Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
04-20-2017 7:19 PM

As per DarkLord's request, I uploaded Pheromone. Here is the description:

A pheromone is a chemical signal that triggers a natural response in another member of the same species. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology. Their use among insects has been particularly well documented. In addition, some vertebrates and plants communicate by using pheromones. I-Doser has created an external reverse pheromone, a breakthrough concept that attracts other through subsection: I-Doser gives you a steady dose of confidence, allure, and ecstasy. A fully complicated binaural formula that makes you feel more attractive. This natural sentiment will make you more attractive to your allure through the quality you will emit after dose.

I have not tried it, but it seems like a confidence boosting sexualizer. Give it a try and let me know what it does for you guys.

In other news, Confidence has been downloaded 70 times Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-20-2017 7:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-20-2017 8:07 PM

(04-20-2017 7:19 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  In other news, Confidence has been downloaded 70 times Smile

I've downloaded all of'em. Lol.

Quicky;
Hand of God is one scary Dose. For me anyway. Half way thru I've removed me Head phones. Lol.

NZT is defo helping me. I love it.

Chakra also is helping me heaps. Thanks again A. Smile
04-20-2017 8:07 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2017 8:08 PM

(04-20-2017 8:07 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I've downloaded all of'em. Lol.

Quicky;
Hand of God is one scary Dose. For me anyway. Half way thru I've removed me Head phones. Lol.

NZT is defo helping me. I love it.

Chakra also is helping me heaps. Thanks again A. Smile

HOG has never worked for me. Do you mind explaining what was scary about it?

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-20-2017 8:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-20-2017 8:12 PM

(04-20-2017 8:08 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  HOG has never worked for me. Do you mind explaining what was scary about it?

It's like some kinda unexplainable force is about to come me way that I can't control it.

Me own animal instincts kicks in and am about to fly. NOT fight. It's defo a weird feeling. That's when I removed the headphones.

Kinda like a viscious Doberman is about to attack me, so am running away as fast as possible if that makes sence.

I never woulda thought a sound can give me that feeling. Lol.
04-20-2017 8:12 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2017 8:15 PM

(04-20-2017 8:12 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  It's like some kinda unexplainable force is about to come me way that I can't control it.

Me own animal instincts kicks in and am about to fly. NOT fight. It's defo a weird feeling. That's when I removed the headphones.

Kinda like a viscious Doberman is about to attack me, so am running away as fast as possible if that makes sence.

I never woulda thought a sound can give me that feeling. Lol.

Wow, thats wild. Very wild indeed.
Some users report a force of sorts sitting on their bed and then getting up repeatedly. I havent tried it in ages so I might circle back around to it.

I Uploaded an mp3 version of After Awake that I had laying around. It makes for a very peaceful, meaningful, purposeful day.

"AfterAwake was designed to be a first-thing in the morning dose as a soul cleanser, boost of unparalleled energy with no crash, and the tuning you need to have a successful and happy day. Precisely developed to be part of a daily dosing regimen, AfterAwake can be a vitamin for your mind and open pathways to supreme productivity. Full day brain tuning is here after years of intense research and development. See if it has a lasting effect on your day."

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-20-2017 8:15 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 1:04 AM

My test:

Hand of God: I enjoyed this a lot. It was fun to get some ancient knowledge. This is very interesting one. I am going to test this more in future. More focus attempts will help.

Chakra: I saw some flowers. This was an interesting to mix. I didn't trip at all. It was mostly internal journey. It did something. I don't know what.

Pretty interesting.

I ordered the SENNHEISER HD-280 headphones. It will take a week to deliver at my place. I will test again on them. One thing is true. This Doses works.

@drchocolate,

Go to 10 days Vipasana sibir. It will remove your fears from this kind of stuff. Only few people can handle intense spiritual experience. It is tough to be in void. It is difficult path indeed. Worth a try.
04-21-2017 1:04 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 2:50 PM

(04-21-2017 1:04 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  My test:

Hand of God: I enjoyed this a lot. It was fun to get some ancient knowledge. This is very interesting one. I am going to test this more in future. More focus attempts will help.

Chakra: I saw some flowers. This was an interesting to mix. I didn't trip at all. It was mostly internal journey. It did something. I don't know what.

Pretty interesting.

I ordered the SENNHEISER HD-280 headphones. It will take a week to deliver at my place. I will test again on them. One thing is true. This Doses works.

@drchocolate,

Go to 10 days Vipasana sibir. It will remove your fears from this kind of stuff. Only few people can handle intense spiritual experience. It is tough to be in void. It is difficult path indeed. Worth a try.

Ancient knowledge huh. Very cool Smile
When you said you saw flowers with the chakra dose. My mind immediately visualized the 7 chakras. Perhaps you adjusted your brain's ability to communicate with the different regions of your body. I find that through meditating my brain and body sync up well, especially if I visualize the part of my body that I want to sync up. If that makes any sense.

You will not regret buying Sennheiser HD 280 pro's Big Grin I've had mine for years. They very accurately reproduce music. You can hear all sorts of odd things in music that you never knew were part of the recording. I also use them for studio headphones while playing my electric drums and I find that they work a hell of a lot better than my brother's Bose noise canceling headphones, which are $300. Very durable. Mine have seen some days.

As I type this, I am uploading the Speed dose. I will try it out for the first time after I pay my barber a visit today.

Speed's Description:
When we did a poll asking I-Doser users what they were looking for, many said they would love a pick-me-up for when days were sluggish. Our popular French Roast dose did the trick, but the emails still poured in. They wanted more, complete awake, aware, heart-pounding, spine tingling awake to REALLY get trough a day (or, a night!) Here it is, perfected and FINALLY available after months of waiting: SPEED! Get: increased energy and alertness, a decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality, and visual & auditory hallucinations. You must be aware this is more extreme than other wake-you-up doses, so it is recommended for only advanced users. VERY advanced users.

I have never had visual hallucinations from listening to a dose, but what I can say is that you very well may see things in your mind's eye that can be unusual. Think of it like brief moments of day dreaming. My 2 cents.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-21-2017 2:50 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2017 2:47 AM

Update:

Luckily, I got my headphones earlier than expected. Well, I like it. It proves me that I am not an audiophile. This are good noise cancellation. It can be used at lot of places. In trains and other hated places. This is not a reviews of headphones. It is just a view on them.

What I did with the headphone?

Chakra: I played chakra again yesterday. It was out of curiosity. I was listening it while working. It felt smooth. After few minutes, I can feel a irritation in my throat. My throat felt like burning. It must be my closed throat chakra. I cannot communicate well in my life.

Hand of God: This took me by surprise. I played this laying on the bed. For 5 minutes, nothing much happen. Except for some realization. I thought of this as duh for next 15 minutes. As nothing was happening.

Suddenly, at 20 minutes, things got scary. I lost my senses. I was in a void. It was a dark place. And my body felt like X. I cannot move at all. My heartbeat was racing faster than I can describe off. The whole place around me was dark. All I can sense is my heart beat.

I can sense how little I am in the universe. My troubles means nothing to the universe. It was a feeling of deep emptiness and sense of being with oneself.

This was a very interesting 10 minutes for me. I woke up immediately after the music stopped.

I took a breath around and felt my surrounding. It was definitely soothing to see familiar stuff around. My throat felt choked. Took some water and rest for an hour.

Bufo Toad: This is my favorite till now. The most pleasurable dose till now. Took it after HOG. It made things fun and pleasurable. I enjoyed it a lot.

Going to test out HOG tom and other doses soon. Will report back.

Thanks Arsenic for the share. Definitely, worth exploration.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 2:49 AM by kalpan56.)
04-22-2017 2:47 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-22-2017 3:14 AM

(04-22-2017 2:47 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Update:

Hand of God: This took me by surprise. I played this laying on the bed. For 5 minutes, nothing much happen. Except for some realization. I thought of this as duh for next 15 minutes. As nothing was happening.

Suddenly, at 20 minutes, things got scary. I lost my senses. I was in a void. It was a dark place. And my body felt like X. I cannot move at all. My heartbeat was racing faster than I can describe off. The whole place around me was dark. All I can sense is my heart beat.

I can sense how little I am in the universe. My troubles means nothing to the universe. It was a feeling of deep emptiness and sense of being with oneself.

This was a very interesting 10 minutes for me. I woke up immediately after the music stopped.

I took a breath around and felt my surrounding. It was definitely soothing to see familiar stuff around. My throat felt choked. Took some water and rest for an hour.

Thanks Arsenic for the share. Definitely, worth exploration.

I second this. The fear is the same replicated feeling I had.

Also, after u mentioned it, about the heart Beat, that's actually replicated in me run too. Elevated heart beat.

Personally, from what I know, elevated heart beats can flip both sides. Good and bad. If I see a good friend o mine after a long time, especially if it's a chick mate, then me heart beat elevates and that's an elevated heart beat with a good feeling.

But let's say, if there's a benzine smell in the mine around stock piles, then that's a VERY scary feeling. That's the same feeling I got when I was listening to HOG.
04-22-2017 3:14 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2017 10:47 AM

I ran out of storage on my mediafire. These Wav files are HUGE lol

The old link will remain up. New doses will be uploaded here now.

Thanks Kalpan for sending me the Ginko and Kava dose!

Newly added:
Ginko
Kava
Adrenaline
A-BOMB

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-22-2017 10:47 AM