Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
03-13-2014 6:33 PM

I haven't found many of these really wild combinations but the HAX oil pack foremost springs to mind.

The craziest hit was when a woman I've been friends with for years and years dragged me to her place from a bar. We've been partying together since forever but sex has never been on the menu. This time it certainly was, specifically the only item besides the wine that we drank on her couch. I still didn't even know she had any other agenda but for us to drink ourselves stupid and blissfully pass out.
Suddenly she blurted: "I'd like to give you a blowjob" and immediately hid her face in her hands and said "OMG, why did I say that?! I usually don't even want to do it when I have a boyfriend."

I kept my composure though I was surprised. "Well, that was unexpected...and interesting", I said and she replied "Can I?" I answered that it would be rather foolish to turn down such a generous offer and to the bedroom we went. I didn't leave it at receiving oral service but returned the favor and that in turn led to fucking. Quite a clumsy and drunken display from both parties it was, but enjoyable nonetheless. I felt like I was living in a Charles Bukowski novel.

She brought that night up every time we met in bars for more than a year and tried to get it on again but I didn't really want to. Sometimes it's better to let friends just remain friends and hope that this little mishap is if not forgotten, at least put behind and not repeated.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
03-13-2014 6:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

03-13-2014 10:25 PM

(03-13-2014 6:33 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I haven't found many of these really wild combinations but the HAX oil pack foremost springs to mind.

The craziest hit was when a woman I've been friends with for years and years dragged me to her place from a bar. We've been partying together since forever but sex has never been on the menu. This time it certainly was, specifically the only item besides the wine that we drank on her couch. I still didn't even know she had any other agenda but for us to drink ourselves stupid and blissfully pass out.
Suddenly she blurted: "I'd like to give you a blowjob" and immediately hid her face in her hands and said "OMG, why did I say that?! I usually don't even want to do it when I have a boyfriend."

I kept my composure though I was surprised. "Well, that was unexpected...and interesting", I said and she replied "Can I?" I answered that it would be rather foolish to turn down such a generous offer and to the bedroom we went. I didn't leave it at receiving oral service but returned the favor and that in turn led to fucking. Quite a clumsy and drunken display from both parties it was, but enjoyable nonetheless. I felt like I was living in a Charles Bukowski novel.

She brought that night up every time we met in bars for more than a year and tried to get it on again but I didn't really want to. Sometimes it's better to let friends just remain friends and hope that this little mishap is if not forgotten, at least put behind and not repeated.

Do you remember what exactly you were wearing, Jolly?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 10:27 PM by MMM.)
03-13-2014 10:25 PM

harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-13-2014 11:37 PM

Tingling effect "down there" from P75,
Wet from OD,
Dripping from P75 + none (Turn Up The Heat),
Faucet opened with TAC (with any other mones + light touching).

I don't have many none heavy products, rather I have more mental or Long Term Relationship mones somehow. Fool
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 11:40 PM by harry.h.lee.)
03-13-2014 11:37 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-13-2014 11:40 PM

(03-13-2014 11:37 PM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Tingling effect "down there" from P75,
Wet from OD,
Dripping from P75 + none (Turn Up The Heat)

I don't have many none heavy products, rather I have more mental or Long Term Relationship mones somehow. Fool

What are your DRIPPING ratios, Harry? 2.5 of P75 and 2.5 of Turn Up The Heat 1 spray each? Blast off time, if you remember?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-13-2014 11:40 PM
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-13-2014 11:43 PM

(03-13-2014 11:40 PM)MMM Wrote:  What are your DRIPPING ratios, Harry? 2.5 of P75 and 2.5 of Turn Up The Heat 1 spray each? Blast off time, if you remember?

Thanks!

My Turn Up The Heat is 5.0mcg, under my shirt.
P75 is always 2.5mcg that works really well.

OD half or 1/3 pump (or equiv. 1 pump from sample) turns into a very sexual mix within 20~30 mins indoor.
For TAC 20-30mcg works well.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 11:45 PM by harry.h.lee.)
03-13-2014 11:43 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2014 3:19 AM

(03-13-2014 10:25 PM)MMM Wrote:  Do you remember what exactly you were wearing, Jolly?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it was two drops of each oil, though there may have been a third drop of x22. Sometimes I apply one extra of that but mostly I use two of each.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
03-14-2014 3:19 AM

Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 1:52 PM

Sorry, but this thread has really to be pushed up once a week *bump* Big boss
03-18-2014 1:52 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 8:46 PM

The B.C.E combo 1 spray each, contrary to my review from last night, when me and my girl got back to my place we were laying together and was like I am so wet for you right now and well the rest is history, normally when drunk it takes her a minute so that could defiantly be a good one.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-18-2014 8:46 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-18-2014 9:46 PM

(03-18-2014 8:46 PM)monemyname Wrote:  The B.C.E combo 1 spray each, contrary to my review from last night, when me and my girl got back to my place we were laying together and was like I am so wet for you right now and well the rest is history, normally when drunk it takes her a minute so that could defiantly be a good one.

Bliss:Cohesion:Evolve?

How old is your girl, Mone?

Thanks for sharing! Pioneer

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 9:47 PM by MMM.)
03-18-2014 9:46 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 10:02 PM

(03-18-2014 9:46 PM)MMM Wrote:  Bliss:Cohesion:Evolve?

How old is your girl, Mone?

Thanks for sharing! Pioneer

18 and she is very comfortable sexually with me, but as we had been fighting this week and the way she was talking with me earlier in the night defiantly had something to do with the long exposure to them. I need to test cohesion and evolve alone with her and report back.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-18-2014 10:02 PM

Share This Thread