Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I AM a new boy here at this school
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

I AM a new boy here at this school
11-15-2009 9:14 PM

Hello there phero beings and welcome to another great day that will start and finish irrespective of what we think or the attidudes we adopt.... well this is how i try and veiw it when its my turn to wipe the dishes or cook a meal or when performing those necessary and sometimes thought of as mundane chores.

I have been lookin at you all for many considerable weeks and have come to the conclusion that you seem to be a fairly good mob and i have even learned a thing or to, so i consider it a positive and honourable experience being in amoungst ya all.

I am a little familiar with some of the usual commercial pheromone products and started pheromone application around 13 yrs ago and have been contributing a post or two occasionally on three phero forums the last one being Lors which i am sad to say has sorta dissappeared and i hope she is ok the girl.

Also going back in time i have come to know many of you from reading your posts here and on other forums.

I am not so knowledgeable on the subject of molecules and thus my reason for infrequent posts at P-Talk forum.

Ok thanks for checkin my post out and i will post up now and then whenever i have a positive pheromone experience worth mentioning and also to reply to you, especially if i am in a cheeky mood lol.
Sea ya and best regards for now, Oh feel free to ask any questions if curious about anything.
terry....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 9:16 PM by terry0400-40.)
11-15-2009 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: I AM a new boy here at this school
11-16-2009 7:04 AM

Considering that it's early in the first semester, we're all new here. Welcome to Pherotruth U.

The Androstenone Discussion
11-16-2009 7:04 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-16-2009 7:58 AM

Hey Terry, welcome to PheroTruth! We're still pretty small, but doing pretty well for a 3 month old forum that doesn't advertise anywhere, and we're growing a little day by day.

Since you've been looking around for awhile I guess I don't have to rehash we we started the forum and what we're about. If you have any suggestions we're always interested in hearing what you guys are interested in and what we can do to improve the forum.

We're not affiliated with any company or products, we don't sell anything here and we're not about making money, so you can talk freely about anything here.

Again, welcome!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-16-2009 7:58 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-16-2009 10:51 AM

(11-16-2009 7:58 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Terry, welcome to PheroTruth! We're still pretty small, but doing pretty well for a 3 month old forum that doesn't advertise anywhere, and we're growing a little day by day.

Since you've been looking around for awhile I guess I don't have to rehash we we started the forum and what we're about. If you have any suggestions we're always interested in hearing what you guys are interested in and what we can do to improve the forum.

We're not affiliated with any company or products, we don't sell anything here and we're not about making money, so you can talk freely about anything here.

Again, welcome!
Yes i also am not affiliated with any company or products even though i have received some phero gifts from vendors ( not Love-Scent apart from the standard few gel/pks )
but i do not go reccommend summat to my buddies or forum members unless i have actually noticed some aspects of quality from any product.

And thanks again for the welcome i hope i may contribute something once in awhile....

My thread >
11-16-2009 10:51 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-16-2009 12:34 PM

Hi Terry

Welcome on board Mr! Nice to see you join us Smile
I'm glad you joined, I'm looking forward to picking your brain about Alpha Dream[Image: biggrin.gif]
11-16-2009 12:34 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2009 12:48 PM

Hey Terry, I've seen you around PT now and then. Glad you could join us here at PheroTruth!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
11-16-2009 12:48 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-16-2009 1:57 PM

(11-16-2009 12:34 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Hi Terry

Welcome on board Mr! Nice to see you join us Smile
I'm glad you joined, I'm looking forward to picking your brain about Alpha Dream[Image: biggrin.gif]
Thank you Xiphoid it is good to be welcomed where the atmosphere is fresh and free.
Maby i have some small knowledge of Alpha Dream products, and certainly the young man behind them Chris Schraud has always been upfront, friendly and honest with me over the years.

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 1:58 PM by terry0400-40.)
11-16-2009 1:57 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-16-2009 2:13 PM

(11-16-2009 12:48 PM)Phya Wrote:  Hey Terry, I've seen you around PT now and then. Glad you could join us here at PheroTruth!
Phya thanks, me too i have seen you there often also at PT.

My cologne today is Aramis by Aramis and it will be covering Aqua Vitae 3 dr +
Possess 4 dr + A1 3 dr ( 10 mg/10ml ) and a small drop of Primal Instinct.

When i initially made this weeks trial mix up i had not added the PI but after the first use and not noticing anything i added the PI .
Maby the AV is stronger in Androstenone strength than i had anticipated and 3 drops may have been too much, and then again not sufficient who knows, so the inclusion of a small drop of PI should help me get a feel for it, hmmmm we shall see. [Image: 58.gif]

My thread >
11-16-2009 2:13 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-16-2009 3:58 PM

Hi, Terry! [Image: smile.gif] I've seen you around PTalk, too.

Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join us!

Post about whatever you like whenever the spirit moves you. A lot of us are interested in Alpha Dreams and your experience is greatly appreciated.

I hope to get to know you better and that you'll find this a warm, friendly, fun place to hang your hat from time to time. [Image: 16.gif]

It's nice to have you here! [Image: 3.gif]

Bella
11-16-2009 3:58 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-16-2009 4:35 PM

Hey Terry, I'm glad you crossed the border found the new digs! Welcome!

Besides hanging at PT he is one of the few old timers still frequenting the Love Scent forums.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 4:37 PM by Gegogi.)
11-16-2009 4:35 PM

Share This Thread