Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

I AM a new boy here at this school
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I AM a new boy here at this school
11-16-2009 9:39 PM

(11-16-2009 4:35 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Hey Terry, I'm glad you crossed the border found the new digs! Welcome!

Besides hanging at PT he is one of the few old timers still frequenting the Love Scent forums.
I dont think my net experiences could be the same without having you around BIG G....
as i have got used to having your posts brighten up my day and put a smile on my face regularly, i have even pasted some of your recipes into one of my drafts folders on yahoo.

Well it seems that the young guys on Love-Scent forum have not Boo'd me offa the forum yet and in fact i do still get some good results from The Edge and Scent of Eros amoungst others from time to time.

Yep it is exciting and very refreshing to be here and learn from you and the phero pros all.
Oh and a heartfelt thank you for your welcome.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-16-2009 9:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-16-2009 9:50 PM

(11-16-2009 3:58 PM)Bella Wrote:  Hi, Terry! [Image: smile.gif] I've seen you around PTalk, too.

Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join us!

Post about whatever you like whenever the spirit moves you. A lot of us are interested in Alpha Dreams and your experience is greatly appreciated.

I hope to get to know you better and that you'll find this a warm, friendly, fun place to hang your hat from time to time. [Image: 16.gif]

It's nice to have you here! [Image: 3.gif]

Bella
Thanks darlin i am also glad i decided to join in with this really nice easy going group of beings it gives me a real warm feeling within.

Whilst on the subject of feelings i would be telling a big fib if i happened to say that the sight of your avatar did not produce a funny type of feeling in my belly when i click on and behold it,
i wonder if it is a standard sorta male response and not just something pecular to me....
Maby i will have to ask my doctor, he will probably have something on hand to quiten me and my little imagination down some....[Image: 3.gif]

My thread >
11-16-2009 9:50 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-17-2009 12:10 AM

(11-16-2009 9:50 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   Thanks darlin i am also glad i decided to join in with this really nice easy going group of beings it gives me a real warm feeling within.

Whilst on the subject of feelings i would be telling a big fib if i happened to say that the sight of your avatar did not produce a funny type of feeling in my belly when i click on and behold it,
i wonder if it is a standard sorta male response and not just something pecular to me....
Maby i will have to ask my doctor, he will probably have something on hand to quiten me and my little imagination down some....[Image: 3.gif]

Hmm...are ya sure that feeling isn't coming from a little... lower? [Image: biggrin.gif] A standard male response? Gee, I certainly hope so! [Image: angel.gif]

Bella
11-17-2009 12:10 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-17-2009 1:21 AM

Ah oft gits dat same belly ache.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
11-17-2009 1:21 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-17-2009 1:40 PM

(11-16-2009 9:39 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Well it seems that the young guys on Love-Scent forum have not Boo'd me offa the forum yet and in fact i do still get some good results from The Edge and Scent of Eros amoungst others from time to time.

Hey Terry, guess we'll keep ya around over at Love-Scent. Good to see you made it here.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-17-2009 1:40 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-17-2009 8:11 PM

(11-17-2009 1:40 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  Hey Terry, guess we'll keep ya around over at Love-Scent. Good to see you made it here.
Well thanks Mountain Jim, i was out back tendering to one of my cactus last week and you came into my mind for some reason and i got to wondering how you were, what you would be driving and if you were out in the desert, just funny how random thoughts appear, the mind or whatever is upstairs is a mighty fine peice of hardware i recon.

Well i hope i have grown up a tad since i started stirring you up over at Love-Scent so long ago.
Just because you had shown a horse in your avatar i took it quite literally and would picture you leading the horse along a lonely and rugged mountain track, possable i could have been completly wrong and just maby the horse could have been leading you !!!! The Edge he.... some things never change..... [Image: 1.gif]

Just out of curiosity Jim if you had a choice what would you choose to be driving down the highway in......?

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 8:32 PM by terry0400-40.)
11-17-2009 8:11 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-17-2009 8:38 PM

(11-17-2009 8:11 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Well thanks Mountain Jim, i was out back tendering to one of my cactus last week and you came into my mind for some reason and i got to wondering how you were, what you would be driving and if you were out in the desert, just funny how random thoughts appear, the mind or whatever is upstairs is a mighty fine peice of hardware i recon.

Well i hope i have grown up a tad since i started stirring you up over at Love-Scent so long ago.
Just because you had shown a horse in your avatar i took it quite literally and would picture you leading the horse along a lonely and rugged mountain track, possable i could have been completly wrong and just maby the horse could have been leading you !!!! The Edge he.... some things never change..... [Image: 1.gif]

Just out of curiosity Jim if you had a choice what would you choose to be driving down the highway in......?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My thread >
11-17-2009 8:38 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-17-2009 8:51 PM

(11-17-2009 8:11 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Just out of curiosity Jim if you had a choice what would you choose to be driving down the highway in......?

I drive a 2006 , but in the desert I would be driving my 1998 .[Image: 106.gif]

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-17-2009 8:51 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-18-2009 5:02 AM

(11-17-2009 8:51 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  I drive a 2006 , but in the desert I would be driving my 1998 .[Image: 106.gif]
I just checked them both out on Google images, The MX5 is a sexy lookin little beast probably economical also, and looks as if it could be a really good acomplice with the pheromones to reinforce the edge concept. Seems your more of a city slicker than i thought, or maby i should say smooth operator. kudos mountain man....

My thread >
11-18-2009 5:02 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2009 5:12 AM

Hey there Terri [Image: biggrin.gif]

Welcome, I am so glad you joined us.

Many of us have all hung around the same forums for a long time and it would not be the same here without you.

Tisha
11-18-2009 5:12 AM

Share This Thread