Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost my mojo
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I lost my mojo
11-08-2017 12:15 PM

I think the current A314 will do you well and get you what you’re looking for.

I’ve found that when I wear A314 around people and switch to another status product, they seem out off and less respectful. It’s like I went down the totem pole.
11-08-2017 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2017 12:43 PM

(11-08-2017 12:15 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think the current A314 will do you well and get you what you’re looking for.

I’ve found that when I wear A314 around people and switch to another status product, they seem out off and less respectful. It’s like I went down the totem pole.
Thank you BigDickBandit420! You bring me some good news here.

I will be honest with you and with everyone here.... Before I left for my annual leave I have spent a lot of money on ordering mones.... I know, I know, I should start with one product.... But it won't hurt if I will stock it up my stash
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 12:46 PM by Recognizer.)
11-08-2017 12:43 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

11-09-2017 11:51 AM

(11-08-2017 11:13 AM)Recognizer Wrote:  Thanks for taking time to post a reply! I really do appreciate it a lot!.

Yeah, I did and I still use melatonin. It helps me to fall asleep faster, but as such does not improve quality of sleep. I dosed from 1mg up till 10mg. Currently it works nice at 7mg (a bit high dosage, but lower than that and it lacks consistency).

Herbs like hoops, camomile, valerian, etc. Either they are too weak and you have to drink a lot of it to get it working (...but they you wake up to toilet

The trick with these herbs is to combine them and let them take time to buildup in your system because it takes several weeks to see their full effect. I would combine valerian, hops and camomile for a while. Maybe lemon balm instead of camomile. See how that works for you.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 11:54 AM by D_Darko.)
11-09-2017 11:51 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:31 PM

@recognizer,

Melatonin is good, but exercise caution as it is a hormone and after a while if you take it too often it can shut down your natural production.

you may wish to try if possible, the amino acid L-Tryptophan which helps form melatonin as a downstream by product i.e., Tryptophan will be the substrate upon which serotonin is eventually formed and the body will save some of this to form, melatonin down the line. Try for the milder more predictable L-Tryptophan rather than its stronger progeny, namely 5-HTP. The trypto will not stress the metabolic pathways as much. Take about 500 mg to 1000 mg on about 30 min before bedtime on an empty stomach (3 hours after last meal).

I second listmate Darko's recommendations of having the herbs build up. Taking Magnesium supplements in the evening or before bed may also help along with the herbs.

Other considerations that have helped me with occasional insomnia have been:

GABA ....brand reputation matters here. I have had success with NOW brand in bulk powder...about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon 30 minutes before bedtime....NOT TOO MUCH....can over relax muscles...including heart muscle.

PICAMILON...form of GABA that crosses blood brain barrier; look for as pure brand as possible.

Theanine....lower doses for a relaxed, yet alert effect. HIGHER doses for deep restful sleep.

Passionflower extract can help with sleep.

Kava Kava extract can also help..maybe banned in Europe...check local laws.

Some of these can of course be found in combination supplements e.g., have seen theanine, gaba, saffron, magnesium, hops, valerian, tryptophan together in a combo. You can combine many of these together, though reducing dosages.

Hope This Helps!
11-09-2017 12:31 PM
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 1:48 PM

(11-09-2017 12:31 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @recognizer,

Melatonin is good, but exercise caution as it is a hormone and after a while if you take it too often it can shut down your natural production.

you may wish to try if possible, the amino acid L-Tryptophan which helps form melatonin as a downstream by product i.e., Tryptophan will be the substrate upon which serotonin is eventually formed and the body will save some of this to form, melatonin down the line. Try for the milder more predictable L-Tryptophan rather than its stronger progeny, namely 5-HTP. The trypto will not stress the metabolic pathways as much. Take about 500 mg to 1000 mg on about 30 min before bedtime on an empty stomach (3 hours after last meal).

I second listmate Darko's recommendations of having the herbs build up. Taking Magnesium supplements in the evening or before bed may also help along with the herbs.

Other considerations that have helped me with occasional insomnia have been:

GABA ....brand reputation matters here. I have had success with NOW brand in bulk powder...about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon 30 minutes before bedtime....NOT TOO MUCH....can over relax muscles...including heart muscle.

PICAMILON...form of GABA that crosses blood brain barrier; look for as pure brand as possible.

Theanine....lower doses for a relaxed, yet alert effect. HIGHER doses for deep restful sleep.

Passionflower extract can help with sleep.

Kava Kava extract can also help..maybe banned in Europe...check local laws.

Some of these can of course be found in combination supplements e.g., have seen theanine, gaba, saffron, magnesium, hops, valerian, tryptophan together in a combo. You can combine many of these together, though reducing dosages.

Hope This Helps!

@TheManInTheFedora

I am currently on Melatonin & 5-HTP..... Melatonin 7mg and 400mg of 5-HTP. I have read some research done on long term users of Melatonin and it seems that up to 3 months it is fine to take it (I don't remember where this research I have found, so sorry but can't send any link...). But that L-tryptophan I think you are right and it will be better and safer option.

L theanin - I use it with caffeine to have some focus at work. I might use it before bed to unwind my thoughts I suppose.
Magnesium - I take it daily 240mg after I wake up. I will take it before bed then like you suggest.
Gaba - I will look in to get some of it and test it.
Picamilion - I did used it but rather for stimulating purpose, so I am not sure if this would enable good choice before sleep, unless I would have to decrease or increase the dosage. In the past I was taking 200mcg or 200mg...( I don't remember which one was it...).
Passionflower - will look in to it.
Kava kava - unfortunately banned in UK.

I will get the stuff that I haven't used yet and we will see. Hopefully it will have positive effect on me.

Thank you!
11-09-2017 1:48 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

11-09-2017 2:36 PM

(11-09-2017 1:48 PM)Recognizer Wrote:  Magnesium - I take it daily 240mg after I wake up. I will take it before bed then like you suggest.

Stay away from magnesium oxide or citrate

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
11-09-2017 2:36 PM

Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 2:52 PM

(11-09-2017 2:36 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Stay away from magnesium oxide or citrate

Ok, but any particular reason for staying away from thoes forms? Last time I was taking orotate...
11-09-2017 2:52 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

11-09-2017 3:20 PM

(11-09-2017 2:52 PM)Recognizer Wrote:  Ok, but any particular reason for staying away from thoes forms? Last time I was taking orotate...

Oxide is the cheapest form with the least absorption. Citrate can cause iron/copper issues.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
11-09-2017 3:20 PM
Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 4:00 PM

(11-09-2017 3:20 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Oxide is the cheapest form with the least absorption. Citrate can cause iron/copper issues.
Cheers m8!
11-09-2017 4:00 PM

Share This Thread