Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hunted
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hunted
08-01-2018 1:13 PM

Ok, I bought it. Couldn’t wait for reviews like I’m supposed too. Somebody call the pheromone police.

Has anyone actually received this product yet? Got a shipping notice? Actually communicated with anyone, I mean anyone from the chat help area?

I wasn’t sure where to put this rant because of several reasons. Haven’t tried it yet....technically a new company name, etc. So I apologize for the poor location in advance.

I believe in giving people and companies the benefit of the doubt, but come on man.

I was really hoping that they had changed. Guess I was wrong.
08-01-2018 1:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

RE: Hunted
08-01-2018 1:23 PM

I have a couple entries about it in my journal. So far I’m not impressed and looking back I should have ordered M3X from Apex instead. In my solo testing it turned out more to perform like a social such as Hypnotica or Glace and not the attractant as advertised. I’m trying to give benefit of the doubt in that I was testing during the hottest days of the year in Texas so perhaps the high temperatures burned it off faster than expected, but I also applied it before entering climate controlled buildings.

I may try again in the fall when it cools off some but I’m not impressed so far.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 1:23 PM by Mischief.)
08-01-2018 1:23 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-01-2018 3:10 PM

(08-01-2018 1:23 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I have a couple entries about it in my journal. So far I’m not impressed and looking back I should have ordered M3X from Apex instead. In my solo testing it turned out more to perform like a social such as Hypnotica or Glace and not the attractant as advertised. I’m trying to give benefit of the doubt in that I was testing during the hottest days of the year in Texas so perhaps the high temperatures burned it off faster than expected, but I also applied it before entering climate controlled buildings.

I may try again in the fall when it cools off some but I’m not impressed so far.

Thank you, Mischief. I appreciate your insight. 18 years of research quote got me. Damn. I’ll try it when it comes and report back.

The front end handling does not put me in a great state. Hard to believe that they don’t know that repeat customers don’t repeat if they don’t get treated well.
08-01-2018 3:10 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:33 AM

(08-01-2018 3:10 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thank you, Mischief. I appreciate your insight. 18 years of research quote got me. Damn. I’ll try it when it comes and report back.

The front end handling does not put me in a great state. Hard to believe that they don’t know that repeat customers don’t repeat if they don’t get treated well.

Smoke and mirrors seems to be the theme that Androtics is pushing these days.

I was looking at the reviews for A314. It showed 27 so I figured that they must be recent. Nope. Most of them are from pre 2010. Well that’s all good and fine if it was the original formula but they cannot be applied over a span of 32 revisions and counting. If someone doesn’t do their research and just jumps in blindly, they’re going to be kicking themselves realizing that they could have purchased a bottle of Bad Wolf instead.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 7:02 AM by Mischief.)
08-02-2018 6:33 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-03-2018 6:48 AM

(08-02-2018 6:33 AM)Mischief Wrote:  Smoke and mirrors seems to be the theme that Androtics is pushing these days.

I was looking at the reviews for A314. It showed 27 so I figured that they must be recent. Nope. Most of them are from pre 2010. Well that’s all good and fine if it was the original formula but they cannot be applied over a span of 32 revisions and counting. If someone doesn’t do their research and just jumps in blindly, they’re going to be kicking themselves realizing that they could have purchased a bottle of Bad Wolf instead.

I agree with this.

Their last three versions of A314 have been the worst they ever produced so those eight year old reviews would not apply.

The Bad Wolf choice can be debated because IMHO Nude Alpha is closer to A314 than BW.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-03-2018 6:48 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-07-2018 5:11 PM

Took a week for it to ship. No answer from any of the online emails that I sent. Magically shipped when I said to cancel my order.

Wore 1 Spray....They say 2, but it's pricey and only 5 ml and a spray at that.

The scent is very strong to my nose. I'm a fan of the stealth technology, but oh well.

Zero self effects that I could see on my one day outing. It was a very hot day and I sweated my ass off today, so not sure if I burned it off very quickly.

Spent most of that time at a college campus and really can't say that I saw very much with this on. I know it's called Hunted, but I didn't even feel watched.

Just nothing that I can point too......Maybe my hopes were too high. Maybe it was too hot. Maybe I should have worn two sprays, but the scent is so strong that it would seem overpowering to my nose at that dosage.

The cat is the only response that was positive. So I was hunted by the cat.
08-07-2018 5:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-07-2018 5:25 PM

Well... at least you had some pussy after you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-07-2018 5:25 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-07-2018 6:16 PM

(08-07-2018 5:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Well... at least you had some pussy after you.

You are correct, Snoopyace! They never said what kind of pussy. Advertising can be so cruel.

So its like jail, I guess. All of the sex you can handle, but none of the kind that you want!

I'll test it some more, but damn. Just damn.
08-07-2018 6:16 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-07-2018 6:23 PM

(08-07-2018 6:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You are correct, Snoopyace! They never said what kind of pussy. Advertising can be so cruel.

So its like jail, I guess. All of the sex you can handle, but none of the kind that you want!

I'll test it some more, but damn. Just damn.

RoflRoflRofl Gotta love that Androtics and their creative advertising.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-07-2018 6:23 PM
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2018 3:45 PM

I received Hunted from a friend who wasn't that fond of it.

It smells like Summer Ammo, I wore it to a bar last night at 1 spray because I had worn some mones earlier in the day.
I will say I did see more attention, girls at the bar would come up to me and say..pointless things. Ask pointless questions.
It was ok.
Tonight I'm going to wear the 2 recommended sprays and see what happens.
Will report back.
(08-07-2018 6:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  RoflRoflRofl Gotta love that Androtics and their creative advertising.

Man to be honest that A314 Dark Water description had me intrigued . Was thinking of getting it lol
All I can see mentally are people from these forums saying "Don't do itttt"
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 3:47 PM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
09-07-2018 3:45 PM

Share This Thread