Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just got a ton of presents!! Thank you, Adam & everyone at LAID!
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

RE: I just got a ton of presents!! Thank you, Adam & everyone at LAID!
06-12-2012 10:34 AM

Copied from my journal...

Sunday was awesome.

...woke up way too early and conditioned my hair with LAID luscious locks, didn't do the best job rinsing it all out 'cause the cold water I rinse it with made me want to jump out quickly. I combed through my locks and applied something like 8 sprays of the leave-in conditioner Straight Kinky and combed it through. This was all at like 6:30 in the morning.

Later we ran errands and I felt like a goddess.

Came home and did my make-up and styled my hair. Straight Kinky dried into a light silkiness in my hair. It added a bit of weight without weighing my hair down- which is super surprising because the product itself is very thick like pudding. It contains all sorts of natural ingredients like quinoa- seriously quinoa... it's this super healthy, high protein thing I eat. Straight Kinky is totally different from any leave in conditioner or heat protectant spray I've ever used. It is just above and beyond- like in a category all it's own.

As I curled my hair, the smell of the Straight Kinky warmed up and wafted around.

When my friend Cute Asian Girl got there she told me the house smelled really really great like something had been baking. I had not baked anything all day, so it was definitely the hair.

Woke up at around 8 the next day, and husband wanted to run errands. I sat out in the car and read while he went to take care of some boring business stuff. My hair still smelled like cupcakes. Later, I helped him wash and wax his SUV, and the sunshine and the water and my hair smelled like the most perfect summer day. That's one thing I really like about LAID for women- the fantastic smell is not strong or overpowering. It's just perfect, and it stays that way for days and days. Ahhhhhh Thanks again and again and a million times over to Adam and everyone at LAID and Pherotruth for the prizes! I love them very much Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-12-2012 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

06-12-2012 10:45 AM

P.S. I have not used hair spray in ages (I use a heat protectant spray that has a bit of a hold and no stiffness), but I really want to use this stuff. If any ladies have pointers for styling hair with hair spray feel free to help a girl out. I like rockabilly and pin-up hair styles. I guess I could go watch some youtube videos, but any suggestions from forum ladies are welcome.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

06-12-2012 10:45 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

06-13-2012 9:08 AM

(06-12-2012 10:45 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  P.S. I have not used hair spray in ages (I use a heat protectant spray that has a bit of a hold and no stiffness), but I really want to use this stuff. If any ladies have pointers for styling hair with hair spray feel free to help a girl out. I like rockabilly and pin-up hair styles. I guess I could go watch some youtube videos, but any suggestions from forum ladies are welcome.

I just use a little bit for volume and hold. Fluff up the hair a bit and spray. I really like that the nozzle has 3 adjustable settings. I stick to the lowest.
06-13-2012 9:08 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

06-18-2012 10:32 AM

(06-13-2012 9:08 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I just use a little bit for volume and hold. Fluff up the hair a bit and spray. I really like that the nozzle has 3 adjustable settings. I stick to the lowest.

Thanks for the advice! You mean just fluffing with my fingers, right? I've also been looking into teasing and backcombing but I have yet to try it out. I wonder if the hairspray washes out pretty easily...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 10:32 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-18-2012 10:32 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

06-18-2012 4:13 PM

Copied from my journal....

Saturday, June 16th

What I wore: washed my hair with LAID Luscious Locks shampoo and conditioner, towel dried hair and added 4 sprays of the texture spray to the roots, 6 sprays of the Straight Kinky to the length of my locks- combed it through, massaged an amount about the size of a lima bean of the Mo' Rockin' oil into the ends of my hair, air dried and then did a little rockabilly pomp in the front and left the rest of my hair straight. This was around noon.

Husband got home around 1. He was in a very good mood- super nice, super happy, super friendly if you know what I mean. He was also super hungry and wanted to go out for Italian food in Napa. So we drive out to Napa and we get to the restaurant. We got a ton of attention from our servers and from other guests. Everyone wanted to talk to us and was super friendly and up-beat. We had a great meal then we went to a brewery near by to try the beer. This place was really cool- huge open space. I didn't seem to attract as much attention at this venue, but our server was really attentive to me way more so than to my husband- which pissed him off.

We went home and spent the evening just hanging out talking and making love. Just hours of being super into eachother's company.

I really love this pheroblend. I totally feel like a sex kitten. I can add other stuff (other pheromones) to it if I want to, but it really is great all on its own.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

06-18-2012 4:13 PM
Thanks given by Akelah
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1911
Thanks received:
947 thanks in 518 posts

06-18-2012 9:54 PM

i'm very curious to try these products out. The convenience of it being in shampoo and gel form which we use in our daily life basis makes it feel like it's a natural thing.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
06-18-2012 9:54 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

06-26-2012 4:00 PM

(06-18-2012 9:54 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  i'm very curious to try these products out. The convenience of it being in shampoo and gel form which we use in our daily life basis makes it feel like it's a natural thing.

thanks seeusmile! feel free to let me know a bit about your hair type and I can recommend a good mix for you. Thanks again for your interest!
06-26-2012 4:00 PM

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1911
Thanks received:
947 thanks in 518 posts

06-26-2012 5:30 PM

You already sent me some so i think it's too late for that lol.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
06-26-2012 5:30 PM
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

06-30-2012 5:51 AM

(06-26-2012 5:30 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  You already sent me some so i think it's too late for that lol.

You are more lucky than me, I was supposed to get samples but haven't recived any and no pm's are answered :/
06-30-2012 5:51 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

07-21-2012 11:17 AM

Copied from my journal....

Monday it was time to switch it up.... washed my hair with LAID at 9am.... put like 20+ sprays of Fill Me Up and Straight Kinky + some MoRockin oil in my hair around 9:30.... my hair dried and looked so perfect...

picked up the husband from the air port at around 1:30 (the time between application of this much LAID and when I see my husband is key... 3 hours seems to do the trick, 4 worked well) and he was kissing and hugging on me like he had been gone for much longer than 2 days.... loved it! Got treated like a goddess.

We stopped for lunch on the way home... The waitress greets us and just gushes with over-the-top enthusiasm about how much she loves my hoodie... It's just a somewhat faded hoodie jacket, but in her eyes it seemed the epitome of perfection. She was really into talking to us about southern cali, too. Very enthusiastic.

A) she really wanted a nice tip?... B) She is naturally a bit of an enthusiastic personality?... C) She liked the mones?.... D) all of the above?

We had the most wonderful lunch and were treated like royalty. Everyone was super sweet to me and super respectful to my husband. We ran a few errands and then went home where my husband.... well I'm sure you could imagine.... but whatever you imagine will fall short of how fucking amazing it actually was......

Also, I've been trying out small amounts of the Hairspray. I get great self-effects and attention from others at just 4-5 small sprays. I've been using it at the lowest setting (the nozzle has a high, medium and low spray setting).

The mist comes out perfectly, the smell is faint and like babypowder, and the hold is very nice.... it stands up against 40mph winds and mosh pits... then later when I go to comb through my hair before I wash it- it combs right through and washes right out. This is the most awesome hairspray ever!!!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

07-21-2012 11:17 AM
Thanks given by Akelah, PhoenixOnFyre119

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  More Sweet Presents from LAID AlternativeGirl 1 982 01-08-2013 5:11 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand