Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I told you I smell like a girl!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I told you I smell like a girl!
04-11-2015 2:05 PM

(04-10-2015 5:30 PM)D'man Wrote:  Add Glace to the list. I quit using it when Paradox suggested it some months ago...it sure made the boss man (not Alpha at all) putty in my fingers the only time I wore it. Yeah Alpha dudes see you as a wuss and chicks see you as a another chick. I've read guys on here that liked it, my guess is that they must have been serious Alpha and Glace toned them down a bit.

My dollar two ninety eight on Glace.

Glace does contain EST.. Says its right on AD website description. That means l2k contains est too...since l2k is composed of glace.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 2:08 PM by dsouza.)
04-11-2015 2:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

04-11-2015 6:01 PM

(04-11-2015 2:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Glace does contain EST.. Says its right on AD website description. That means l2k contains est too...since l2k is composed of glace.

dsouza

L2K doesn't list EST in the ingredients. I have seen that many on this forum say L2K is a combo of AM and Glace but the Alpha Dreams ingredients lists don't show this to be the case.
04-11-2015 6:01 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-11-2015 6:35 PM

(04-11-2015 6:01 PM)D'man Wrote:  L2K doesn't list EST in the ingredients. I have seen that many on this forum say L2K is a combo of AM and Glace but the Alpha Dreams ingredients lists don't show this to be the case.

You're quite correct. I just checked the l2k v1 ingredient list on AD.
While glacé contains est, l2k v1 which is a hybrid of glacé and am doesn't list it .

Dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 5:53 AM by dsouza.)
04-11-2015 6:35 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:02 AM

(04-11-2015 1:47 AM)D'man Wrote:  Never tried Evolve. Good thing.

Many members here have reported getting laid with Evolve. I myself notice zero effects from wearing it, though I haven't gone higher than 2 sprays from sample bottle.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-13-2015 10:02 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:47 AM

(04-13-2015 10:02 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Many members here have reported getting laid with Evolve. I myself notice zero effects from wearing it, though I haven't gone higher than 2 sprays from sample bottle.

This is the weird thing. LIIK had me baffled for quite some time. It just never worked for me. I even consulted with Twisted Ostrich about his lay report.

It finally hit me that both of his reports involved bisexual women. It's just a theory but I believe that LIIK only works on bisexual women.

Because of the lay reports, I suspect it's the same story with Evolve.

Like I said it's just a theory. I have not taken the time to test and prove it.
04-13-2015 11:47 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

04-14-2015 10:17 AM

(04-13-2015 11:47 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is the weird thing. LIIK had me baffled for quite some time. It just never worked for me. I even consulted with Twisted Ostrich about his lay report.

It finally hit me that both of his reports involved bisexual women. It's just a theory but I believe that LIIK only works on bisexual women.

Because of the lay reports, I suspect it's the same story with Evolve.

Like I said it's just a theory. I have not taken the time to test and prove it.

Deepest attraction seems to come from the 10s, models, strippers, women in fashion boutiques, guess stores, Sephora perfumery stores etcs.. You could argue most of these women are at least bi-curious..working in industries like this. But I've seen deep attraction from l2k on women in these industries , who've later told me they had SERIOUS boyfriends.So I doubt its only pulling bisexuals. Smile

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 10:28 AM by dsouza.)
04-14-2015 10:17 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:21 PM

(04-14-2015 10:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Deepest attraction seems to come from the 10s, models, strippers, women in fashion boutiques, guess stores, Sephora perfumery stores etcs.. You could argue most of these women are at least bi-curious..working in industries like this. But I've seen deep attraction from l2k on women in these industries , who've later told me they had SERIOUS boyfriends.So I doubt its only pulling bisexuals. Smile

dsouza

What you may not realize is that you made a list of what we in the PUA world call Hired Guns. Hired Guns are women who get paid by giving men attention. Many of these Hired Guns work on commission or get tips or just take your money. The only Hired Guns you left out are waitresses and barmaids. Most or all of these women realize that a smile and a look go a long way towards paying the rent.

For me deep attraction needs to be proven by action and not by words, looks and "I could have had her" imaginings.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 12:47 PM by Paradox.)
04-14-2015 12:21 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-14-2015 2:15 PM

(04-14-2015 12:21 PM)Paradox Wrote:  What you may not realize is that you made a list of what we in the PUA world call Hired Guns. Hired Guns are women who get paid by giving men attention. Many of these Hired Guns work on commission or get tips or just take your money. The only Hired Guns you left out are waitresses and barmaids. Most or all of these women realize that a smile and a look go a long way towards paying the rent.

For me deep attraction needs to be proven by action and not by words, looks and "I could have had her" imaginings.

I'll drive l2k v1 for next few months at least testing in as many scenarios as I can and avoiding hired guns.

You're right about waitresses and bartenders though.. Many will flirt and smile and converse for a bigger tip with no intention of hooking up.

I'll try to spend more time in cafes, bookstores (esp magazine aisle) , shopping mall foodcourts, parks, happy hours in bars, massage parlours etc. With spring here and the weather improving in Toronto it should be an easier task to look for short term sex.

I'll try l2k for 2 to 3 months really figuring it out but if I can't land a date with it and close successfully within 2 to 3 months I'll change it up for a more masculine formula like my beloved am or newly arrived Latina.
dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 6:27 AM by dsouza.)
04-14-2015 2:15 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-15-2015 7:13 AM

(04-14-2015 2:15 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'll drive l2k v1 for next few months at least testing in as many scenarios as I can and avoiding hired guns.

You're right about waitresses and bartenders though.. Many will flirt and smile and converse for a bigger tip with no intention of hooking up.

I'll try to spend more time in cafes, bookstores (esp magazine aisle) , shopping mall foodcourts, parks, happy hours in bars, massage parlours etc. With spring here and the weather improving in Toronto it should be an easier task to look for short term sex.

I'll try l2k for 2 to 3 months really figuring it out but if I can't land a date with it and close successfully within 2 to 3 months I'll change it up for a more masculine formula like my beloved am or newly arrived Latina.
dsouza

You don't have to avoid Hired Gun's just be aware that the smile and come hither looks are part and parcel of their Method of Operation.

They smile, flirt and seduce for a living.

Cashiers and the like have to be friendly also. The hard thing to look for is out of the ordinary attention. I have targets that I talk to when testing and they respond differently to different mixes. Some of my targets are Androstenone sensitive and signal to me when there is an abundance of Androstenone in a mix. Some of my targets do not talk alot and will chatter when there is Alpha Androstenol in the mix.

LIIK is not good for men who are sensitive to A1.

While no one is positive beyond a doubt that EST prevents men from scoring with straight women, I suspect that it works against forming a sexual relationship with straight women.

My theory is that LIIK only works on bisexual women. However it's just that....a theory.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 7:18 AM by Paradox.)
04-15-2015 7:13 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 6:09 AM

Is it bad form to ask hired guns for their phone number? I genuinely feel like there is something there sometimes, but not sure if it inappropriate?

Also what about hospital staff, both when you are the patient and when you are visiting the patient (mainly nurses, doctors, phsio's etc.)?
04-30-2015 6:09 AM

Share This Thread