Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I'm Certain it was the CERTO.
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I'm Certain it was the CERTO.
09-19-2017 11:59 PM

I'm siding with the theory that it was the Certo addition that made the combo over the top. If he usually runs those doses, and you get the "Wtf" moments like you were having, it was the new addition to the combo.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-19-2017 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-20-2017 12:05 AM

(09-19-2017 11:59 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I'm siding with the theory that it was the Certo addition that made the combo over the top. If he usually runs those doses, and you get the "Wtf" moments like you were having, it was the new addition to the combo.

Seriously. I've seen girls be shady and whisper in my ear that they were hoes or dirty etc. Or I've seen them be mean girls and coffee clutch and make it obvious that they were talking about another girl. But I never saw a girl rip another girl blatantly to her face like that.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
09-20-2017 12:05 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-20-2017 12:11 AM

(09-19-2017 11:51 PM)Valentino Wrote:  Oh yeah! After that wedding this might be my new go to. I was just informed that I will be getting my M3X Friday. Does anybody have any suggestions on when and how to use it? Does it pair well with anything in my arsenal? Any bits of wisdom helps.

I'd say Certo will pair well with M3X. But I ain't got Certo. I got Imprint instead and M3X + Imprint (credit to Mars82 and Paradox for I've gathered that combo from them) worked well for me.

But am keen to know about NNPA + AV + Certo. If ya run that combo again, please report back. Thanks in advance.
09-20-2017 12:11 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2017 3:14 AM

HI,

Thanks all for the input.

I still have some Certo left from circa 2012/2013. I was still a sporadic lurker to this forum in those years and I only used Alpha Dream products then, before I decided to try out new products.

Certo was the ONLY product which elicited 'dirty sex' talk from my wife back around that time....as soon as she came back from work in the late afternoon. It was totally uncharacteristic for her. I remember that this was after several days of exposure, so it's not really an 'in your face' but rather a subtle, working in the background substance. So, there could be something to the theory that Valentino tested. Just adding my 2 cents.

dosage: usually 2 sprays - one to each side of the neck under each ear. However, I feel that removing the pipette and 'painting' each side of the neck may work better for me; doesn't waste product.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 3:47 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
09-20-2017 3:14 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-20-2017 3:58 AM

This leads me to believe that A.M. + Certo will be a good combo. Add a social like glace to it on day game and we may or may not have a good sledge hammer mix.

I've requested a Certo sample from A.D. when I ordered A.M. NOS, depending if I'll get it or not, I'll run it and see how it pans out. Will keep ya's posted in me journal. Smile
09-20-2017 3:58 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-20-2017 4:03 AM

Also inclined to assume Wacko2 that Certo somehow provided a finishing steering, probably very fitting to the wedding-setting. Certo is Androstadienone and Androstanone heavy, molecules that can lend quite different effects to a heavy none and beautifier mix like New Pheromone Additive+AV.
As always, we cannot know fr sure and many factors are at play. Guesswork, but fun.
09-20-2017 4:03 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-20-2017 4:04 AM

I would say it was the high level of none + the Androstadienone in Certo the main driver.

Adding New Pheromone Additive, AM or M3x to Certo def turns up the sexual.

Still my fav AD product.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-20-2017 4:04 AM

Share This Thread