Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
01-18-2018 6:38 PM

(01-18-2018 3:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I actually really like GOA and have tried it with M3X. They do work pretty well together, actually. I usually pick products from the same vendor to combine because I feel they are more made to work together. I have not tried XiSt and M3X together. I do like XiSt but I feel that GOA and Imprint both work better for me.
I also thought about agreeing with Zero69 or with the lattina, since I am Mexican and I am surrounded by Latinas ... but as I said, I bought THU of 10 ml and it did not work, maybe it was because it guaranteed 6 mg of pheromones per 10 ml bottle and with more mg it works to me, but that is my fear!
01-18-2018 6:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I have 120 dll and I do not know what pheromones to buy I am a beginner help
01-18-2018 6:50 PM

(01-18-2018 6:14 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  From my own experience I've seen that NA causes both romantic feelings and sexual longing at the same time. Obviously, they should go hand in hand. But it really seems to create a romantic and sexy atmosphere, not just crushy. It's also slightly alpha. A complete product in my opinion, no need to combo. NA is a masterpiece.

Getting two separate products is ideal in a way because he could go all sexual or all romantic if he wants to. But when his idea is to combo right away, I'd suggest NA instead of trying to find the perfect ratio. Take New Pheromone Additive as an example. I've used mones for years, yet haven't figured out the right dose yet and ruined every blend I combo'd it with. You can't fuck up LAL products with any dose so they're newbie friendly.

I'd recommend NA and a sample of Bad Wolf.
thanks friend ... but I'm not entirely happy with LAL I bought 10ml of wolf for a while and it did not work, but I'll still take it into account, if you have another product do not hesitate to tell me, a greeting
01-18-2018 6:50 PM

AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2018 6:54 PM

(01-18-2018 5:11 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Na is a really good romantic and a lot of people don’t find the sexual side of you take two months and use it solo hopefully you’ll see both.

10 ML will last you months if not a year or two
friend what product do you recommend? is that 10ml is a little product for what it costs ... or is it worth it?
01-18-2018 6:54 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2018 7:03 PM

It’s worth the value and you’ll see that after fully understanding it which took me two months of usage
01-18-2018 7:03 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-18-2018 8:05 PM

(01-18-2018 6:50 PM)AlexByron Wrote:  thanks friend ... but I'm not entirely happy with LAL I bought 10ml of wolf for a while and it did not work, but I'll still take it into account, if you have another product do not hesitate to tell me, a greeting

Many members here are praising Wolf, but it's like Paradox said, opinions here are very subjective. I wouldn't discredit a vendor based on my experience with a single product. I never saw anything with Xist spray, but there are other products from the same vendor I do enjoy using.

From my own experience,
Bad Wolf is the best sexual product I've used. It's also a lot more than just sexual.
Nude Alpha is the best romantic product, but it's a lot more than just romantic.
TUSC is the best status and attraction product, but it's also very romantic with some women. I also believe it can be hot and sexual.

These are my favorites. But that's based on my experiences.

Popular romantic products are GOA, Xist and Imprint aside from Nude Alpha.

Popular sexual products are New Pheromone Additive, SOB, Evolve, Dirty Primitive aside from Bad Wolf. Some members are testing Sex Magnet and Manimal 2 and they're showing promise. I'll personally add Alfa Maschio NOS to the list.

Which products will work best for you is anybody's guess, but at least they are proven products. I suggest you do some reading on the threads or other reviews and make an educated guess from there.

Hope that helps.
01-18-2018 8:05 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-19-2018 4:23 AM

1)Xist + Evolve (oil)
2)NA + New Pheromone Additive
3)L2K v1
4)GOA + New Pheromone Additive

with no particular order

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-19-2018 4:23 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-19-2018 10:57 AM

(01-17-2018 10:15 PM)AlexByron Wrote:  help I am new to the forum and in this world of pheromones, I have 120 dll to buy pheromone products ... I have wolf of 10ml and The Hookup of 10ml but none of them worked.

I am interested in a sexual product and a romantic product to make a combo I thought xist in spray and evolve in oil, but I do not know, recommend me a product please.

PS: an apology for my bad English ... I speak Spanish I am from Latin America and I am translating everything in Google translator, greetings, I hope your answers Smile
(

Just a thought but have you tried combining The Hookup and Wolf?
As for new products. Can't see you going wrong with Evolve and Xist. They are also good to combo.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-19-2018 10:57 AM
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2018 3:16 PM

(01-19-2018 10:57 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Just a thought but have you tried combining The Hookup and Wolf?
As for new products. Can't see you going wrong with Evolve and Xist. They are also good to combo.
yes bro, but I did not have an effect even though I have a little less than half of both, I want to think that was because THU is 10ml and has 6 mg and wolf I do not know when I put it on, I felt intimidated, it has been a long time I used it and today I used it I put 8 drops and felt the intimidation for about 30 seconds ending that I noticed happy, I went to a commercial center and people looked at me more than usual I think it's already doing something ...
01-19-2018 3:16 PM
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2018 7:30 PM

thanks for all friends ... I think I'll buy these 2 to make a good combo, I knew how it went! What do you think?
[Image: 2e14oxh.png]
01-19-2018 7:30 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-19-2018 7:46 PM

(01-19-2018 3:16 PM)AlexByron Wrote:  yes bro, but I did not have an effect even though I have a little less than half of both, I want to think that was because THU is 10ml and has 6 mg and wolf I do not know when I put it on, I felt intimidated, it has been a long time I used it and today I used it I put 8 drops and felt the intimidation for about 30 seconds ending that I noticed happy, I went to a commercial center and people looked at me more than usual I think it's already doing something ...

Wolf has quite a spotlight effect so you should notice people looking at you more. Try two sprays THU and 8 drops Wolf together.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-19-2018 7:46 PM

Share This Thread