Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats
04-15-2017 12:34 PM

(04-15-2017 3:01 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Can I request some doses ?

This does are very interesting.

(essential)

Check them out. They are interesting to start. Success one pick my interest. It includes a lot of different tracks. There are some others which I found interesting to test out.

Thanks.

I use Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's. They are $100, however. I can't recommend any other headphone under $80 because I have no experience. Only recommendation - Anything but Beats headphones.

I uploaded Confidence earlier. I'm about to upload Adderall and chakra for you Yu I don't have the others that you linked to, but if you are willing to pay for them then PM me with the files and I will convert them for you.

I'm in the process of converting about a dozen more for you guys. Most of the idoser files in my mediafire have been downloaded 30+ times so I'm guessing a few of you like them Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-15-2017 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: I-Doser | My Gift To You | Free Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment)
04-15-2017 7:28 PM

I was not able to locate my original nzt file so I am not able to convert it to wav. However, I did find an old mp3 conversion. I cant recall if the file is corrupt or not (the song will stop before finishing and will restart.) Anyways, I uploaded the mp3. Let me know if it works or not.

Just added:
NZT (see above)
Beta
RAVE
First Love
Memory+
Marijuana
Hand of God
Gates of Hades
Orgasm
Quaalude
Xanax

The "alpha" brain state that people talk so much about... I dont care for it. It makes me focus inwardly too much. BETA brainwaves are where you want to be! Beta waves allow you to focus on whats going on around you and allows you to be in the moment. Alpha bad. Beta good. Alpha is more so for meditating.

RAVE is funny. it'll make you want to jump up and down to the music in your head. No, the techno music on your head wont stop and its kind of awesome. It gives you lots of giddy energy as well.

First Love... wow. Use at your own risk. It brings up memories of you and the first person you fell in love with. Your emotions and memories become very vivid and intense. If you want a trip down memory lane, go for it. Its a dangerous dose in my opinion.

Hand of God and Gates of Hades... use at your own risk. Look these up on idosersoftware.com

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 7:29 PM by Arsenic.)
04-15-2017 7:28 PM

BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-15-2017 8:41 PM

And that is something new to me, thanks and I will try it all once I replace my 2 dollars chinese earphones

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
04-15-2017 8:41 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-15-2017 8:43 PM

Thanks heaps Arsenic. Much abliged for ur effort. Repping ya right now.

Thanks again
04-15-2017 8:43 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2017 12:54 AM

Don't mention it - I do it for the community Smile I like the new sig DrChocolate. Mad props on that collection!

I would love to hear about everyone's experiences with I-Doser. Its a fun little rabbit hole and parallels self improvement and self-help quite nicely. I discovered I-Doser many years before I ever knew about pheromones so I'm always around if anyone wants any help. Shoot me a PM or comment here. Cheers!

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-16-2017 12:54 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-16-2017 1:04 AM

(04-16-2017 12:54 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Don't mention it - I do it for the community Smile I like the new sig DrChocolate. Mad props on that collection!

I would love to hear about everyone's experiences with I-Doser. Its a fun little rabbit hole and parallels self improvement and self-help quite nicely. I discovered I-Doser many years before I ever knew about pheromones so I'm always around if anyone wants any help. Shoot me a PM or comment here. Cheers!

Ha haaa. Thanks mate. Its the new updated stash l have atm. A few more PSX products to come into that collection. Just waiting for'em to hit Aus.

Am actually listening to NTZ now. But inside the car stereo. I can defo say it's doing something to me brain. Smile am loving it Smile a bit concerned on using the downer type'a Doses cos am driving. But defo liking NTZ so far. And that's on the car stereo sysrem. Will keep listening to it on head phones as well when home.

Will defo update ya's in due course.

Thanks again Arsenic. Smile
04-16-2017 1:04 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2017 1:20 AM

(04-16-2017 1:04 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ha haaa. Thanks mate. Its the new updated stash l have atm. A few more PSX products to come into that collection. Just waiting for'em to hit Aus.

Am actually listening to NTZ now. But inside the car stereo. I can defo say it's doing something to me brain. Smile am loving it Smile a bit concerned on using the downer type'a Doses cos am driving. But defo liking NTZ so far. And that's on the car stereo sysrem. Will keep listening to it on head phones as well when home.

Will defo update ya's in due course.

Thanks again Arsenic. Smile

Noooo binaurals only work if you play them using headphones! Its the whole principle of different frequencies being sent to each ear that allows your brain to make changes in response to the frequencies. You may notice 'something' through stereo but the real magic happens when each ear is isolated Smile Very curious to see how nzt with headphone effect you!

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-16-2017 1:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-16-2017 1:23 AM

(04-16-2017 1:20 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Noooo binaurals only work if you play them using headphones! Its the whole principle of different frequencies being sent to each ear that allows your brain to make changes in response to the frequencies. You may notice 'something' through stereo but the real magic happens when each ear is isolated Smile Very curious to see how nzt with headphone effect you!

Roger that. Will defo keep ya's posted. Thanks. Smile
04-16-2017 1:23 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2017 3:15 AM

I tested 2 of the doser 1) DMT and 2)Bufo Toad.

1) DMT : I had high expectation on this. Maybe, it was because of my current headphones. I need to upgrade. I might be getting a new one from Europe soon. Will give it another try in future.

2) Bufo Toad: I listened to this twice. It has opened up my creativity. I can dream in day light. It is simply amazing Dose.

Testing some other stuff. Will update the result soon.

Thanks
04-16-2017 3:15 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2017 7:38 PM

(04-16-2017 3:15 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I tested 2 of the doser 1) DMT and 2)Bufo Toad.

1) DMT : I had high expectation on this. Maybe, it was because of my current headphones. I need to upgrade. I might be getting a new one from Europe soon. Will give it another try in future.

2) Bufo Toad: I listened to this twice. It has opened up my creativity. I can dream in day light. It is simply amazing Dose.

Testing some other stuff. Will update the result soon.

Thanks

Looking forward to your results! I'm glad Bufo worked well for you.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-16-2017 7:38 PM

Share This Thread