Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am disappointed
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

I am disappointed
02-01-2011 12:34 AM

Dear Members,

I've been meaning to write a report on True Sexiness for a long time but I couldn't because I've been incredibly busy with school.

I have tried True Sexiness for a month on and off. And so far it does hardly anything, this is by far the worst pheromone product I have ever tried and I am disappointed by this company. They are really giving androtics a hard time by having similar product descriptions.

Sure androtics has all that drama going on, but their products DO WORK compared to "True"... whatever. If you have a choice between androtics and true pheromones - do yourself a favor and spend it on androtics. I've been using pheromones for a few years now and I can tell when something works and when something does not.

True sexiness does NOT make me feel like alpha or sexy, I don't feel like it has any important molecules in there like tal. True sexiness does not attract men, the copulins in there stink to high heavens no offense to the owner if you're reading this. I can't stand their copulin smell on me. I had to shower and scrub the damn thing off me before I get to bed or my sheets would have this nasty BO smell.

If you think Essence of Woman from Love-scent or Essence of Woman oil from Love potions stinks, oh man, good luck scrubbing True sexiness off of you. After I tried True sexiness, I'm not going to lie - I started appreciating Love Potion's copulin products more.

I hardly get any reaction from men with True sexiness, nothing in the bus, school or get togethers. Whereas with Instant sexiness I get surrounded by people like bees.

Sometimes people would flirt with me when I wear True Sexiness, but now I'm starting to think it's just my natural aura that's attracting people because I get the same reaction without pheromones.

Anyhow.

When I felt like I was going crazy since this wasn't working for me. I didn't even feel like trying their true communications sample because I was scared of the smell to be quite frank.

I asked my girl friend if she wanted to try both of it and she said sure why not - she is very honest and not biased. She is also a fan of instant sexiness so I was sure that she'll know the difference if there is any. When she got back to me... she said that she hardly smells any human pheromones and that it smells bad. She had trouble scrubbing it off too LOL

Therefore, I concluded that I'm not crazy because my very close friend agreed with me.

Look if you're new do your research about pheromones and get them from the right company. Pheromones are chemicals and if this is not working, that worries me because I start wondering what kind of chemicals it has... and it could be dangerous.

I have never shot down a pheromone company. Look, this is my opinion and I think this company needs to research on their pheromones because so far I got nada and I ended up flushing the remaining True sexiness down the toilet because I wanted to spare some rats.

I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you who love this company. If you love it, good for you. It is your right to buy stuff since it's your cash.

My opinion is that this company's pheromones don't work for me and my friend and we've been using Pheromones for years. So... you can either take it or leave it.

Oh right, just in case the people think I want my money back for this product. Whatever it doesn't matter to me, in all honesty I don't want their money or want anything to do with them anymore. I'd rather preserve my true opinion about "true" pheromones.

Lecture is over and class is dismissed.
02-01-2011 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Lain, Pagodeiro

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 183 posts

RE: I am disappointed
02-01-2011 2:19 AM

Wow, that was about the most condemming and vengeful review I've ever read! You're of course entitled to your opinion, but I don't remember you ever posting anything so horrible about Instant Sexiness when Androtics quit including copulins and it stopped working.

True Sexiness may not have worked for you, but you tried one product from them and decided to slam them just about as badly as you could over it? How many products from Androtics did you buy that did not work? I don't know about you, but I bought more that didn't work than did.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
02-01-2011 2:19 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

02-01-2011 5:42 AM

Good morning Mark! Smile

No darling, I was telling the truth. I am not a person of revenge or someone who holds grudges. I will tell people my true opinion, like I said it's their money, it's your money - you have the right to spend it on whatever you want too. But this is my opinion. It didn't work at all for me. When I was in Love Potion, I complained that some of their pheromones didn't work for me, Mara was open minded and listened to what I had to say despite getting trashed from a few people who did hold vengence and grudges against androtics. But to tell you the truth even though most of Mara's pheromones didn't do much for me (considering the fact that I live in a really cold environment and most of her products are oil based), I did recommend her store to people because it could work. I believe that Love Potion's business is fantastic because they can take criticism, so does androtics or love-scent or Liquid alchemy. The owners have confidence in what they sell, so if you trash them they'll take it.

As for true pheromones, I'm sorry if I disappointed you and the owner. This is my truth and I will not bend my opinion. When something works I will be honest and give the praise it deserve and if it does not I will tell the truth. I will not bend my opinions for others. I am sorry to disappoint you Mark, you are my friend and I really have great respect for you, I love you, and believe it or not I really care for you. If you like true pheromones that's great but I don't and this is my honest report, after all this is forum is about truth. Right now I'm just hoping so.
02-01-2011 5:42 AM
Thanks given by kmacc45
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

02-01-2011 6:28 AM

(02-01-2011 5:42 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  Good morning Mark! Smile

No darling, I was telling the truth. I am not a person of revenge or someone who holds grudges. I will tell people my true opinion, like I said it's their money, it's your money - you have the right to spend it on whatever you want too. But this is my opinion. It didn't work at all for me. When I was in Love Potion, I complained that some of their pheromones didn't work for me, Mara was open minded and listened to what I had to say despite getting trashed from a few people who did hold vengence and grudges against androtics. But to tell you the truth even though most of Mara's pheromones didn't do much for me (considering the fact that I live in a really cold environment and most of her products are oil based), I did recommend her store to people because it could work. I believe that Love Potion's business is fantastic because they can take criticism, so does androtics or love-scent or Liquid alchemy. The owners have confidence in what they sell, so if you trash them they'll take it.

As for true pheromones, I'm sorry if I disappointed you and the owner. This is my truth and I will not bend my opinion. When something works I will be honest and give the praise it deserve and if it does not I will tell the truth. I will not bend my opinions for others. I am sorry to disappoint you Mark, you are my friend and I really have great respect for you, I love you, and believe it or not I really care for you. If you like true pheromones that's great but I don't and this is my honest report, after all this is forum is about truth. Right now I'm just hoping so.

Here, Here, that what I'm here for, True, honest and real opinons. Without it, make's this just another promotions and advertizing site. Like Rattlesnake, I've found True Charisma (not True Alpha) to be a very good and life changing blend. I've stocked up, knowing this blend will go up when people realize the value of this product.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 9:09 AM by kmacc45.)
02-01-2011 6:28 AM
Rattlesnake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

02-01-2011 7:08 AM

I agree with esmeralda, this forum was set up for the purposes of giving honest reviews without pulling punches for fear of offending the vendor of a product.

With regards to True Pheromones, I've found their True Alpha work extremely well (report to go in for the competition as soon as I can find some free time). Whereas, True Charisma didn't do much at all (nothing positive), in fact it seemed to make a few older react females colder towards me. I've read kmacc45's reports on True Charisma, and he seems to be successful with it. I guess with the near infinite number of combinations of variables, different products will inevitably give differing results things for different people.

I can concur regarding copulins, it does stink (True Jerk), but this would be my first real cop product as the Instant jerk I recieved from AD appeared to be nothing more than neroli and alcohol, so I can't really say whether it would be good/bad. Time and experimentation will tell.
02-01-2011 7:08 AM

Pheroman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

02-01-2011 10:40 AM

lol
There's a BIG difference between a review and a spiteful bitchfest which is what the first post appears to be.
Unfortunately it doesnt end up being much use, even though your opinions on the company may be warranted.
Though I have no clue why you would buy from anyone if you doubt their ethics.
On this forum you are not banned on posting about any vendors products.
Many here post on forums where you can't talk about certain products.
Yet there's plenty to be said about such practices as well.

As for "truth", an opinion does not constitute "truth".
It's an opinion and should presented as such, not be passed as fact.

My journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
02-01-2011 10:40 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 183 posts

02-01-2011 11:25 AM

Selva, you didn't disappoint me. I was just surprised that you condemned them so badly after trying only one of their products, and I pointed out that we've all bought products that didn't work for us. If you had tried 2 or 3 of their products and none worked for you, then I would have understood why you trashed them so badly.

You said that most of Love Potions pheromones don't work for you, but you still recommend them because they could work for others. But, you implied that none of their pheromones work for you, and suggested that people should do themselves a favor and spend their money on Androtics products instead. That seemed like a rather harsh judgement after having tried only one product.

I'm not defending them and I certainly didn't accuse you of not being truthful, I just don't think you gave them a fair chance before deciding that they don't know what their doing and suggested that they need to do their research.

As Rattlesnake and Kmacc45 said above, Rattlesnake has had good results with True Alpha, but not True Charisma, and for Kmacc45 its just the opposite. But, neither judged the company based on just one product, because we know that not all products work for all people.

Copulins seem to be a bit tricky to synthesize as well, and the only company that seems to offer a copulin product that works well is made by Stone Labs (Essence of Woman). Diane tried and didn't fair so well, and Androtics had Michael Storer try to synthesize them and fail.

I haven't and wouldn't ask you or anyone else to bend their opinions, and it's ok to try a product and say it doesn't work for you, we've all done that.

I may have felt that your post was pretty harsh, but that doesn't change my opinion of you and I still love you too.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
02-01-2011 11:25 AM
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 13 posts

02-01-2011 3:16 PM

There's something i'd like to point out at this time that I was going to say when i wrote my review on TRUE pheromone products but i think this would be a better time instead. For when voting comes (AND when you write your own review) for True pheromone's products, I want everyone to keep in mind that that its supposed to be the best review of the product, and NOT "what the people want to hear, review" and what i mean by that is, if you've ever taken a psychology class you'll know people will tend to choose something that sounds the best and gives them the most hope than to choose the facts. I know James Vaughn Kohl has been through a lot with this type of stuff and i can see why he gets upset when other marketers say stuff like "scientifically proven to get you laid" yet the product isn't completely scientifically proven and sure as hell might not even work, when he's done immense studies and reports on the effects of his products. He even gave the lab report and data about The Mind's Eye when i bought it from him and there was a lot of time and effort put into it.

I received 3 products from TRUE pheromones, TRUE alpha, TRUE jerk, and TRUE radiance. I absolutely LOVE TRUE alpha and TRUE jerk, but TRUE radiance just SUCKS!! and when I, and others, write our reviews I hope people don't jsut say a product worked perfect for them and it was the best thing in the world and it changed their life, jsut to get some votes for this little contest. and i hope that when you vote, you choose one that gives a good outline of facts, reports, and lets the reader know exactly what they can expect from the product.

You show love, you get love
02-01-2011 3:16 PM
Thanks given by core2011
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

02-03-2011 11:34 AM

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  lol
There's a BIG difference between a review and a spiteful bitchfest which is what the first post appears to be.

To you that is.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Unfortunately it doesnt end up being much use, even though your opinions on the company may be warranted.

Um if it's not use to you that's ok with me, but it may be useful to others.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Though I have no clue why you would buy from anyone if you doubt their ethics.

lol, it's called "curiosity" dear.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  On this forum you are not banned on posting about any vendors products.

I didn't need your validation, thank you.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Many here post on forums where you can't talk about certain products.
Yet there's plenty to be said about such practices as well.

Sweetie, I've been here when this forum started off so I know. Thanks for the reminder even though I didn't need it.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  As for "truth", an opinion does not constitute "truth".

My report was an honest one and that's what I meant by truth. Please read slowly and properly.

(02-01-2011 10:40 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  It's an opinion and should presented as such, not be passed as fact.

Look at above comment.
02-03-2011 11:34 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

Pheroman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

02-03-2011 7:24 PM

Your report was an excuse to criticize a vendor. Plain as day.
You use a one product review to slam all their products and the company.
If you have a problem with a vendor's practices, just say it straight up.
Or at least just dont do business with them.
Maybe they should rename the product "True Bitch" or "Instant PMS" lol Vampire

I have a problem with vendors that have biased forums, so I dont buy from them. Simple and straight as that.
But that dont mean their products suck.

Have a nice day

My journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 7:24 PM by Pheroman.)
02-03-2011 7:24 PM

Share This Thread