Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am disappointed
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

RE: I am disappointed
02-03-2011 8:53 PM

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Your report was an excuse to criticize a vendor. Plain as day.

Wow, what great imagination you have.

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  You use a one product review to slam all their products and the company.

Ok, I take it. You have problems reading and writing.

I also wrote about True openness that my friend tried so technically I didn't write only about 1 product.

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  If you have a problem with a vendor's practices, just say it straight up. Or at least just dont do business with them.

Please don't tell me what to do.

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Maybe they should rename the product "True Bitch" or "Instant PMS" lol Vampire

Do you have "Instant Jerk" or "True Jerk" on by any chance? Please wash it off asap before you get your ass burnt. You're lucky I'm feeling a little merciful today LOL

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have a problem with vendors that have biased forums, so I dont buy from them. Simple and straight as that. But that dont mean their products suck.

OK, so?

(02-03-2011 7:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Have a nice day

Mine was fantastic thank you, obviously you didn't have your cuppa coffee today morning so you're pouncing all over the place. Get it right tomorrow lol
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 8:55 PM by esmeralda.)
02-03-2011 8:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 183 posts

02-03-2011 10:29 PM

OK Godamnit! This bickering stops and it stops now!

Pheroman you were way out of line with your True Bitch reference! While you didn't directly do any name calling the inference was there, and is in violation of forum policies! Consider this an informal warning that its not to happen again.

While Selva may be a good friend of mine, this post has nothing to do with that. I can assure you that I can and do separate my frriendships from enforcing forum policies. You did step over the line, and I think you owe Selva an apology! And Selva, if he apologizes to you, you owe him an apology too.

Selva, your condescending attitude toward Pheromon didn't do anything to help the matter. Granted he started it, but your report was more of a slam fest than a report. You are entitled to your opinion, but I know at least part of what the motivation was behind your initial report, remember you PM'd me last month about them. Whether you think so nor not, I don't think you ever intended to give them a fair shake.

There are a number of us that really like their products, or at least some of them. Your initial report was obviously intended to suggest that they have no idea what their doing and their products are crap.

You had to expect that not everybody would take well to it, and that you might see some repurcussions.

Regardless, PheroTruth is an open forum and our members are free to report their TRUE feelings toward any company and any product, and other members are free to call them out on those reports too. But, insulting or making nasty insinuations toward other members is NOT permitted.

So the 2 of you need to either find a way to kiss and make up, or never reply or comment to each other again on this forum!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
02-03-2011 10:29 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 51 posts

02-04-2011 10:21 AM

I wish you best Mark.

Selva
02-04-2011 10:21 AM

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

02-04-2011 10:59 AM

Haha “bitchfest” that actually made me laugh.
But on a more serious note. Why don’t we just take a survey?
Since this is an open forum and everyone can cast their vote and nobody will know anyone’s names. Maybe like below.

Exceptional
Good
Not impressive
Poor

Now this can be done for products, customer service/deliveries. (mark can this be done in the company section?)

That way we have a truly democratic way of assessing a company and without trawling through posts.

I personally have only tried charisma once and seemed strong, but no noticeable hits but self effects were there. although a lot of head fog/confusion. Maybe because of the androstdienone in it? need to test a few more times before I can really comment.

However their customer service is top notch, there the only company I know of that you can talk to someone in a messenger style system and get instant feedback from them.

Again people please remember this is a new company, they have some products that they think will work. Its our job to report on them and make sure that if they don’t work to let them know why.
There are a lot of variables here.

Remember science has no ego. So please report on your experiences and debate theories as to why it worked/didn’t work rather than making comments at the company directly.
If something dosnt work it’s the concentration, composition or smell and environment.
02-04-2011 10:59 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 183 posts

02-04-2011 12:05 PM

(02-04-2011 10:59 AM)luksti Wrote:  Why don’t we just take a survey?
Since this is an open forum and everyone can cast their vote and nobody will know anyone’s names. Maybe like below.

Exceptional
Good
Not impressive
Poor

Now this can be done for products, customer service/deliveries. (mark can this be done in the company section?)

That way we have a truly democratic way of assessing a company and without trawling through posts.

Anybody can create polls in threads they start.

The problem I see with creating polls for each company is that they would be more of a genreal overall consencus of the entire company, instead of member opinions of thier individual products.

I guess we could create and sticky a thread in each companies forum, for members to rate their overall experiences with the companies they've dealt with, and that could give people a quick assessment of how people feel about each company they've dealt with.

Maybe I'll post a poll to see what everyone thinks of the idea. Big Grin

Oh, and thanks for the suggestion!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
02-04-2011 12:05 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

02-04-2011 12:20 PM

Haha yea post a poll to see if people like the idea of a poll. Lol
Oh another thing I was thinking of was having a standardised report form for each product review.
Just so it may be easier to pick out variables and make observations easier.
However maybe doing that may make people not want to post?
Just a suggestion that may make things easier to spot or figure out from an analytical/scientific point.
02-04-2011 12:20 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

02-06-2011 5:44 PM

I don't quite understand where all this anomosity towards Esmerlda for posting an honest review. I've been waiting anxiously for some feedback before buying True Sexiness, and I'm happy to read a thorough review on it. I never received my new poster $25 gift certificate, btw. I'm glad I never plunked down $$$ for this product. Instant Sexiness works great, and whenever it is back in stock, I'll being buying more of that.
02-06-2011 5:44 PM

lpchels
Still figuring things out

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-26-2011 9:24 PM

I would also advise everyone to wait for improvement on this product. I think it may have worked some, but I also had to spritz a little instant honesty on top of it just to try and cover up the smell. It worked, but I could only use one spray, and that's ridiculous. It just smells like a gross hippie head shop to me. Very incense-y smell. Spraying on more than one spray actually gives me a headache. This stuff MIGHT have some potential if they fix the fragrance.
Sorry for not giving a better review but I couldn't even use the stuff enough to give it a good test. When I did wear it two different nights I did have a couple of random guys put hands on me... they were creepers so it wasn't real pleasant.
03-26-2011 9:24 PM
Beccah1
Phero Collegiate

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 36 posts

03-27-2011 12:13 PM

(03-26-2011 9:24 PM)lpchels Wrote:  I would also advise everyone to wait for improvement on this product. I think it may have worked some, but I also had to spritz a little instant honesty on top of it just to try and cover up the smell. It worked, but I could only use one spray, and that's ridiculous. It just smells like a gross hippie head shop to me. Very incense-y smell. Spraying on more than one spray actually gives me a headache. This stuff MIGHT have some potential if they fix the fragrance.
Sorry for not giving a better review but I couldn't even use the stuff enough to give it a good test. When I did wear it two different nights I did have a couple of random guys put hands on me... they were creepers so it wasn't real pleasant.

Haven't really looked at this company yet, as I literally have a cabinet full of LPs and pheromones. I would like to reiterate that pheromones are not a smart bomb or guided missile delivery system, so unintended targets, i.e. creepers may get interested if they're within smelling range. I definitely advise wearing sexy blends with caution, had the horrible experience of having a blend on, that I'd applied waayyy earlier in the day, & running into a former stalker when I was picking up Taco Bell for dinner after class Sad I was just grateful it was in a public place, and he didn't follow me home. Ok I'm off the soapbox & done thread-jacking XOXO Esme <3 ~Beccah~
03-27-2011 12:13 PM
fuzzcat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

03-27-2011 2:04 PM

Weird that this one smells so bad. I have True Love and it smells really good. It's a very light sweet scent and smells a little citrusy. I also have True Trust and it doesn't smell as good. I wouldn't say it smells bad though. It smells very similar to True Love only a little bit masculine. Maybe the True Love only has a tiny bit of copulins compared to True Sexiness, or they just used a better cover scent. I haven't tested these out yet so I don't know if they work, but I like the scent of True Love very much.
03-27-2011 2:04 PM

Share This Thread