Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: I AM SO WET RIGHT NOW!
12-24-2013 12:44 AM

I had such "wet" reactions in my starting days with Androitics products. Summer Ammo + Turn Up The Heat + 30mcg P 83 & she couldnt uncross her legs sitting across a glass table in my office cabin. Led to lot of office fun & oral action.

Those were the days......

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
12-24-2013 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

12-24-2013 1:45 AM

(12-24-2013 12:44 AM)rapper482 Wrote:  I had such "wet" reactions in my starting days with Androitics products. Summer Ammo + Turn Up The Heat + 30mcg P 83 & she couldnt uncross her legs sitting across a glass table in my office cabin. Led to lot of office fun & oral action.

Those were the days......

Do you remember how much SAmmo and Turn Up The Heat you had on, Rapper?

Thanks!

It appears that -none has been present in everybody's happening.

I wonder if SOCIALS gives a different TURN ON. ????

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-24-2013 1:45 AM

rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-24-2013 2:46 AM

(12-24-2013 1:45 AM)MMM Wrote:  Do you remember how much SAmmo and Turn Up The Heat you had on, Rapper?

Thanks!

It appears that -none has been present in everybody's happening.

I wonder if SOCIALS gives a different TURN ON. ????

To be continued ...

Well, Just one spray of Summer Ammo to chest for starting & 20mcgs of P 83. Then after receiving the initial green signal I used to apply 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat from5ml to-go to glory road (navel region) & another 10mcg of P 83 as refresher. P 83 wears off fast.

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

CORE

12-24-2013 2:46 AM
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-24-2013 4:52 AM

IMHO, and experience if you make her wet you are doing it right!

That said, here are my panty scorchers,

1/2 a drop of AV + 2 drops A314 + 1 spray Cohesion

1-2x MX297 (good batch) + 5mcg Androstenone or (AV, Evolve, DP, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat are all viable options here) + 2x Instant Honesty or 15mcg Beta Androstenol.. simple and effective.

2x Summo + 1x P75 @2.5mcg + 2x Beta Androstenol @10mcg + cover scent Armani code. Within 5 minutes of getting to here place with this brew she excused herself to change panties and the yoga pants she was wearing without me noticing. The next morning she confessed and I quote "Didn't you notice? I was so dripping wet I had to even change the pants" enough said smartass
12-24-2013 4:52 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-24-2013 9:21 AM

(12-24-2013 4:52 AM)AlfaAv297 Wrote:  IMHO, and experience if you make her wet you are doing it right!

That said, here are my panty scorchers,

1/2 a drop of AV + 2 drops A314 + 1 spray Cohesion

1-2x MX297 (good batch) + 5mcg Androstenone or (AV, Evolve, DP, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat are all viable options here) + 2x Instant Honesty or 15mcg Beta Androstenol.. simple and effective.

2x Summo + 1x P75 @2.5mcg + 2x Beta Androstenol @10mcg + cover scent Armani code. Within 5 minutes of getting to here place with this brew she excused herself to change panties and the yoga pants she was wearing without me noticing. The next morning she confessed and I quote "Didn't you notice? I was so dripping wet I had to even change the pants" enough said smartass

LOVE the name Panty Scorcher! I wonder what happen to its creator???

Anyway, I'd be curious to know that age ranges of those lovely DRIPPERS, Alfa. Dirol

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-24-2013 9:21 AM
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-24-2013 1:51 PM

Hey M, how could I forget to mention the ages after reading your posts.. You curoius cat You Smile

Age ranges: 22-43
Race: Caucasion, brown, asian (most affected with the 1st mix)
Hair colour: blonde, brunette and mixed hair colors.

Cheers and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Sun bespectacled
12-24-2013 1:51 PM

MMM

Rep Post

12-24-2013 1:53 PM

Some hunt for the young, and some hunt for the old. I like it right there in between and up! yoohoo

If I may, how old was Miss Yoga Pants?

Happy Holidays to you as well, thanks! Drunk

12-24-2013 1:53 PM
Symbiote
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2013 10:54 PM

Thanks for the mixes. Can you link to the sites which sell those products?
12-26-2013 10:54 PM
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-03-2014 3:21 AM

Hey guys,

Same girl,another mix & occasion.

I was on a late conference call with our office in another timezone. This girl shows up to handover some documents for which I have been after her. I was mostly alone in the office. As I am packing up my laptop n stuff she is sitting across the table waiting for me to finish as we talk about weather & stuff. I can see her getting hit & slowly squirming in the chair.After 10 mins we head out of my 6th floor office, Lift on 14th floor n would take time so we take Service Stairs & I make my move & plant a kiss on neck, passions erupt & we make out. By the time I take my hand down there, she is dripping WET. Then the following conversation takes place as we hold onto each other:

Me : Who opened the flood gates?
She : Im curious how it happens everytime I see you.
Me : As I withdraw my fingers & show her "Look what you did"
She : With a naughty, embarrassed smile. "You did it"
Me : What did I do? (playing innocent)

Guys, she was f*****g wet. Like "her liquids dripping off my fingers wet." That in a span of 15-20mins max.

My Dear MMM,

I wore 2 drops NA to neck & one drop AV to wrists at 11AM. Then refreshed with 1drop NA & 1 drop AV to same application points at 7pm. Encounter took place at around 8ish.

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

CORE

01-03-2014 3:21 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-03-2014 12:50 PM

(01-03-2014 3:21 AM)rapper482 Wrote:  Hey guys,

Same girl,another mix & occasion.

I was on a late conference call with our office in another timezone. This girl shows up to handover some documents for which I have been after her. I was mostly alone in the office. As I am packing up my laptop n stuff she is sitting across the table waiting for me to finish as we talk about weather & stuff. I can see her getting hit & slowly squirming in the chair.After 10 mins we head out of my 6th floor office, Lift on 14th floor n would take time so we take Service Stairs & I make my move & plant a kiss on neck, passions erupt & we make out. By the time I take my hand down there, she is dripping WET. Then the following conversation takes place as we hold onto each other:

Me : Who opened the flood gates?
She : Im curious how it happens everytime I see you.
Me : As I withdraw my fingers & show her "Look what you did"
She : With a naughty, embarrassed smile. "You did it"
Me : What did I do? (playing innocent)

Guys, she was f*****g wet. Like "her liquids dripping off my fingers wet." That in a span of 15-20mins max.

My Dear MMM,

I wore 2 drops NA to neck & one drop AV to wrists at 11AM. Then refreshed with 1drop NA & 1 drop AV to same application points at 7pm. Encounter took place at around 8ish.

and it rained deliciously! Lone ranger

Does NA and AV come with a dropper, or you just using a dropper?

How old is Miss Drippy Two Shoes?

Nice sharing!

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 12:53 PM by MMM.)
01-03-2014 12:50 PM

Share This Thread