Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I'm Certain it was the CERTO.
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

I'm Certain it was the CERTO.
09-19-2017 4:34 PM

So if you know me I post a few times a year. I've pretty much stuck to AV & New Pheromone Additive since learning about mones in 2011. I've had great success that I'm still unconvinced that was either directly or indirectly due to mones. But hey, as a male this is what we do. We test, experiment, analyze data, and tally results.

After reading and contributing to the top mones of 2016-17 thread that is up on the first page right now, I decided to take a look into my bag of samples...

I went to a swanky wedding in Malibu Saturday, & instead of doing my usual AV, New Pheromone Additive, & cologne combo I did...

4 drops divided by 2 high on my neck of CERTO
5 drops of New Pheromone Additive low on my neck, plus ears and sideburns
10 drops AV inner collarbones and wrists and back of hands
My cologne.

I do very well with women. But this was ridiculous. I know weddings have "social proof" as in if you're invited, you must be somewhat safe & not a psychopath. But, I've been to weddings before and have never experienced this. There were 3 single girls that weren't ugly but not hot either that never left my side. They followed me everywhere. Even when I said I was running to the bar for a drink, 2 followed me w full drinks. I changed seats, at one point during cocktail hour and they did as well to stay near me. Maybe they were being friendly but I just sensed something different. Even to the point that whenever I spoke they all shut up (rare for women) and gave me undivided attention. Naturally I greeted them all in the church w my signature European double kiss.

Now here's where things get interesting. The only "hot" women at the wedding were coupled up. I sit at my assigned table for dinner and the only seat left is next to a hot Filipina on my right, and her date to her right. We exchange the usual "Who do you know bride or groom?" chit chat and are drinking wine and eating salad. She says something that I don't quite hear and lean in so she can say it in my mone coated ear...
Well, for the rest of the night this chick was totally into me. Overtly sexual. Ignored her "date" for the rest of the night. By the time dinner was served she was practically in my lap. She kept scooching her seat closer and closer to mine, to the point I noticed she was practically one cheeking it. I then noticed she moved her chair so close to mine that they were touching, our thighs were touching under the table. She was so overly aggressively sexual that the people that I knew at the table were giving me the "DUDE!" look. Her hand went on my knee several times. She confessed she wasn't wearing panties. She offered to take me to the Philippines and show me the best hotels and restaurants... her treat. Gave me her card within minutes of talking to her in front of her date. It was totally awkward. I loved it. Diablo

A few hours later when we weren't confined to the table I see a gorgeous blonde that gave me a half chub at the church come out of the bathroom. I do the usual, "who are you here for bride or groom?" talk and never said another word as she was IN MY FACE talking a mile a minute. She even touched my lapel a few times. She said she was from Arizona, and that her bf was pressuring her to move to Los Angeles. She originally was totally against it. Now, since talking to me she was reconsidering and asked if she did move here would I be willing to show her my favorite places and hot spots. Charmingly, I tell her maybe if shes fun and isn't creepy. Well that prompts her to take out her phone and hand it to me as fast as she can. As she's doing this I get a tap on my shoulder. It's the Filipina with a deadly look in her eyes. She gets between me and the blonde and starts making fun of her dress & shoes. She also tells her she should find her boyfriend bc she heard he's looking for her, a bunch of other shady shit that if it was 2 dudes, there definitely would have been fists a-flyin' I was in awe. popcorn

Still later after cake and coffee, I was chatting with a few fellas. Many of whom had been witnessing what has been going on all night. A guy comes up to me (beta male 5'5")and says his wife and her friends request your presence on the dance floor. I look and it's The blonde, the 3 chicks from earlier, and this dudes (supposed) wife. I walk over and begin dancing and I felt like the only chick at the club when guys circle around and gawk. It was crazy. Out of nowhere the Filipina barges through the wall of women and starts aggressively grinding and twerking on me. I could see her date in peripheral. He chose to just stare. After a few more songs I decided to bail. I didn't want to cause a scene. But that was definitely deliciously awkward.

So PheroFam, was it the CERTO?

ps I ordered M3X in fury as per the first few posts of that thread. Should be here by Friday. Wish me fuck.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 4:36 PM by Valentino.)
09-19-2017 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: I'm Certain it was the CERTO.
09-19-2017 5:23 PM

"... was it the CERTO"

I'd say it was the ten drops of AV.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-19-2017 5:23 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 5:39 PM

(09-19-2017 5:23 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  "... was it the CERTO"

I'd say it was the ten drops of AV.

Yep, I can agree with this... sounds like the AV was the attention getter and resulted the filipinas odd behavior....plus filipinas reapond well to certain mones... hope you close her soon... great report....

-AMMO OUT
09-19-2017 5:39 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-19-2017 6:36 PM

" I've pretty much stuck to AV & New Pheromone Additive since learning about mones in 2011. I've had great success that I'm still unconvinced that was either directly or indirectly due to mones."

So, you're not a believer, yet you continue to wear mones? Six years and you're not convinced?

No offense, just confused. Perhaps you can clarify the quotes in more detail. Thanks.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-19-2017 6:36 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-19-2017 8:51 PM

5 drops New Pheromone Additive... 10 drops AV and you think it's the certo? ??
You're joking right ??

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-19-2017 8:51 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 9:25 PM

(09-19-2017 6:36 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  " I've pretty much stuck to AV & New Pheromone Additive since learning about mones in 2011. I've had great success that I'm still unconvinced that was either directly or indirectly due to mones."

So, you're not a believer, yet you continue to wear mones? Six years and you're not convinced?

No offense, just confused. Perhaps you can clarify the quotes in more detail. Thanks.

Peace
Well, I also do the subs, do a lot of personal development, watch PUA vids, do mma/muay thai & I'm a snappy dresser. My best year #'s wise was 2010 when I had sex w 19 (new) women. the year before I discovered this forum. I've seen aggressive women before but maybe bc I wouldn't take it too far bc of her "date" she knew she would have to get more aggressive.

09-19-2017 9:25 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 9:29 PM

(09-19-2017 8:51 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  5 drops New Pheromone Additive... 10 drops AV and you think it's the certo? ??
You're joking right ??
I normally do the 5 & 10 respectively, yet still have to "open" and "seduce". This was just so blatant. Plus the way she aggressively came up to that other chick and instantly made fun of her outfit like she was Joan Rivers. It was everything for me to not laugh and keep my jaw form hitting the floor.

Btw 10 drops is an estimate bc my blue bottle of AV is weird. I don't know if the top is defective or what. I asked for the rollerball. oh well... I was just wondering if anyone else had similar findings w CERTO. I honestly believe I've had that sample since 2012 and never used it.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 9:32 PM by Valentino.)
09-19-2017 9:29 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 9:35 PM

(09-19-2017 6:36 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  " I've pretty much stuck to AV & New Pheromone Additive since learning about mones in 2011. I've had great success that I'm still unconvinced that was either directly or indirectly due to mones."

Peace

& I've also gotten "hits" and all the things members claim that mones give them when I'm not wearing them. To me they are like Dumbo's black feather. Just the fact that I BELIEVE they might work helps my inner game a great deal.

09-19-2017 9:35 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-19-2017 10:54 PM

Reading all this, I BELIEVE, I could be wrong, but I BELIEVE, that the Certo did help. If I gathered things right from what I've read so far, Certo is heavy on A.1. So all that E-None must've been balanced properly with the addition of 4 Certo drops.

Just me 2 cents. Smile

Vale, do u rekon u could do us a little favor please? Rekon u could run it again and report back for us please? Thanks in advance. Smile
09-19-2017 10:54 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 11:51 PM

(09-19-2017 10:54 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Reading all this, I BELIEVE, I could be wrong, but I BELIEVE, that the Certo did help. If I gathered things right from what I've read so far, Certo is heavy on A.1. So all that E-None must've been balanced properly with the addition of 4 Certo drops.

Just me 2 cents. Smile

Vale, do u rekon u could do us a little favor please? Rekon u could run it again and report back for us please? Thanks in advance. Smile

Oh yeah! After that wedding this might be my new go to. I was just informed that I will be getting my M3X Friday. Does anybody have any suggestions on when and how to use it? Does it pair well with anything in my arsenal? Any bits of wisdom helps.

09-19-2017 11:51 PM

Share This Thread