Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Lightbulb I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
01-17-2018 10:15 PM

help I am new to the forum and in this world of pheromones, I have 120 dll to buy pheromone products ... I have wolf of 10ml and The Hookup of 10ml but none of them worked.

I am interested in a sexual product and a romantic product to make a combo I thought xist in spray and evolve in oil, but I do not know, recommend me a product please.

PS: an apology for my bad English ... I speak Spanish I am from Latin America and I am translating everything in Google translator, greetings, I hope your answers Smile
(
01-17-2018 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JuanLondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
01-18-2018 12:20 AM

Hi Alex
I will get GOA (grail od affection) on the romantic front
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Grail-of-Affection
and on the sexual New Pheromone Additive sex in a bottle for me!! ( New Pheromone Additive)
just my 2 cents!
01-18-2018 12:20 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
01-18-2018 7:43 AM

This question gets asked quite often and posters here are always eager to give their opinion on what works. See below for some guidance from the Admin Mark.

(07-17-2016 4:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The guy is new here and probably not aware that question gets asked all too often and from so many new members.

...if you've gathered a bunch of information about different products then let us know which ones you're most interested in and why, and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need to narrow your decisions.

What is the best car to drive? What is the best job to have? What is the best cologne to wear? All of these questions have many answers.

There are 70+ products on this site and 3,000+ opinions. Walk before you run. Do some research on products first. The opinions here are very, very subjective. You will also find vast variances in expertise. Spend some time reading the forums.

You may want to start here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-for-2018?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-18-2018 7:43 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2018 12:22 PM

I agree with Paradox but at some point I also realize you have to make a decision for your first buy... and Xist for romance is a solid choice IMO.

How about M3X for sexual? (and Imprint for romance?)

Good luck with your purchase!
01-18-2018 12:22 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-18-2018 1:41 PM

My 2 cents... Core- Awesome social and seems to be pretty consistent for most guys. Gets you the center of attention. Combined with Imprint, you get amazing amounts of romantic attention but is still other guy friendly. Sex Magnet or Manimal. Both test kitchen products but both very consistent sexual products. I'd suggest reading up on all of them. All three products can be had for the 120.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-18-2018 1:41 PM
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2018 2:55 PM

(01-18-2018 1:41 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My 2 cents... Core- Awesome social and seems to be pretty consistent for most guys. Gets you the center of attention. Combined with Imprint, you get amazing amounts of romantic attention but is still other guy friendly. Sex Magnet or Manimal. Both test kitchen products but both very consistent sexual products. I'd suggest reading up on all of them. All three products can be had for the 120.

I saw your criticism of Grail of Affection and I thought it was amazing, does it make you better than the products you recommended? my plan was to agree Grail of Affection + M3X what do you think? Do they work?
I am 20 years old and I am interested in attracting 18+ women thanks for your answer Smile
(01-18-2018 12:22 PM)Jonas Wrote:  I agree with Paradox but at some point I also realize you have to make a decision for your first buy... and Xist for romance is a solid choice IMO.

How about M3X for sexual? (and Imprint for romance?)

Good luck with your purchase!

you have tried xist + M3X? I hope your answer Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018 3:01 PM by AlexByron.)
01-18-2018 2:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-18-2018 3:18 PM

I actually really like GOA and have tried it with M3X. They do work pretty well together, actually. I usually pick products from the same vendor to combine because I feel they are more made to work together. I have not tried XiSt and M3X together. I do like XiSt but I feel that GOA and Imprint both work better for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-18-2018 3:18 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-18-2018 4:28 PM

(01-17-2018 10:15 PM)AlexByron Wrote:  I am interested in a sexual product and a romantic product to make a combo

Maybe get Nude Alpha instead of 2 separate products? It's both romantic and sexual, alpha too. 10ml is like $60.
01-18-2018 4:28 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-18-2018 5:11 PM

(01-18-2018 4:28 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Maybe get Nude Alpha instead of 2 separate products? It's both romantic and sexual, alpha too. 10ml is like $60.

Na is a really good romantic and a lot of people don’t find the sexual side of you take two months and use it solo hopefully you’ll see both.

10 ML will last you months if not a year or two
01-18-2018 5:11 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-18-2018 6:14 PM

(01-18-2018 5:11 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Na is a really good romantic and a lot of people don’t find the sexual side of you take two months and use it solo hopefully you’ll see both.

10 ML will last you months if not a year or two

From my own experience I've seen that NA causes both romantic feelings and sexual longing at the same time. Obviously, they should go hand in hand. But it really seems to create a romantic and sexy atmosphere, not just crushy. It's also slightly alpha. A complete product in my opinion, no need to combo. NA is a masterpiece.

Getting two separate products is ideal in a way because he could go all sexual or all romantic if he wants to. But when his idea is to combo right away, I'd suggest NA instead of trying to find the perfect ratio. Take New Pheromone Additive as an example. I've used mones for years, yet haven't figured out the right dose yet and ruined every blend I combo'd it with. You can't fuck up LAL products with any dose so they're newbie friendly.

I'd recommend NA and a sample of Bad Wolf.
01-18-2018 6:14 PM

Share This Thread