Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Sweet Presents from LAID
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

More Sweet Presents from LAID
01-05-2013 12:08 PM

On Christmas Eve I checked the mail and there was a package from Adam from LAID.

He sent me the Luscious Locks Shampoo, Conditioner and the hair mask samples.

I took these little bottles with me on vacation last week and tried out the mask for the first time. Left it on for about 6 minutes. My hair was left soft and shiny, very manageable and healthy looking. I also seemed to get more attention from the people around me. They were more friendly, more interested in my opinion, more receptive and just nicer than they had been the day before when I wasn't wearing any mones.

This really made my day. Having a lovely hair day and all that positive attention was a really nice Christmas present, so once again, Thanks A Million to LAID and Adam!!!!

I have been using their products since April (so a little more than 8 months) and I mean to write up a long term review about all the products. I've been loving not only the positive attention but also how my hair looks and feels. More to come on these great products. xoxo Give heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-05-2013 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: More Sweet Presents from LAID
01-08-2013 6:11 PM

(01-05-2013 12:08 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  On Christmas Eve I checked the mail and there was a package from Adam from LAID.

He sent me the Luscious Locks Shampoo, Conditioner and the hair mask samples.

I took these little bottles with me on vacation last week and tried out the mask for the first time. Left it on for about 6 minutes. My hair was left soft and shiny, very manageable and healthy looking. I also seemed to get more attention from the people around me. They were more friendly, more interested in my opinion, more receptive and just nicer than they had been the day before when I wasn't wearing any mones.

This really made my day. Having a lovely hair day and all that positive attention was a really nice Christmas present, so once again, Thanks A Million to LAID and Adam!!!!

I have been using their products since April (so a little more than 8 months) and I mean to write up a long term review about all the products. I've been loving not only the positive attention but also how my hair looks and feels. More to come on these great products. xoxo Give heart

I just love your posts Smile Thanks so much doll!
01-08-2013 6:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I just got a ton of presents!! Thank you, Adam & everyone at LAID! AlternativeGirl 21 12,881 05-22-2013 1:48 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl