Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost my mojo
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Sad I lost my mojo
10-21-2017 3:27 PM

Hi.

Who am I?
Male 35 years old. Caucasian. Born in Eastern Europe. Currently living in UK.

What I do?
I work as a production manager in FMCG industry (factory). I am responsible for manufacturing side of th business, but as I am only senior person on site during the night, I am looking as well after other departments. I look after 100-160 people depending on the time of the year.

What is my story?
I was using A314 between 2008 and 2011 and it had contributed in to my promotions a LOT. From 2012, I stopped using pheromones (I don't know why, so please don't ask me...). Since 2013 things started to go side ways, mostly at work and a bit at home. In 2015 i ordered again A314, but for some reason I stopped using it again (I just can't remember what was the cause..., one thing I remember that A314 from 2015 gave me mediocre results at best, nothing near the first time I used it).

At work, as I am working during a night, I become "forgotten" and questioned on a lot of my decision, where in the past this has not existed. People I work with, are "difficult" (I am being polite calling them as such... there are better words to describe them but I don't want to swear... :| ). This is on the top of the fact that I don't have any support from HR during the night and all conflicts, issues I have to deal on my own.

Before, things went side ways for some reason, people did obey me and listened to what I say and followed my instructions. Now, there is a lot of shit testing from all around and frequently it ends in arguments with employees.

Why I am here?
I need advice from you what product to order to regain my "mojo".

Should I try again A314 or maybe you would recommend something better (I read on PT about Titan, Ascend, and few others)? I am looking for something that shouts "He is a high status, a powerful person, someone to reckon with". I need something that would make people think, before they start an argument with me or something that sends a signal that would say "He is a person that I don't want to f**k around, so I better do what I am paid to do" (I am tempted with Bad Wolf, but based on others experience I don't think it is something you would use at work unless you want to p**s them off just before your intended resignation from work...). I look for a product that would make my boss and all senior management think of me positively, trust me and come to me for advice. I definitely am not looking for any friendly type of pheromones like Wolf.

I hope the above makes some sens. Please help.

Regards,
Recognizer
10-21-2017 3:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I lost my mojo
10-21-2017 5:25 PM

Welcome to the board...
Maybe you could share a little bit about your self, like fitness level, diet, drinking and smoking habits. Are you working with mostly males or females or a mixture. What I would say may not sound like conventional information. Look back the past four years and write down notes on what systematically happened that got you in the place you are in. Maybe the company is going through some serious changes and the result is that things are not working like they used too.
You should consider cleaning up your diet first, KETO, PALEO, or IIFYM, then do weight lifting routine like 5x5, or wendler 5-3-1, or take up crossfit in your local area. First thing first you want to make sure your natural T levels are average or above. Working out and cleaning your diet really helps. I will be the first to admit that. Read my postings and you will see what I mean.

The first thing is taking responsibility on our actions. Which you are already ahead of game by acknowledging something went south. Then recognize the steps and behaviors that got you their and see where you can control by making the personal changes.

Mone wise their are a few that you could run with just make sure to read the reviews on a few like AV, Swoon, Alpha Treasure & or Captain None of these MONES will do you any good unless you first figure out the premise of where you are coming from then learn how to work the MONES. I do hope you find what you need with mones but you know as well as I do that their is more to be considered internally other than giving A314 all the credit. Good luck

-AMMO OUT

-AMMO OUT
10-21-2017 5:25 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2017 11:51 PM

Maybe you just have to readjust to using mones again. Sometimes we can't always get that first feeling affect. It's like drugs. First Hits are always the best.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 11:52 PM by Shadowx117.)
10-24-2017 11:51 PM
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2017 2:31 AM

(10-21-2017 5:25 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Welcome to the board...
Maybe you could share a little bit about your self, like fitness level, diet, drinking and smoking habits. Are you working with mostly males or females or a mixture. What I would say may not sound like conventional information. Look back the past four years and write down notes on what systematically happened that got you in the place you are in. Maybe the company is going through some serious changes and the result is that things are not working like they used too.
You should consider cleaning up your diet first, KETO, PALEO, or IIFYM, then do weight lifting routine like 5x5, or wendler 5-3-1, or take up crossfit in your local area. First thing first you want to make sure your natural T levels are average or above. Working out and cleaning your diet really helps. I will be the first to admit that. Read my postings and you will see what I mean.

The first thing is taking responsibility on our actions. Which you are already ahead of game by acknowledging something went south. Then recognize the steps and behaviors that got you their and see where you can control by making the personal changes.

Mone wise their are a few that you could run with just make sure to read the reviews on a few like AV, Swoon, Alpha Treasure & or Captain None of these MONES will do you any good unless you first figure out the premise of where you are coming from then learn how to work the MONES. I do hope you find what you need with mones but you know as well as I do that their is more to be considered internally other than giving A314 all the credit. Good luck

-AMMO OUT

Hi AMMO
Sure I will share. I excercise 2-3 times a week and I am muscular.. I do antagonistic training joined with super series an pause-rest training. I am 184cm and 114kg. Blood type 0. I rarely drink max 2-3 beers every 3 to 4 weeks. I don't smoke. No drugs apart of nootropics. I'm pretty healthy (small problem with circulation - legs mostly. My diet isn't perfect but it is not terrible as well. My weight stays constant. I sleep twice a day: 3.5 hours in the morning and 2.5 hours late afternoon (...and yes I feel drained from energy A Lot Sad ). In terms of test levels they were on average level, but I had high Estradiol (twice as much I should.... maybe due to training???)

I would in mixed environment males and females from around the world. Company is indeed going through change (and it has an effect on my I can vouch for that).

I started to workout at the start of 2017 because I somehow felt I will explode from all that problems and how it made me angry. I did help. The diet is something I need to look in to. Problem is that my self control is weak....

I will read your post as I am open to any advice that my help. And definitely I will look in to mines you mentioned. Mones didn't do all for me I know that, but they enabled me to exceed socially and pass my mental barriers whether it was at home or at work.

Thank you for your reply and advice.
10-25-2017 2:31 AM

Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2017 2:35 AM

(10-24-2017 11:51 PM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  Maybe you just have to readjust to using mones again. Sometimes we can't always get that first feeling affect. It's like drugs. First Hits are always the best.

Hi Shadow,
I know what you mean. It might be that my expectations towards Mones are to high....
10-25-2017 2:35 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-25-2017 4:11 AM

I have a feeling that may be ur sleeping pattern could be a bit outta the ordinary? Do u rekon there's a way for u to have a continuous 6 hours sleep somehow?

When I do night shift, at work, I face the same issue, I can't sleep properly. And that kinda effects me work. But I try to balance it as much as possible. Just throwing it out there cos I saw 2.5 hours here and 3.5 hours there.

Have ya tried adjusting ur time table? Smile Am not sure if it's easier said than done, but give it a thought amd see how ya go.
10-25-2017 4:11 AM
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2017 8:04 AM

(10-25-2017 4:11 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I have a feeling that may be ur sleeping pattern could be a bit outta the ordinary? Do u rekon there's a way for u to have a continuous 6 hours sleep somehow?

When I do night shift, at work, I face the same issue, I can't sleep properly. And that kinda effects me work. But I try to balance it as much as possible. Just throwing it out there cos I saw 2.5 hours here and 3.5 hours there.

Have ya tried adjusting ur time table? Smile Am not sure if it's easier said than done, but give it a thought amd see how ya go.

Yeah I know @DrChocolate. I know I am sleep deprived. I tried to sort this out, but no chance. Wife works and I need to look after daughter during that time. We don't have anyone who could help us. It is what it is I suppose. At least I do not have rotating shifts...

Instead of sorting my schedule I tried to focus on getting more of quality sleep. I tried all sort of stuff from herbs ending on steroids. Nothing helps.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 8:08 AM by Recognizer.)
11-08-2017 8:04 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

11-08-2017 9:31 AM

What herbs have you tried for improving your sleep? Have you tried melatonin?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-08-2017 9:31 AM

Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2017 11:13 AM

(11-08-2017 9:31 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  What herbs have you tried for improving your sleep? Have you tried melatonin?

Thanks for taking time to post a reply! I really do appreciate it a lot!.

Yeah, I did and I still use melatonin. It helps me to fall asleep faster, but as such does not improve quality of sleep. I dosed from 1mg up till 10mg. Currently it works nice at 7mg (a bit high dosage, but lower than that and it lacks consistency).

Herbs like hoops, camomile, valerian, etc. Either they are too weak and you have to drink a lot of it to get it working (...but they you wake up to toilet
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 11:22 AM by Recognizer.)
11-08-2017 11:13 AM
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2017 12:03 PM

Btw. I am on annual leave for a week... hopefully I will recharge my batteries
11-08-2017 12:03 PM

Share This Thread