30 PM

Are you saying that Evolve makes you feel beta? I know it has est, but also a fair amount of none. I have a bottle of the spray coming right now, but there seem to be a lot of people here who love it. Still, I know first hand how body chemistry effects results. A lot of people seem to love Captain, but I got a sample of it which I wore to work today, and don't think I ought to wear again. My mouth just won't stop running, talking smack on everyone, which is not typical of me.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 8:57 PM by Cornfed.)
05-01-2015 8:30 PM

Share This Thread